Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by exerath View Post
    @RedSpot
    He asked to me to send an account, not to you! ... So stop begging now for got this euros.. Do like me go work, pay these AP and pay him like us all here
    You never do nothing ''usefull'' for free like this so why does he do this for you for free?
    You are only interessed for things who are free and ask money for do it on other accounts, like we said Redspot you are a fucking selfish kid!

You already begging by my friend that he unban you...
    go cry somewhere else

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

You never do nothing ''usefull'' for free like this so why does he do this for you for free?
    About thaaat ! I gave this guy the roundskipper before everyone else. like 7-8 months ago.
    And you can say that we are lil buds.
    qq
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    @RedSpot
    He asked to me to send an account, not to you! ... So stop begging now for got this euros.. Do like me go work, pay these AP and pay him like us all here
    You are only interessed for things who are free and ask money for do it on other accounts, like we said Redspot you are a fucking selfish kid!

Keep your flaming to yourself. And RedSpot is the entire reason all of the CE hacking started here, whether you would like to admit it or not.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Keep your flaming to yourself. And RedSpot is the entire reason all of the CE hacking started here, whether you would like to admit it or not.
    That's true, until RedSpot posted the first CE hack, we thought CE was a kid's joke

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @SomeoneNoneOfYourConcern LOL I love where you say your location is. On topic - when is the soonest you'll be able to add money to a noob account just to verify you can to this and its not a scam?

Thanks
    @RedSpot

Strange that you go to work and cannot afford AP, you did that stupid things on Fanup wich means you never bought one single ap. Look at yourself first before judging someone. He isn't begging, he wanna know if it's real. You QQ'd about you accounts being banned but you was smart enough to hack on your main, giving Redspot the fault. It was simply your fault so stop QQ
    Last edited by Prepix; 08-21-2012 at 02:22 AM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prepix For This Useful Post:

gtothebo1 (08-21-2012),ogkush317 (08-21-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    .... I'm interested. Just 1000 ap, and I've got a job now. Next Tuesday, I will talk to you.
    Smoke crack. It's good for you.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post

Strange that you go to work and cannot afford AP, you did that stupid things on Fanup wich means you never bought one single ap. Look at yourself first before judging someone. He isn't begging, he wanna know if it's real. You QQ'd about you accounts being banned but you was smart enough to hack on your main, giving Redspot the fault. It was simply your fault so stop QQ
    I'm trying to recover my deleted hotmail emails, then I will post everything.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by WimpyBurger View Post
    @SomeoneNoneOfYourConcern LOL I love where you say your location is. On topic - when is the soonest you'll be able to add money to a noob account just to verify you can to this and its not a scam?
    Duh, My REAL location is also India...

Btw, trying posting SSs so we can verify that it's not a scam.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SomeoneNoneOfYourConcern For This Useful Post:

speedy006 (08-22-2012)

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeoneNoneOfYourConcern View Post

its Legit, he gave me an Idea of how to do it.
    and it works.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to RedSpot For This Useful Post:

SomeoneNoneOfYourConcern (08-21-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Interesting... Maybe farming euros isn't impossible after all

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

MPGH Relic, Full-time Lurker.

Join Anime Force, take over the world.

✘✘✘

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

@Prepix Hahahaha... you're funny
    1. who talk to you? I didnt see a @Prepix here or?
    2. He is begging for getting the service for free because when he do that on Redspot account, redspot will never more pay for his service
    3.I know redspot more as you know him (he begging like this too by my friend that he unban him (my friend simply asked him a 10€ psc and he starting to ask it for free...I can show you the skype discussion)
    4.I go work yes, look at the time in europe now its 4h am im just wake up to make me ready to work...
    5.I post things on Fanup.com totally for free, not my fault if we got some points for free (I have pay more aeria points as you think simply look here: ShutupPrepix - HostingPics.net - Hbergement d'images gratuit
    6.So now you can shut up! I win 1500 fanbucks per week so, you see on the screenshot that it isnt only free rewards and that im paying money too

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    I'm trying to recover my deleted hotmail emails, then I will post everything.
    Simply post everything you want... I will not care on your shit

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

PS: you can see on the screenhot why I use fanup... because sometimes we can got game cards for a real low price like the g1credits for 0.09$ and a UGC 3$ for 0.01$ ...

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

you did that stupid things on Fanup
    Stupid things... look what I do for ''stupid things'': League of Legends Champion Shaco Guide - FanUp Community
    So before critising me too look If you can do this too, look at the comments... you will never got these gratulations you the ''no hobby man''

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Give ur xfire indian and i m from jaipur

Thanks
    That's true, until RedSpot posted the first CE hack, we thought CE was a kid's joke
    that doesn't change anything CE is still a kid Joke, just that AVA has no protection or almost, btw CE is still for kid hackers :P

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by u.A.v.A View Post
    Im not in us right now...

give me 2 weeks please
    lmao this look SO MUCH like a scam LOL
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    @u.A.v.A If I could add euros to an account, I wouldn't want AP that much. Other than Iyan armour and the AP Caps what use would you have for the AP you would get from people?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    that doesn't change anything CE is still a kid Joke, just that AVA has no protection or almost, btw CE is still for kid hackers :P

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

lmao this look SO MUCH like a scam LOL

xD That's true, It's Kiddo stuff, but Gameguard even fails to stop that The Bypasses made CE look like Professional thingy :3

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast