Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by 27ecastudent View Post
    They all check out as legit via pskiller.com, they're not photoshopped.

Though who's to say you didn't edit the values w/ CE? I can change my euro value, my BP value, and pretty much anything client-side, though it's not real (I can make my screen show I have 500k euros, even though I only have 11k server-side).
    I didnt know you can do that. But still when I give my account to Middleman to check before he gives me the buyers payment there is no way I can fake the gcoins right? At least as far as I know it cant be done, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. I would also like to add that i don't hack, dont know how even if i wanted to and im against it. All my accounts are 100% hack free, even when ********* was advertising here and there and I got killed by many losers in PVP using it, I never used it even though I can buy it easy through my paypal account. Even Redspot's offer to add certain weapons into my account through hack I did not avail.

My main account even though is Lt colonel 5th class only has 6 euro cap guns and 2 gcoin cap pistols. I got Chrome, dual baretta, PPSH and STG through EVENT.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by ukiyapaul View Post

Dude! lets settle this with forum moderator or middle man. You do not accuse me of faking shtt up and get away with it. I dont know what sht ur talking about since I did not edit the screenshot I took. Its as is never edited it in any way. I suggest you take back what you said and apologize. Also would you or iDream4fun learn to read!
    Read on my first post I said Paypal only and will use a MM (middleman), theres no way i can get my money if I fake shtt up, that would be saying MM or any trusted middle man is stupid enough to pay me the buyers money without the gcoins i promised.

Like I said before if you somehow doubt me just skype with me and ill try to provide you with proof that you can be satisfied with.

More Screenshots I dont know if it will help, but I added the screenshot for Predator. All screen shots were taken using FRAPS, the last two screen shot I added were taken using AVA ingame screenshot which somehow the output file is about 6 times larger.

Jokes arent often around were you live?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by kaplilg View Post
    Does this look like a thread for jokes? Look elsewhere if you want to joke or find jokes. Your post (or joke as you put it) is damaging to my almost non-existing reputation here in mpgh. You wasted some of the readers time with your stupid jokes that aren't even funny.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by kaplilg View Post
    Does this look like a thread for jokes? Look elsewhere if you want to joke or find jokes. Your post (or joke as you put it) is damaging to my almost non-existing reputation here in mpgh. You wasted some of the readers time with your stupid jokes that aren't even funny.
    Lmao u say i need to learn to read when i said ur shit was fake. What does that have to do with anything? If if its not idc but i doubt there legit gcoins. I suggest going to school.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by iDream4fun View Post
    Lmao u say i need to learn to read when i said ur shit was fake. What does that have to do with anything? If if its not idc but i doubt there legit gcoins. I suggest going to school.
    OMG! i already explained it, you really don't read do you? You said its fake, I said I will use MM (Middleman). Then how can I sell fake shtt? see the connection you stupid idiot? or maybe you still need to go to school for you to be able to understand.

If you didn't care why post here you stupid idiot. Your really stupid, all my gcoins a legit. If you really don't know shtt just stfu and keep your noob comments to yourself since a lot of people know you can get free gcoins from ijji's free gcoin offer, but I guess your too stupid to learn how to use it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Okay! I'd like to post that Uki is one of the most legit people here in the AVA section! I have been on the account and have even bought using the G-Coin. I can vouch 100% that not one of the G-Coin in the account is fake. I suggest to those saying that it is to gtfo the thread cause you're not gonna be buying the account anyway.
    AVA Accounts Sold: 7
    Successful Transactions: 10

UnOfficial AVA Account Buyer and Seller
    Most Active UnOfficial MPGH MiddleMan

DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!

[IMG]https://i582.photobucke*****m/albums/ss263/snakerss/DontForgetToSayThanks.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by 27ecastudent View Post
    They all check out as legit via pskiller.com, they're not photoshopped.

Though who's to say you didn't edit the values w/ CE? I can change my euro value, my BP value, and pretty much anything client-side, though it's not real (I can make my screen show I have 500k euros, even though I only have 11k server-side).
    yeah, i'd die to know how to get away with packet modding.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by youngbuck1970 View Post
    Okay! I'd like to post that Uki is one of the most legit people here in the AVA section! I have been on the account and have even bought using the G-Coin. I can vouch 100% that not one of the G-Coin in the account is fake. I suggest to those saying that it is to gtfo the thread cause you're not gonna be buying the account anyway.
    Thanks for the vouch, btw I already got 100+ gcoins into the accnt you had me farmed 8hrs ago, hopefully the next few days i get 65 gcoins into the accnt so that by the end of this week its finished.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ukiyapaul For This Useful Post:

youngbuck1970 (06-12-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    how much would 40$ give me in gcoins from u

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by deathwar View Post
    how much would 40$ give me in gcoins from u
    40$ worth of gcoins through ijji's free gcoin farming would be 1400 GCOINS. If 40$ worth of gcoin EPINS its 800gcoins but as of now Im all out of EPINS to sell.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    OMG! i already explained it, you really don't read do you? You said its fake, I said I will use MM (Middleman). Then how can I sell fake shtt? see the connection you stupid idiot? or maybe you still need to go to school for you to be able to understand.

If you didn't care why post here you stupid idiot. Your really stupid, all my gcoins a legit. If you really don't know shtt just stfu and keep your noob comments to yourself since a lot of people know you can get free gcoins from ijji's free gcoin offer, but I guess your too stupid to learn how to use it.
    So "If It Is Real" why waste your time arguing? Very unprofessional

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12