Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post

Who ever said we want Romney as President.
    Oh fuck I will kill myself if Romney gets the presidency. I'm just saying the reaction would be a lot different. Since most talk shows are conservative the reaction you would here would be a lot different.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

There are lots more but the con's outweigh the pro's but even then in my opinion I think it should go on, because you got to spend money to help the people right?
    Think about the long run, not the short.

Agreed. But i realized that this is mostly seen by only canadian people haha.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

"that's why many politicians have a law background" < and there in lies the problem. They are all attorneys in office, not statesmen like we are SUPPOSED to have.
    Also all of the successful politicians owe their success to a friend that was in a higher office, in the political world its all about your connections and not back stabbing your party which is very hard if you want to be an actual statesman.
    [IMG]https://i1213.photobucke*****m/albums/cc463/masks1/my_loving_flame_by_mj_magic-d5gkrqk.jpg[/IMG]

"Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander X View Post
    Also all of the successful politicians owe their success to a friend that was in a higher office, in the political world its all about your connections and not back stabbing your party which is very hard if you want to be an actual statesman.
    Which is why we're overdue for a nice revolution. Benny Franks (shortened his name) said himself every 20 years we need a good revolution to keep the peoples ideals steadfast. America since has just become a clusterfuck of capitalist dogs, it's a shame really.

Thanks

Which is why we're overdue for a nice revolution. Benny Franks (shortened his name) said himself every 20 years we need a good revolution to keep the peoples ideals steadfast. America since has just become a clusterfuck of capitalist dogs, it's a shame really.
    It is such a shame, that's why when I get all of my education done I'm heading to Switzerland because I'm done with my country getting involved in every single problem. Switzerland fits my political views much better.
    [IMG]https://i1213.photobucke*****m/albums/cc463/masks1/my_loving_flame_by_mj_magic-d5gkrqk.jpg[/IMG]

"Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

I thought that was Jefferson.

I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical.
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander X View Post
    It is such a shame, that's why when I get all of my education done I'm heading to Switzerland because I'm done with my country getting involved in every single problem. Switzerland fits my political views much better.
    Do you plan on being a foreign national or applying for citizenship? Citizenship will result in lower tax deductions per canton. Zurich is not the best canton to be as a FN because of the raised income tax for the "considered" rich. Also expect a deduction of about 22-26% deduction from the source per canton. Also it pays off not to be married in most cantons because tax deductions are based per household income, rather than individual, including if you have multiple sources of income.

Basically it's a lower COL but you won't have the same expenditures as you would being somewhere such as Germany. Also their socialized healthcare sucks unless you can afford Private Practice. So you'll basically need a job that makes about 400,000-600,000 CHF to live comfortably with a monetarily relaxed environment. It's pretty complex with their TD system.

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by unicorn69 View Post
    I thought that was Jefferson.
    Ben said 20 because that's how long it takes for a gov't to become corrupt, though Jefferson said basically the same because that's how long it takes for people to lose their will for freedom. Not those exact words but the two quotes are do identical it can go for both

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Fuck Obamacare, this nation was founded on the basis that taxes were unjust and hes adding more taxes like it doesn't matter?
    As Ron Paul says, "Taxation is Theft"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by AWildPatriot View Post
    Fuck Obamacare, this nation was founded on the basis that taxes were unjust and hes adding more taxes like it doesn't matter?
    How do you expect to get all the services you're used to without taxation? Do you like roads? How about public schools? Emergency services float your boat? Those all require taxes to be funded.
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

10. The Following User Says Thank You to iverson954360 For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (06-30-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AWildPatriot View Post
    Not true, this country was founded on the basis of religious tolerance for the equality between those who share separate ideals than that of the Anglican Church of England. Taxation is unjust when it is used under any reason other than that of a beneficial opportunity for the people, so in essence only a small percentage of taxes are unjust. What is TRULY unjust is the reckless expenditure of this countries monetary balance that is consistently attempted to be rekenquished with raising taxes we do need, and using said money for personal political benefit, such as Obamas Demo project as projected by the GOA report.

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

Ignore my typos my iPod can't spell for shit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12