Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Israeli-Palestinian Conflict

Who's right and who is wrong?
    Is Israel the legitimate state or is it Palestine?
    Who is the one who's causing the bigger problem?
    Should America support either one or just mind her own business?
    I wanna hear your responses
    I'll play the devils advocate
    You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'.
    -- Chris Rock

Thanks
    neither

Thanks
    Israel-Jewish state
    Palestine-Muslim state.

Main reason for the conflict is the Jerusalem area which is considered Holy in both religions ( Prolly Christianity too). The conflict all dates back from the 1800s with the Zionists took over the land, Muslims retaliated and took it and then happened vice versa over and over again until UN stepped in. Now both countries still fight on their borders.

Personally I think that it doesnt matter whatever the fuck happened in the past and only the UN not the US should intervene much more strictly and impose peace between them. Worst case scenario, both states dont stop then the UN should drop their rights as a country.

Dont get me wrong but for so long the US has acted as an international police which has put it in debt and major target of extremism.

Thanks
    I'm more on Israel's side to be honest. Just let them have a fucking country of their own. And Jerusalem was mentioned in a scroll predations the Qur'an, so I'm goin with senility on this one.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    I'm more on Israel's side to be honest. Just let them have a fucking country of their own. And Jerusalem was mentioned in a scroll predations the Qur'an, so I'm goin with senility on this one.
    Its not about having their own country, muslims wouldnt give a fuck if they have half of the world within their borders. Just the Jerusalem area should not be considered under any country and allow all religions to peacefully go there.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by `Code View Post
    Its not about having their own country, muslims wouldnt give a fuck if they have half of the world within their borders. Just the Jerusalem area should not be considered under any country and allow all religions to peacefully go there.
    What they need to do is just make it a sovereign. That would solve everyones butthurt problems

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

`Code (08-06-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Personally i'm ok with Israel being its own country.

I don't know why muslims and jews are so retarded about these "holy cities". Islam stems directly from Judaism(or so it claims), why is there a need for there to be ownership of the city either way?
    -Christianity doesn't even give a fuck lol.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

In the end all i see is some pathetic hate brought about by misinformed idiots on both sides. But from a foreign perspective: palestine should stop bitching and make peace.

The merging of people and equality under government will solve most problems over time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    palestine should stop bitching and make peace.
    Kinda hard with hundreds of Jewish settlements within the land allocated to you by Israel itself

But yeah, I do agree with the fact that Jerusalem should be for all people (Unlike Romney who believes it should be the Jewish capital) and both sides need to sit down and work something out.
    You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'.
    -- Chris Rock

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by vaporak10 View Post

Kinda hard with hundreds of Jewish settlements within the land allocated to you by Israel itself

But yeah, I do agree with the fact that Jerusalem should be for all people (Unlike Romney who believes it should be the Jewish capital) and both sides need to sit down and work something out.
    Honestly I'd give the jews that. The muslims have the rock, christians the vatican, jews can have jerusalem.

Problem is that lives are lost over pathetic "ownership" of a city.

Thanks
    Muslims are angry with Israel is because they want to create a jewish state not just a country. They only want jewish people living there and are kicking out muslims and christians. Even though before Israel's formation jews, muslims and Christians lived peacefully there. Also the Palestinians were betrayed by Britain and their promise was broken.
    Also watch this good video of a 5 year Palestinian girl sticking up for her friend against Israeli soldiers. The Israeli cowards cant even look at her without shame.

She says to them
    In his eyes I see the sun
    In his smile I see the moon
    And I wonder, I only wonder
    Who is weak, and who is strong?
    Who is right, and who is wrong?
    And I wish, I only wish
    That the truth has a tongue.
    Last edited by robinvanpersie; 08-10-2012 at 02:29 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Muslims are angry with Israel is because they want to create a jewish state not just a country. They only want jewish people living there and are kicking out muslims and christians. Even though before Israel's formation jews, muslims and Christians lived peacefully there. Also the Palestinians were betrayed by Britain and their promise was broken.
    Thats essentially what the muslims have been doing for centuries lol. Go figure.

You really shouldn't post videos of children doing such things. They know not what they do and are only told what their parents tell them. You could tell them that israel is right and you'd get them to do the same thing.

Dumbass.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Thats essentially what the muslims have been doing for centuries lol. Go figure.

You really shouldn't post videos of children doing such things. They know not what they do and are only told what their parents tell them. You could tell them that israel is right and you'd get them to do the same thing.

Dumbass.
    Youre the dumbass. Firstly no they havent before Israel was created muslims, jews and christians were allowed to live there and there was no fighting. There you are again talking from your ass, making assumptions the parents told her to say it. children in other parts of the world are not stupid like american kids and can think for themselves.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Youre the dumbass. Firstly no they havent before Israel was created muslims, jews and christians were allowed to live there and there was no fighting. There you are again talking from your ass, making assumptions the parents told her to say it. children in other parts of the world are not stupid like american kids and can think for themselves.
    Do you just not know anything about the middle east?

And a 5 year old kid knows nothing of the situation and will doe whatever it is told.. Whoever their parent or guardian is should be replaced. Would you send your kid to yell at a bunch of armed soldiers for beliefs that you held but were too pussy to say yourself?

I sure hope not, but knowing you the answer is probably yes.

Thanks
    Where in the video does it show the kids parents telling her to say it. Again youre just making assumptions. If a 5 year old is able to learn english as a second language then he/she is able to understand the situation. Trust me not all small children are clueless of the world around them, some speak more sense than adults.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Where in the video does it show the kids parents telling her to say it. Again youre just making assumptions. If a 5 year old is able to learn english as a second language then he/she is able to understand the situation. Trust me not all small children are clueless of the world around them, some speak more sense than adults.
    I'm making assumptions? You are making the assumption that a kid:

1. Understands the situation.
    2. Is speaking the truth.
    3. Provides anything to your debate.

Which are all wrong, but hey, if you want to post a vid of a kid saying shit go ahead. Doesn't prove your point one bit but if your into that by all means.