Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    As I have said before Scata arguing to pixels isn't what I like to do, and since you said I should stay in school I'm going to sleep now to be on time like a good boy.

Also me arguing with your points doesn't mean I oppose them I respect them just like anybody else's
    Last edited by Domo; 05-24-2012 at 01:47 AM.
    [IMG]https://lh4.googleuserconten*****m/-2mhYwvrrFYs/TYWT-Bg-6PI/AAAAAAAAARM/khuTJxUqQu0/s320/tumblr_ku2f2t1Y9p1qaqo0wo1_400.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Domo View Post
    First of all how would you know I'm trying to make you look like you know nothing, what i first said I didn't even take into consideration. Either do you know what billionaires think, also I am not trying to make a point I share my opinion and all you have done is disagree, disagree, disagree. If you don't like it, don't comment then. No one forces you do reply back to what you do not like, sure I tend to do this too at times. But from what you are saying your trying to make yourself superior to others who may not have as much knowledge as you, just like if you are a computer programmer arguing with a doctor about computer knowledge. What is the point?
    Yet again, you are a moron. You think you know what people think, your original statement which sparked this whole debate -- "Pssh Gate's doesn't even need to care if it gets banned, just with the money he has now is enough until he dies.". You don't know what Bill gates thinks, you don't know what he wants and needs. He doesn't have control over that. He isn't the CEO of Microsoft. So get informed or stfu.

As I have said before Scata arguing to pixels isn't what I like to do, and since you said I should stay in school I'm going to sleep now to be on time like a good boy.

Also me arguing with your points doesn't mean I oppose them I respect them just like anybody else's
    yeah edit your post and run away, you keep trying to argue with me over and over yet you rq when it gets started.

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

I'm sure Bill Gates could care less about the xbox 360, the xbox 720 is just a few years away. They probably make triple from computers on what they make from gaming consoles, you seem like you have no idea what you're talking about.
    Billionaires are billionaires because they think about the long run, not the current time they are in. Obviously it would hurt them if it was banned but it wouldn't affect the company in any way.
    Bill gates isn't relevant to Microsoft. The whole argument was based on a moron stating what Bill Gates wants and doesn't want.
    Last edited by Austin; 05-24-2012 at 01:55 AM.

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Scata View Post

You seriously know NOTHING about the real world do you? Nobody says "Okay, I have a lot of money and own billion dollar companies. I think I don't want to make any more money". You can't direct my own argument back at me, go learn about the real world then come back to debate. This all started because you think you know what a billionaire thinks. Guess what, YOU DON'T. Get over it and stay in school.
    You're acting like you're his best friend and you know exactly what he thinks, but isn't that what you insulted Domo for in the first place?

Except there's only been 2 xbox consoles, so your dumb br monkey logic is retarded like you.
    Isn't there some sort of rule against flaming? Guess it doesn't apply to minions.

Anyways:
    History of video games - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It may only be the second Xbox but the next generation WILL be the 8th generation of video game consoles, so he's 100% right about that....(We're in the 7th now with the PS3\Wii\Xbox 360)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I don't care if it's xBox or PS3, both consoles are good
    Paul/Bela B's Alt

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Battlefieldzocker For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (05-24-2012)

Thanks

Yet again, you are a moron. You think you know what people think, your original statement which sparked this whole debate -- "Pssh Gate's doesn't even need to care if it gets banned, just with the money he has now is enough until he dies.". You don't know what Bill gates thinks, you don't know what he wants and needs. He doesn't have control over that. He isn't the CEO of Microsoft. So get informed or stfu.

yeah edit your post and run away, you keep trying to argue with me over and over yet you rq when it gets started.

Lol edit to run away? I just had to add something. And by what I have said it doesnt mean you have to believe its true, your the one arguing with your own mind just thinking about it.anyways I already said I have to sleep, cuz I got school.

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    You're acting like you're his best friend and you know exactly what he thinks, but isn't that what you insulted Domo for in the first place?

Isn't there some sort of rule against flaming? Guess it doesn't apply to minions.

Anyways:

It may only be the second Xbox but the next generation WILL be the 8th generation of video game consoles, so he's 100% right about that....(We're in the 7th now with the PS3\Wii\Xbox 360)
    Lol he's always using words and phrases that insult people, I get used to it as I always see it.
    [IMG]https://lh4.googleuserconten*****m/-2mhYwvrrFYs/TYWT-Bg-6PI/AAAAAAAAARM/khuTJxUqQu0/s320/tumblr_ku2f2t1Y9p1qaqo0wo1_400.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    how can you possibly make that assessment ? do you understand english? can you read? or are you one of domos alts?

You're allowed to flame cocksuckers.

It's speculation, nobody can be 100% right about SPECULATION.

Lol edit to run away? I just had to add something. And by what I have said it doesnt mean you have to believe its true, your the one arguing with your own mind just thinking about it.anyways I already said I have to sleep, cuz I got school.
    thought you were going to sleep, don't want to wake up mommy and get your internet taken away.
    Last edited by Austin; 05-24-2012 at 02:00 AM.

VIP Support // May 2011
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

how can you possibly make that assessment ? do you understand english? can you read? or are you one of domos alts?

It's speculation, nobody can be 100% right about SPECULATION.

thought you were going to sleep, don't want to wake up mommy and get your internet taken away.
    No, I'm not one of Domo's alts.

And is that really your only argument? "You've proven me wrong, obviously you're stupid and don't understand x or y thing (in this case English)."

Exactly, no one can be 100% right about speculation. Just like you can't be 100% right about the Xbox 720.

That last part (even if it wasn't directed at me) was a PURE ad hominem, great sign of someone desperately trying to win an argument they lost long ago....

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I never said I was 100% certain about xbox 720. You need to understand context and stay in school.
    Orly?

Quote Originally Posted by Alessandro10 View Post

Nope..

The sales will be announced in 2013

K MONKEY .
    your VS, Im Better than you.

My VS? Speculation was built over it being called the xbox 720. There is no confirmation that I can find that shows it as the xbox 8. Go suck a dick dumb br monkey ******.

Xbox 8 why??

reasons:
    windows phone 8
    windows 8
    8° geration of video games

ok ?

Except there's only been 2 xbox consoles, so your dumb br monkey logic is retarded like you.
    Anyways:

I think you need to go back to school and take another course on English.....
    Last edited by scotbud123; 05-24-2012 at 02:13 AM.

Thanks
    Im still waiting for the butt hurt twelve year olds to see this thread, got popcorn and coke.
    Do not go gentle into that good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ghost For This Useful Post:

Battlefieldzocker (05-24-2012),[MPGH]Time (05-24-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Im still waiting for the butt hurt twelve year olds to see this thread, got popcorn and coke.
    I don't see why you'd want an awesome gaming community to shrivel up and die out.
    I love Xbox 360.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    The whole thing is stupid, there's no WAY Microsoft is going to lose this, and even if they do, the next gen console is right around the corner. But Obama would never do something like this so close to re-election time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I think you need to go back to school and take another course on English.....
    So posting a link and discussion speculation makes me 100% certain? I stated it was all speculation. Next time try to practice what you preach.

VIP Support // May 2011
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

So posting a link and discussion speculation makes me 100% certain? I stated it was all speculation. Next time try to practice what you preach.
    You called him a "stupid br monkey ******" and etc. Because he was so "wrong". Implying that you were so "right". I don't see how this can possibly baffle you....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    You called him a "stupid br monkey ******" and etc. Because he was so "wrong". Implying that you were so "right". I don't see how this can possibly baffle you....
    No, I called him a stupid br monkey ****** because I've ALWAYS called him that. He's a CS. Normal members and staff are allowed to flame them. So instead of spewing bullshit how about you observe for a bit.

VIP Support // May 2011
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

No, I called him a stupid br monkey ****** because I've ALWAYS called him that. He's a CS. Normal members and staff are allowed to flame them. So instead of spewing bullshit how about you observe for a bit.
    I really can't tell if you're this delusional, if you're trying to troll, or if you're just stupid....

You're sounding like a women (except cool ones like Liz <3 ^_^), you're spewing lies and spinning the situation in your benefit, and you're ACTUALLY believing it. I don't care if he's a CS, he was right and you just couldn't accept that. That's all that was about....

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast