Thread: At Which Age...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    7 for all! .

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    never, technology is over rated
    I want a sloth now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Wii , PSP , Xbox should be at 5-9

Internet 12 - Creepy Old Man

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post

That's YOUR fault.
    YOU dropped it.
    i dopped my android now for ~20 times and the screen is still perfect

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegant Elephant View Post
    I've bought my Mom a car, payed my Dad's rent while he was unemployed, payed for my Girlfriend's plant ticket to she could go to Cali with her friends, ect. I don't see how it's spoiling people. I just care about the people I love. I'm not greedy like most of these kids who expect to paid to do something for someone that only takes 5 minutes.

Work hard and you reap all the benefits. The money you earn is yours to do with what you will; there's nothing wrong with spending your hard earned money on what you want. It's hard to find people who support their families' as much as you do these days. You should be proud.
    Last edited by Chester Bennington; 02-17-2012 at 08:53 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Not for a long god damn time. Kids need to be playing outside, occasionally doing something stupid that gets them in trouble. They learn social skills that way and they remain active. I don't want my kids growing up being inside all day attached to a video game.
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    Not for a long god damn time. Kids need to be playing outside, occasionally doing something stupid that gets them in trouble. They learn social skills that way and they remain active. I don't want my kids growing up being inside all day attached to a video game.
    I wouldn't mine having a dorky kid with no friends and sits on MPGH all day. Beats having a son into drugs or a daughter getting tested for STD's at 14.

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

I wouldn't mine having a dorky kid with no friends and sits on MPGH all day. Beats having a son into drugs or a daughter getting tested for STD's at 14.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

How the fuck do you equate playing outside to becoming a promiscuous drug user?

---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html

Thanks

---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

Maybe I have mistaken your vision of "occasionally doing something stupid that gets them in trouble." Where I live, it's nothing but drugs and teen pregnancy. My Mom's ex-boyfriend had me selling marijuana when I was 14.

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

Maybe I have mistaken your vision of "occasionally doing something stupid that gets them in trouble." Where I live, it's nothing but drugs and teen pregnancy. My Mom's ex-boyfriend had me selling marijuana when I was 14.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

I grew up in the hood too dude, don't get it twisted. But that doesn't mean you're going to live in the same area when you have children, that would be fucking irresponsible.

---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 AM ----------

I grew up in the hood too dude, don't get it twisted. But that doesn't mean you're going to live in the same area when you have children, that would be fucking irresponsible.

Thanks

---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 AM ----------

Are you just replying to my double posts or is MPGH being slow for you too?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    It keeps 500'ing so it double posts.

Thanks
    Internet/anything online = 13+
    Other stuff = any

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post

also *had* the 4s, but the battery runtime was fucked up an the screen got fucked after falling down 3 times...
    So you dropped your phone multiple times, display first, and were surprised to find when your cellular device was broken.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post

So you dropped your phone multiple times, display first, and were surprised to find when your cellular device was broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post

i dopped my android now for ~20 times and the screen is still perfect
    please lern 2 read

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast