Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PasterOfMuppets View Post
    in my opinion, its really easy to make a dubstep song? or am i wrong? its all based on computers, so you dont really need much talent
    You got to be fucking kidding me.

Learn sound synthesis and mixing then post another comment.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Drtro View Post

Pfft. I still got a Zed Bias record in my closet.

I think it was becoming shit far before Skrillex became mainstream. He just topped it off. I don't understand how people prefer noise over the old groovy shit. Have to admit, Americans ruined dubstep. We seem to ruin everything.
    Of course we do, I hate it here everyone thinks they know everything man. Especially music. 99% of people don't even know dubstep originated out of Ska and Reggae either. They all hear "dubstep" and go "WOMP WOMP WOMP" like wtf? And I can't seem to find any wobble bass in any of the new songs coming out, even though that's what dub was known for. Now it's all just shitty noises.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    Need a tissue brah?
    Need a bag for all that wool you shed?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Drtro For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (04-24-2012)

Thanks
    in my opinion, its really easy to make a dubstep song? or am i wrong? its all based on computers, so you dont really need much talent
    You'll need a midi out keyboard along with some pretty damn good software. For the keyboard I suggest Korg. For the software you want to go with reason. Though Rusko only uses Sony Acid Pro.

To make GOOD dubstep you'll also need a background in music theory to have the synth chords match up with the atonal effects of the wobble bass.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

You got to be fucking kidding me.

Learn sound synthesis and mixing then post another comment.
    hey dude, dont go hard on me, i asked at the beginning of this thread that i know nothin about dubstep

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Of course we do, I hate it here everyone thinks they know everything man. Especially music. 99% of people don't even know dubstep originated out of Ska and Reggae either. They all hear "dubstep" and go "WOMP WOMP WOMP" like wtf? And I can't seem to find any wobble bass in any of the new songs coming out, even though that's what dub was known for. Now it's all just shitty noises.
    I really like The Widdler. He uses acoustic drums, not these electronic drum kits downloaded on the internet, his shit isn't completely fucked up but it's got a bit of grime to it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Funny how people bash on what other people listen to, i could give a fuck, really.. its there taste, everyone is different don't like it then dont listen to it and dont bash on the people that do listen to it.

nuff said. deal with it.
    dont fucking cry about it because i listen to something different and like something different that you dont.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

You'll need a midi out keyboard along with some pretty damn good software. For the keyboard I suggest Korg. For the software you want to go with reason. Though Rusko only uses Sony Acid Pro.

To make GOOD dubstep you'll also need a background in music theory to have the synth chords match up with the atonal effects of the wobble bass.
    haha, i wont make dubstep im sure, im sorry for saying that, but i dont like playing on plastic

Thanks
    hey dude, dont go hard on me, i asked at the beginning of this thread that i know nothin about dubstep

Watch the series

Thanks

I really like The Widdler. He uses acoustic drums, not these electronic drum kits downloaded on the internet, his shit isn't completely fucked up but it's got a bit of grime to it.

Yeah I do like The Widdler as well, it's a nice break from the FLStudio sounding drum loops everyone uses.

@iTzSeyeko Maybe if your buddy Skrillex didn't make dubstep mainstream and franchise the shit as well as basically taking a shit on dubsteps history and calling himself dubstep when he doesn't match ANY of the requirements to be such there wouldn't be a problem.

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

haha, i wont make dubstep im sure, im sorry for saying that, but i dont like playing on plastic
    It takes a long time. If you want an easier way to learn dubstep start with club music, go to dnb, then go to dubstep. It's the easiest transition. I'm more of a hardstyle guy myself to be honest.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    Funny how people bash on what other people listen to, i could give a fuck, really.. its there taste, everyone is different don't like it then dont listen to it and dont bash on the people that do listen to it.

nuff said. deal with it.
    dont fucking cry about it because i listen to something different and like something different that you dont.
    hate when people say im an emo cuz i listen to Metal........ i hate emos so much

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

Yeah I do like The Widdler as well, it's a nice break from the FLStudio sounding drum loops everyone uses.

@iTzSeyeko Maybe if your buddy Skrillex didn't make dubstep mainstream and franchise the shit as well as basically taking a shit on dubsteps history and calling himself dubstep when he doesn't match ANY of the requirements to be such there wouldn't be a problem.

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

It takes a long time. If you want an easier way to learn dubstep start with club music, go to dnb, then go to dubstep. It's the easiest transition. I'm more of a hardstyle guy myself to be honest.
    He can do what ever the fuck he likes, hes making money and living an amazing life, got a problem with it? keep crying like the bitch you are.

Thanks
    bahahahahahaha

fart music.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
    @<a href="https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=960731" target="_blank">iTzSeyeko</a>
    <!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> Maybe if your buddy Skrillex didn't make dubstep mainstream and franchise the shit as well as basically taking a shit on dubsteps history and calling himself dubstep when he doesn't match ANY of the requirements to be such there wouldn't be a problem.

Anarchy ? it means your a punk or something ? i really like crust punk, (off dubstep topic)

have a listen if youre a punk (i guess you are)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

Guys amazing.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast