Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

How do you still play this game.

For all you people out there still playing this game; How the fuck can you still play it?

I am 15th on Xbox and I freaking won money in a tournament a couple of months ago. I was THAT good and I still hated the game. A few weeks after me and my team won, we just stopped playing. OFC winning money like a PRO is fun, but the amount of rage I've done while getting that good, I don't know how I didn't suicide...

This game sucks balls, how do you keep motivated to play THIS game, when there are many other games you can play?

The lines in my Steam are i's

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    From my point of view I still play because it's a no-brainer, you don't really have to think, you just play. It's in my opinion the perfect way to waste some time of an evening...
    As the eagle was killed by the arrow winged with his own feather... We often give our enemies the means to destroy us.

If I helped at all, be a pal and hit thanks And a little rep goes along way!
    [img]https://www.userbarslis*****m/uploads/av/2010-02/1265635923_36986.gif[/img]
    [img]https://www.userbarslis*****m/uploads/av/2009-06/thumbs/350x19_1244536947_18427ql6.png[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    For me itīs a game that gives me something like my own little place where only that game matters. Itīs perfect to calm down. I canīt understand why so many people rage while they play games . Itīs just a game and not the end of ur life if you have a 23-0 and get killed but sth like the fmg9 akimbo. I like the game and just bought the new dlc which is really great. My way to have fun and interest in this game is to set some sort of goal and when i achieved it set a new one or simply play one or too games nooblike .
    A thanks doesnīt hurt but gives a good feeling

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolo2000 View Post
    For me itīs a game that gives me something like my own little place where only that game matters. Itīs perfect to calm down. I canīt understand why so many people rage while they play games . Itīs just a game and not the end of ur life if you have a 23-0 and get killed but sth like the fmg9 akimbo. I like the game and just bought the new dlc which is really great. My way to have fun and interest in this game is to set some sort of goal and when i achieved it set a new one or simply play one or too games nooblike .
    Playing MW3 definitely isn't relaxing for me... It's fine to get killed at 23 kills if it is in a fair way. But if it is some dude lagging around with FMG's, I just can't stand it.

As long as everything is fair. Black Ops did that incredibly well. There wasn't really any BS.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Someone move this to the rage section, sounds like some Battlefield 3 fanboy gone mad. Why do you even play this game when you don't like it, sounds like an epic fail to me

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    Former Staff
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatHunter View Post
    Someone move this to the rage section, sounds like some Battlefield 3 fanboy gone mad. Why do you even play this game when you don't like it, sounds like an epic fail to me
    He doesn't play anymore... I think he said that

I got about 600hrs played on MW3, but last weeks I just play it when I want to do some trainer stuff.. I don't play for "fun" anymore. And I've always played on HardCore, so FMG9's aren't a big deal

CoD Minion from 09/19/2012 to 01/10/2013

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MarkHC For This Useful Post:

GoldenEagle (07-02-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    I did play it, I had 24 days after 3― month...
    I am like level 18 in BF and haven't bought any DLC's or anything, I won't consider myself as fanboy... there are other games than CoD and BF3 you know.

Now I just wanna know what motivates you people to play this game. I'm just expressing my feelings...
    Last edited by Nachos; 07-02-2012 at 07:32 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Well the best gameplay in any FPS game, graphics looks great and a lot of map packs

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Got bored after two weeks and started hacking followed by making hacks
    TEEHEE

Yet, you are a pathetic human.

Contributor since: 7.26.2012 - ended
    Donator since: 7.14.2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I play it only one time a week with my friend, because together it is really fun. But I would never play it alone or every day.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    without dedicated servers and snipe only snd the game would be dead for me.

Thanks
    @MeatHunter I have to disagree with you on your last post. MW3s gameplay is completely generic, and is just like the other franchises of this era. The graphics are definitely not better than bf3, which you can look up many comparisons online for (both are extremely close but bf3 has better particle rendering and dynamic occlusion for ambient lighting). Gameplay wise bf3 has so much more to be done, but even that doesn't have the best gameplay for an fps. None of these franchises have the best gameplay considering they're all based on run n gun styles. It takes no thought to play which definitely doesn't give it good gameplay, it's fun to play yes, but neither cod nor bf even compare to the other titles such as kill zone and crisis where you NEED a strategy or else you'll get fucked in the ass, HARD.

I like bf3 myself but personally I'd choose an older game with lower end graphics because those games actually had time put into them to make the gameplay dynamic, these franchises are just do, well bland. It's run, shoot, kill, repeat, kill streak, repeat. Or for bf its run, shoot, kill, repair, run, shoot, kill, heal, etc.

These games are just, well, adroll is the word I'd use for them. It's always the same shit over and over for em all.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

GoldenEagle (07-02-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I play with my mouse and keyboard.

(I just like it to record and shit lol,troll above)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    @MeatHunter I have to disagree with you on your last post. MW3s gameplay is completely generic, and is just like the other franchises of this era. The graphics are definitely not better than bf3, which you can look up many comparisons online for (both are extremely close but bf3 has better particle rendering and dynamic occlusion for ambient lighting). Gameplay wise bf3 has so much more to be done, but even that doesn't have the best gameplay for an fps. None of these franchises have the best gameplay considering they're all based on run n gun styles. It takes no thought to play which definitely doesn't give it good gameplay, it's fun to play yes, but neither cod nor bf even compare to the other titles such as kill zone and crisis where you NEED a strategy or else you'll get fucked in the ass, HARD.

I like bf3 myself but personally I'd choose an older game with lower end graphics because those games actually had time put into them to make the gameplay dynamic, these franchises are just do, well bland. It's run, shoot, kill, repeat, kill streak, repeat. Or for bf its run, shoot, kill, repair, run, shoot, kill, heal, etc.

These games are just, well, adroll is the word I'd use for them. It's always the same shit over and over for em all.
    Ofcourse Battlefield 3 looks better, I just said that MW3 looks good enough. I disagree about your game play opinion, you don't need strategy but when you use strategy with a clan, you can play twice as good when you play without it. "run, shoot, kill, repeat, kill streak, repeat" If you would ask me this happens in every game

Thanks
    Ofcourse Battlefield 3 looks better, I just said that MW3 looks good enough. I disagree about your game play opinion, you don't need strategy but when you use strategy with a clan, you can play twice as good when you play without it. "run, shoot, kill, repeat, kill streak, repeat" If you would ask me this happens in every game
    Not really, Counter-Strike was never a run n' gun (except on GG servers), and neither was BF 2142. Those games had awesome gameplay because the developers actually put thought into how to keep the community together and make the game fun at the same time, with franchise series like MW3 and BF3 the developers think, "how can we take the same game, make it slightly different, and still make a shit ton of cash?". Games now-a-days are terrible compared to the amount of content in older games.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast