Thread: Marines.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Marines.

I've made up my mind already and I decided to join the marines(and hopefully join the SAS later), but I'm still kind of worried about the risks.
    I'm asking for your personal opinion, would you risk your life for a country that is doing way better than any of the hostile countrys?
    Would you risk your life for the action? Would you risk your life for that low payment?

I know its all about following your dream, but once you get shot a dream won't occur again.

Just a general question:

Do you think it is worth the risk?

(I might of have posted stuff like this before, and I'm sorry for that but I'm still so frustrated and this might actually help a bit, and any help is appreciated).
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    To be honest, it depends on whether you think it's worth the risk and the fight

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    You won't be risking your life for your country in a patriotic manner. You're going to be cleaning up some politician's bullshit after he crapped his pants.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Complixity View Post
    To be honest, it depends on whether you think it's worth the risk and the fight
    Personally I dont.. For me, its all about the honor and glory. The only ones who deserve honor in my eyes are the 'enemy'. They fight against american tanks and heavy armored vehicles with sandals and scarfs. They aren't affraid of death, as real soldiers. Its unfair you know.

Thereby, I don't even know which side is the good one. Is the western part in the middle east for the oil, or are they developing destructive weapons?

I don't know..

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post
    You won't be risking your life for your country in a patriotic manner. You're going to be cleaning up some politician's bullshit after he crapped his pants.
    An other part of me was thinking that perhaps after the SAS trained me, I could join a one man army operation and make something out of that. Fight in my own, you know. Take real risks, like true soldiers would.

I mean really, I posted it up there aswell, everyone can overmaster a person using sandals and scarfs as protection whilst you're in a tank yourself.

What aboud Jihad?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimuri View Post

Personally I dont.. For me, its all about the honor and glory. The only ones who deserve honor in my eyes are the 'enemy'. They fight against american tanks and heavy armored vehicles with sandals and scarfs. They aren't affraid of death, as real soldiers. Its unfair you know.

Thereby, I don't even know which side is the good one. Is the western part in the middle east for the oil, or are they developing destructive weapons?

I don't know..

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

An other part of me was thinking that perhaps after the SAS trained me, I could join a one man army operation and make something out of that. Fight in my own, you know. Take real risks, like true soldiers would.

I mean really, I posted it up there aswell, everyone can overmaster a person using sandals and scarfs as protection whilst you're in a tank yourself.

What aboud Jihad?
    Why the fuck do you want to be a soldier. There's nothing glorious about it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

I don't know..

What aboud Jihad?
    This isn't fucking rambo. And if you're going to become a radical islamist, do a me a favor and shoot yourself in the head. You want to conform to that bullshit theocratic unicultural backward thinking, then you can go fuck yourself.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Why the fuck do you want to be a soldier. There's nothing glorious about it.
    Erhh.. That left me speechless..

A part of me says just what you told me, but I don't know.. Dieng as a regular civillian isn't that glorious either.. Thereby, lots of people died for rediculous reasons

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

This isn't fucking rambo. And if you're going to become a radical islamist, do a me a favor and shoot yourself in the head. You want to conform to that bullshit theocratic unicultural backward thinking, then you can go fuck yourself.
    Whats different about the current jihad and the 'real' soldiers?

I find the jihad soldiers more worth it to be called soldiers, since they're not crammed up a vehicle with all the guns they could get.
    You don't have to be a radical islamist to do jihad. A regular muslim defending hes own country against an invading country is already called a jihadist.

Unlike you, in your comfy bed, they are having trouble surviving, thanks to the western soldiers not doing their jobs. They're killing innocent people, taking their homes for no reason. I wouldn't see any reason why they wouldn't rise

Thereby, when injustice becomes law, resistance must rise.

Thanks

I don't know..

What aboud Jihad?
    Ok real soldiers plant IEDs and land mines so they can blow the shit out of multiple children for every American they get. Real soldiers fight to fuck virgins in heaven right? There's nothing at all glorious about getting killed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    QFT .

Join the police force or be a paramedic if you want to do some good. The US Marines isn't the best idea right now... Paramedic training isn't too bad as long as you have Class 5.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to radnomguywfq3 For This Useful Post:

Gragodine (08-28-2012),Implify (08-27-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    QFT .

Join the police force or be a paramedic if you want to do some good. The US Marines isn't the best idea right now... Paramedic training isn't too bad as long as you have Class 5.
    You always have the answer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Erhh.. That left me speechless..

A part of me says just what you told me, but I don't know.. Dieng as a regular civillian isn't that glorious either.. Thereby, lots of people died for rediculous reasons

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

Whats different about the current jihad and the 'real' soldiers?

I find the jihad soldiers more worth it to be called soldiers, since they're not crammed up a vehicle with all the guns they could get.
    You don't have to be a radical islamist to do jihad. A regular muslim defending hes own country against an invading country is already called a jihadist.

Unlike you, in your comfy bed, they are having trouble surviving, thanks to the western soldiers not doing their jobs. They're killing innocent people, taking their homes for no reason. I wouldn't see any reason why they wouldn't rise

Thereby, when injustice becomes law, resistance must rise.
    What's the difference between Western soldiers and sand ******s running around sand dunes in sandals and ak-47's? Purpose. The whole jihad crusade is just another attempt to enforce religious dogma. While US marines and the like are the poor naive fucks caught between some politician's stinking pile of shit and aforementioned sand ******s running around sand dunes in sandals and ak-47's.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Ok real soldiers plant IEDs and land mines so they can blow the shit out of multiple children for every American they get. Real soldiers fight to fuck virgins in heaven right? There's nothing at all glorious about getting killed.
    The virgins crap is bullshit. As a muslim, I do believe in paradise, but I don't believe its gonna have sex and drugs all over.

And yes, you got some critical points there. I don't even know what to say because you're right. I was hoping someone could point me the opposite

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

What's the difference between Western soldiers and sand ******s running around sand dunes in sandals and ak-47's? Purpose. The whole jihad crusade is just another attempt to enforce religious dogma. While US marines and the like are the poor naive fucks caught between some politician's stinking pile of shit and aforementioned sand ******s running around sand dunes in sandals and ak-47's.

You're manner of speaking cracks me up.
    Jihad doesn't mean sand ******s.
    The people on this video might be special forces, but if they're going to fight any country, they will call it jihad.

However, the way you look at it, there is no positive side in the western fighting program nor the jihad crap, you're still going to die.

Thats not the kind of motivation I was looking for really, there has to be a positive side about the marines..

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    QFT .

I was actually thinking of getting into the SAS and joining the special police forces later.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    uhhhh. If you strongly believe in it then do it.
    I wouldn't just don't feel like using my only chance for a country.
    Resource Team: Feb/5/2012 - May/5/2012
    Middleman: April/25/2012 - September/16/12

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
    uhhhh. If you strongly believe in it then do it.
    I wouldn't just don't feel like using my only chance for a country.
    Its not even my country.. Pfffffffffffffffffffft
    I always wanted to fight as a soldier you know, lol.. I don't know mate

Thanks

The virgins crap is bullshit. As a muslim, I do believe in paradise, but I don't believe its gonna have sex and drugs all over.

And yes, you got some critical points there. I don't even know what to say because you're right. I was hoping someone could point me the opposite

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

You're manner of speaking cracks me up.
    Jihad doesn't mean sand ******s.
    The people on this video might be special forces, but if they're going to fight any country, they will call it jihad.

However, the way you look at it, there is no positive side in the western fighting program nor the jihad crap, you're still going to die.

Thats not the kind of motivation I was looking for really, there has to be a positive side about the marines..

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

I was actually thinking of getting into the SAS and joining the special police forces later.
    You want to fight for a country that supports religious freedom but you also think Jihad is correct. Go kill your self please.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast