Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Talking Eurofarmers are LEGIT *proof*

These guys are legit. I am extremely satisfied with how fast they farmed the euros and how cheaply they did it as well. Normally 1 g coin is about 300 euros, but with these guys, 1 g coin nets you about 833 euros. It's completely worth it and anytime you're low on euros I recommend you go with these guys. Thank you so much.

Honestly I was a bit worried about their authenticity since they didn't seem to have as many testimonials or as large of a reputation as Redspot did (and Redspot is a legit guy as well), but I was pleasantly surprised to find the following when I logged on after a few skype chats and deals: (please see attached pics)

Will buy more euros from them in the future. Deagle + Viper mask was a nice bonus; I personally prefer the Viper to the Panfilov anyways :P And the silver deagle is quite smexy. This is not really advertising; they didn't ask me to post this or anything. I'm just doing this because I'm so happy with their service. I'm just telling you guys about my experiences with them. Think of this as a potentially useful testimony Thanks so much!

Have a nice day.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    proof1f.jpg  

proof2p.jpg  

Last edited by plwx; 06-10-2012 at 01:48 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by plwx View Post
    These guys are legit. I am extremely satisfied with how fast they farmed the euros and how cheaply they did it as well. Normally 1 g coin is about 300 euros, but with these guys, 1 g coin nets you about 833 euros. It's completely worth it and anytime you're low on euros I recommend you go with these guys. Thank you so much.

Honestly I was a bit worried about their authenticity since they didn't seem to have as many testimonials or as large of a reputation as Redspot did (and Redspot is a legit guy as well), but I was pleasantly surprised to find the following when I logged on after a few skype chats and deals: (please see attached pics)

Will buy more euros from them in the future. Deagle + Viper mask was a nice bonus; I personally prefer the Viper to the Panfilov anyways :P And the silver deagle is quite smexy. This is not really advertising; they didn't ask me to post this or anything. I'm just doing this because I'm so happy with their service. I'm just telling you guys about my experiences with them. Think of this as a potentially useful testimony Thanks so much!

Have a nice day.
    Nice and also....GIMME PYTHON

Thanks
    nice bro

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I feel bad when I see stupid leechers stealing my work and giving credit to themselfs.

This guy @HeroNamedJohn using my table, the cheat that I spent time on It.. And im upset of him stealing my credit..
    Its just wrong to steal others work and say that you did the cheat.

Hopefully, this roundskipper get patched very soon So I make new one without sharing it with anyone.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    I feel bad when I see stupid leechers stealing my work and giving credit to themselfs.

This guy @HeroNamedJohn using my table, the cheat that I spent time on It.. And im upset of him stealing my credit..
    Its just wrong to steal others work and say that you did the cheat.

Hopefully, this roundskipper get patched very soon So I make new one without sharing it with anyone.

if u give it to me i won't leech it because i'm not a leecher but u wont idk why

thanks anyway man and u did a good job good luck in ur shop

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta772 View Post
    if u give it to me i won't leech it because i'm not a leecher but u wont idk why

thanks anyway man and u did a good job good luck in ur shop
    Thanks, thats what the guy who leeched it told me before i agreed to give him the hack

btw: kef l7al
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    Aha, so your sayin that your the one that invented the round skipper ? (RedSpot)

Uhm, well you didnt.

Stop acting like you did, and dont get upset, if we also use it for our own good.

We dont cry about you using it for your own good do we ?

Edit: And plwx thanks for posting this

Its nice doing buisness with you.
    Last edited by EuroFarmerAVA; 06-10-2012 at 07:16 PM.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroFarmerAVA View Post
    Aha, so your sayin that your the one that invented the round skipper ? (RedSpot)

Uhm, well you didnt.

Stop acting like you did, and dont get upset, if we also use it for our own good.

We dont cry about you using it for your own good do we ?
    Yes, i am..
    now how about you stop using fake IP hider, and admit that your bolos (qvZ) bitches?

Thanks
    Yes, i am..
    now how about you stop using fake IP hider, and admit that your bolos (qvZ) bitches?
    Mhm, well im not Bolos, but hes my partner.

And no you didnt, the guy who did invent it is my friend.

Dont lie.
    Last edited by EuroFarmerAVA; 06-10-2012 at 07:15 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Thanks, thats what the guy who leeched it told me before i agreed to give him the hack

btw: kef l7al
    but i'm not like him

btw : b5er kefk tra ana wyak 3rb y3ne tfhm pp la bs wallh ma raa7 aswe leech shayfne noob lol
    + ana 9ra7h mo mn al noo3 al mnaf8 aly ma ytmsk be klmth .. ana 3nd klmte w w3de...
    Last edited by Vegeta772; 06-10-2012 at 07:36 PM.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroFarmerAVA View Post
    Mhm, well im not Bolos, but hes my partner.

And no you didnt, the guy who did invent it is my friend.

Dont lie.
    Send me teamspeak info tomorrow and i will connect

Get bolos and all of your partners .

plus skype history chat proves all

Thanks
    Send me teamspeak info tomorrow and i will connect

Get bolos and all of your partners .

plus skype history chat proves all
    Fine by me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Well Redspot, you weren't really willing to farm euros, and $30 for a single permanent gun in a video game seems a bit too much to ask when I already have most of the top tier weapons in that game, earned with euros. $30 could buy me 2 expansion packs for BF3, a few t-shirts, or even a new mouse. I really wanted to buy the guns off of you but honestly, your prices are a bit too high. I'd rather take 450k euros over a single permanent weapon any day... And while I understand that it is important to keep the prices high so not many people buy them and make Aeria aware of the process of adding guns using cheat engine, I believe that realistically it's not possible to satisfy everyone with those prices. So you gotta have alternatives. Like Eurofarmers.

Eurofarmers like HeroNamedJohn are just using the roundskippers to help benefit other players without taking too much money off of them... can't really blame 'em for that.

Now, Redspot: If you could find a way to add Mosin Nagant for $20-30, I'd buy that from you in a heartbeat. TAR Cherry is a very nice novelty gun to have but it's not exactly on par with something like the SA58 Para or the M4A1 MK. 3.