Thread: APSuper Macro

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    dont worry bout that too, since the next version check which gun you are using, and for QS if this isn't a sniper it will not QS
    Yes, but, as I asked, do we need to change our mouse keys for the quick scope? That's all I really need.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by that's View Post
    Yes, but, as I asked, do we need to change our mouse keys for the quick scope? That's all I really need.
    yes to mouse middle or mouse wheel
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    yes to mouse middle or mouse wheel
    It still works fine without changing to middle mouse wheel.

Thanks
    It still works fine without changing to middle mouse wheel.
    for quickswitch yes, but if you try using something else like burst or basic macro, it will not work or it will have bug
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    for quickswitch yes, but if you try using something else like burst or basic macro, it will not work or it will have bug
    Only need it for quickswitch. It works fine but still need it to like instantly stop when i f8 and start when i f7. And i've also noticed that it sometimes holds my shift down when I shoot (I use a sniper that requires the use of shifting) so I have to tap shift again to walk normally again.

Thanks
    Only need it for quickswitch. It works fine but still need it to like instantly stop when i f8 and start when i f7. And i've also noticed that it sometimes holds my shift down when I shoot (I use a sniper that requires the use of shifting) so I have to tap shift again to walk normally again.
    it doesn't send shift down,
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    it doesn't send shift down,
    Oh. Alright. Wasn't aware.

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

After I stop it (which it can start and stop fine initially) I have to close the macro out completely then restart it to start it again....

Thanks
    Oh. Alright. Wasn't aware.

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

After I stop it (which it can start and stop fine initially) I have to close the macro out completely then restart it to start it again....
    this is the point that make my fun, this is also how i can know who read the thread and who don't, on the thread like my all other release there are some information that i don't give on the program like hotkey and ... (why i do that? 1. to know who read the thread and 2. people have to read the thread to use the full function of the program and once they read they normally dont post reply sending question on something that i already wrote on the thread)
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    this is the point that make my fun, this is also how i can know who read the thread and who don't, on the thread like my all other release there are some information that i don't give on the program like hotkey and ... (why i do that? 1. to know who read the thread and 2. people have to read the thread to use the full function of the program and once they read they normally dont post reply sending question on something that i already wrote on the thread)
    I've read the entire thread and I do know the hotkeys. F7 to start the quick switch and F8 to stop it... It says so in the program itself. I am only trying to use the quick switch... nothing else. The only reason I asked about the shifting was that in some macros that I have used, prior to yours, automatically shift down so I don't have to do it when I shoot. The macro somehow messes with my shift key to the point that after I tap shift and shoot, it--the program, i believe--continues to hold down my shift key.

And I do understand you may be foreign to speaking English, which is also why it is quite difficult to decipher what you are trying to say.

Thanks
    I've read the entire thread and I do know the hotkeys. F7 to start the quick switch and F8 to stop it... It says so in the program itself. I am only trying to use the quick switch... nothing else. The only reason I asked about the shifting was that in some macros that I have used, prior to yours, automatically shift down so I don't have to do it when I shoot. The macro somehow messes with my shift key to the point that after I tap shift and shoot, it--the program, i believe--continues to hold down my shift key.

And I do understand you may be foreign to speaking English, which is also why it is quite difficult to decipher what you are trying to say.
    read the hotkey part on the thread you will see a hotkey that you probatly didn't know that the program was using
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    @AVA PlaYe you Macro file not open! I run with administrator and check the tray and i can't find your macro!! APSuperMacro.exe not loading.! @REVIVE close theard.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA Hacker View Post
    @AVA PlaYe you Macro file not open! I run with administrator and check the tray and i can't find your macro!! APSuperMacro.exe not loading.! @REVIVE close theard.
    hey kid, come here telling shit like this again, and i request to Dave a ban. @REVIVE remove his post since hes just a moron that is mad because i made program LOT better than his, also you have to run anti-leecher.
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Ok. kid i runned your shit (anti - leecher) and write my name: AVA Hacker and click to button check and open MPGH window and leecher say Window Changed While Check... WHAT IS THIS error? And for what is this leecher?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA Hacker View Post
    Ok. kid i runned your shit (anti - leecher) and write my name: AVA Hacker and click to button check and open MPGH window and leecher say Window Changed While Check... WHAT IS THIS error? And for what is this leecher?
    lmao, go read the thread, then ask question. you haven't set the delay lmao, read then post, not post then ask
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    lmao, go read the thread, then ask question. you haven't set the delay lmao, read then post, not post then ask
    Your fking Anti-leecher not work! I want 10 min and say Window Changed While check!

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast