Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander X View Post
    Thank you.
    @Domo @Canadian You guys are fucking dumb, definitions from yourdictionary.com don't define science.

Okay stick with the theory of multiple universes.
    And thousands of you using a bunch of theories with no scientific background as your argument makes you intelligent?
    You're a fucking stereotypical fuck who can't get over the fact that I won't accept your fucking opinions on which theories are correct and which ones are not.

Thanks
    Thank you.
    @Domo @Canadian You guys are fucking dumb, definitions from yourdictionary.com don't define science.

Okay stick with the theory of multiple universes.
    you seriously CANNOT READ, noob555 gave a definition of multiverse from dictionary.com. So then I guess multiverse isn't what it really means then? "The universe is only a fragment of it." None of us have even been relating back to dictionary.com your the one that keeps pulling that site back on with your idioticness. I think the number of times you've proven yourself an idiot I can't even count with my two hands.
    Last edited by Domo; 06-05-2012 at 08:36 PM.
    [IMG]https://lh4.googleuserconten*****m/-2mhYwvrrFYs/TYWT-Bg-6PI/AAAAAAAAARM/khuTJxUqQu0/s320/tumblr_ku2f2t1Y9p1qaqo0wo1_400.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Domo View Post

So I guess what noob555 posted is wrong too then since it's from dictionary.com. Oh well then I guess

Oh btw Universe | Define Universe at Dictionary.com it's not even the same thing, you didn't even bother to search it yourself and read. I'm not even going to reply next time you post something with that mind of yours. Butthurt is Butthurt
    None of the things posted were WRONG, dictionaries just aren't in depth. Nor are textbooks.

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

And thousands of you using a bunch of theories with no scientific background as your argument makes you intelligent?
    You're a fucking stereotypical fuck who can't get over the fact that I won't accept your fucking opinions on which theories are correct and which ones are not.
    Again, do you even know what a theory is?lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Theories are analyzations, lol. Do you even know what a theory is?
    Theories are hypotheses that are logically linked together into a coherent explanation of some aspect of reality and which have individually or jointly received some empirical support.

Other words, It's just a prediction on what people believe something may be, how does me knowing what the word theory means have to do with anything?
    Last edited by Canadian; 06-05-2012 at 08:38 PM.

Thanks
    None of the things posted were WRONG, dictionaries just aren't in depth. Nor are textbooks.

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

Again, do you even know what a theory is?lol.
    True, lots of things in this universe are still left to be discovered.
    [IMG]https://lh4.googleuserconten*****m/-2mhYwvrrFYs/TYWT-Bg-6PI/AAAAAAAAARM/khuTJxUqQu0/s320/tumblr_ku2f2t1Y9p1qaqo0wo1_400.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks

Are you reading what you're writing? Hypotheses are based on observations. All science is based on observation.

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

Theories are hypotheses that are logically linked together into a coherent explanation of some aspect of reality and which have individually or jointly received some empirical support.

Other words, It's just a prediction on what people believe something may be, how does me knowing what the word theory means have to do with anything?
    Its a prediction based on observations.

Thanks

you seriously CANNOT READ, noob555 gave a definition of multiverse from dictionary.com. So then I guess multiverse isn't what it really means then? "The universe is only a fragment of it." None of us have even been relating back to dictionary.com your the one that keeps pulling that site back on with your idioticness. I think the number of times you've proven yourself an idiot I can't even count with my two hands.
    Lol look at the website again, its yourdictionary.com that's the source for wikipedia's definition and google's that's the definition you and Canadian are using.
    [IMG]https://i1213.photobucke*****m/albums/cc463/masks1/my_loving_flame_by_mj_magic-d5gkrqk.jpg[/IMG]

"Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

Thanks
    Lol look at the website again, its yourdictionary.com that's the source for wikipedia's definition and google's that's the definition you and Canadian are using.
    Wow, idk what to say. Your just so retarded it hurts to read what you say lmao, I quoted what I found as the definition for universe from google definitions. "All existing matter and space"

Thanks

Wow, idk what to say. Your just so retarded it hurts to read what you say lmao, I quoted what I found as the definition for universe from google definitions. "All existing matter and space"
    Your writing pains me even more. You're closed minded and your arguments have shit bases. You're fucking tunnel visioned and you claim everything outside of the tunnel is wrong.

Thanks
    @Domo I'm done with your idiocy you can believe whatever the fuck you want just live in the stone age.
    [IMG]https://i1213.photobucke*****m/albums/cc463/masks1/my_loving_flame_by_mj_magic-d5gkrqk.jpg[/IMG]

"Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

Thanks
    Your writing pains me even more. You're closed minded and your arguments have shit bases. You're fucking tunnel visioned and you claim everything outside of the tunnel is wrong.
    Not like you aren't the only one that's bias idiot.

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

@Domo I'm done with your idiocy you can believe whatever the fuck you want just live in the stone age.
    I guess you'll live in the age of dinosaurs then, hope idiots like you get wiped off the planet

Thanks

Not like you aren't the only one that's bias idiot.
    Who said anything about biased?
    You argue like any religious person does.
    If you can't understand something you claim it doesn't exist or you'd rather stick to your opinion since its simpler.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Lol'd when he said someone else is close minded but tries to prove someone wrong when they believe that there is only one universe, in the end we are all close minded. Get over yourself and stfu pl0x

Thanks
    Who said anything about biased?
    You argue like any religious person does.
    If you can't understand something you claim it doesn't exist or you'd rather stick to your opinion since its simpler.
    All I have said is that the universe means everything, yet your pulling in things such as understanding it? It's a simple definition of what universe means.

Thanks
    I guess you'll live in the age of dinosaurs then, hope idiots like you get wiped off the planet
    Honestly you are so fucking dumb, do you understand anything else besides the wrong definition of universe?

-Legion

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast