Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander X View Post

You are basically alone in science right now, superstring theory, open strings, and M-theory strive to prove you wrong.
    The english definition says otherwise,
    1. All matter and energy, including the earth, the galaxies, and the contents of intergalactic space, regarded as a whole.

Therefore, you can't have a universe in another universe because it's already apart of a universe because the universe is everything.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

1. All matter and energy, including the earth, the galaxies, and the contents of intergalactic space, regarded as a whole.

Therefore, you can't have a universe in another universe because it's already apart of a universe because the universe is everything.
    Ya dictionary > science.

Thanks

That article is two years old and isn't really supported among the science community. M-theory states that universes exist in membranes a totally different thing.
    [IMG]https://i1213.photobucke*****m/albums/cc463/masks1/my_loving_flame_by_mj_magic-d5gkrqk.jpg[/IMG]

"Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post

Ya dictionary > science.
    you don't get it, The word universe means everything in space. How can we have two universes if the universe is everything ._.

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

That article is two years old and isn't really supported among the science community. M-theory states that universes exist in membranes a totally different thing.
    What article? You're saying that it is possible for there to be more than one universe, it's impossible because the universe is everything.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    To think, we're made of the stuff that is out there... And our lives are but a picosecond in the greater scope.
    No, our lives are on the order of years. Just because the scale is gigantic doesn't mean you get to be inaccurate.
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    To us, but time is relative. What seems like decades to us, could be seconds somewhere else, in some other form. Flies (if they were self-aware) would probably think their lifetimes were also a long time. Merely an observation anyway, figure of speech if you will. We don't even know if our measures of time & space apply out there. Not for certain anyway.
    Last edited by Liz; 06-05-2012 at 06:58 PM.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    What article? You're saying that it is possible for there to be more than one universe, it's impossible because the universe is everything.

I'm not even going to debate with you because you are basing your argument on a definition from a dictionary.
    [IMG]https://i1213.photobucke*****m/albums/cc463/masks1/my_loving_flame_by_mj_magic-d5gkrqk.jpg[/IMG]

"Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

I'm not even going to debate with you because you are basing your argument on a definition from a dictionary.
    You're just being ignorant, The word means everything.
    You can't have two universes if everything is already in one...

Thanks

You're just being ignorant, The word means everything.
    You can't have two universes if everything is already in one...
    You clearly don't know anything about theoretical science.

-Legion

Thanks

Impossible, The universe is everything. You can't have two universes.
    different dimensions derp.
    Canadian calls people out on being ignorant while he himself is ignorant.
    Commander x lists a ton of theories yet has no way to argue Canadian's ignorance.
    lol.
    Last edited by noob555; 06-05-2012 at 07:15 PM.

Thanks
    You clearly don't know anything about theoretical science.
    The definition of universe means everything "All existing matter and space considered as a whole" As defined by google translate, so your wrong. It means everything, @Canadian is correct, unless the definition of universe is wrong.
    [IMG]https://lh4.googleuserconten*****m/-2mhYwvrrFYs/TYWT-Bg-6PI/AAAAAAAAARM/khuTJxUqQu0/s320/tumblr_ku2f2t1Y9p1qaqo0wo1_400.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    To us, but time is relative. What seems like decades to us, could be seconds somewhere else, in some other form. Flies (if they were self-aware) would probably think their lifetimes were also a long time. Merely an observation anyway, figure of speech if you will. We don't even know if our measures of time & space apply out there. Not for certain anyway.
    Thinking of ourselves as irrelevant in a greater scope isn't exactly true because every action we make causes thousands of other things to happen. In a decade we can master sciences which can cause much larger events to happen. The same way flies are part of the food chain which ultimately helps keep us alive. Nothing we do is small, everything we do can cause a ton of changes to happen. A single click of multiple buttons(nukes) can destroy what nature took millions of years to form. imo I think everyone is connected, every action we make contributes to much greater developments. These developments can affect this greater scope in much greater ways then we can imagine. /
    Last edited by noob555; 06-05-2012 at 07:23 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Domo View Post

The definition of universe means everything "All existing matter and space considered as a whole" As defined by google translate, so your wrong. It means everything, @Canadian is correct, unless the definition of universe is wrong.
    I swear I will publish a paper on the Ignorance of the MPGH Canadians...

-Legion

Thanks
    You don't have any evidence that backs your point, also it clearly states the definition of universe. How can there be something outside of something if it's already categorized under one BIG category as the universe.
    [IMG]https://lh4.googleuserconten*****m/-2mhYwvrrFYs/TYWT-Bg-6PI/AAAAAAAAARM/khuTJxUqQu0/s320/tumblr_ku2f2t1Y9p1qaqo0wo1_400.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    OH SRRY FER NAWT BELIEVING IN BULLSHIT THEORIES THAT PEOPLE MAKE UP ON THERE SPARE TIME, you're clearly ignorant, that string theory is probably as realistic as White holes, it's complete bullshit.
    Don't get your panties in a bunch because you lost an argument, Universe = everything.
    Therefore there can't be two, /end.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast