Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Did white people fuck up the world? Yeah I think so.

Don't get me wrong , i'm not racist. I just kinda wondered about the history of the world and notice everything bad has been cause by white people. For example -

Guns (the first gun , the 'Musket' made by white men) , Drugs (discovered in the stone age by white cavemen) , Prositution ( the first prostitute was a white woman) , the debt America has because of our white presidents... Yet black people are called names because of fucking skin tone? Funny.

/debate.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BluntGod_ For This Useful Post:

DawgiiStylz (10-16-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Guns are good. Those two other things really aren't relevant. Obama has created over $4.939 trillion in debt in one term, while Bush made $4.899 trillion in two. So how have White people made this world worse? By inventing things that make your life more convenient?
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    Guns are good. Those two other things really aren't relevant. Obama has created over $4.939 trillion in debt in one term, while Bush made $4.899 trillion in two. So how have White people made this world worse? By inventing things that make your life more convenient?
    Did you just try to compare Bush to any other president in history? At all?

Yeah, don't ever do that again.

Oh, so ignoring points and calling them "irrelevant" is a debate? Something I would expect from a 'Merrican.

Bush was the WORST president, by such a long shot it's not even funny.

(P.S: Obama only made that debt because of the shitty state Bush left everything in.)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Did you just try to compare Bush to any other president in history? At all?

Yeah, don't ever do that again.

Oh, so ignoring points and calling them "irrelevant" is a debate? Something I would expect from a 'Merrican.

Bush was the WORST president, by such a long shot it's not even funny.

(P.S: Obama only made that debt because of the shitty state Bush left everything in.)
    A foreigner criticizing the American president Bush? Never seen that one before. Oh wait, you've "lived in America for over half your life" so that obviously makes you an expert on both country's politically. The Canadian that has built up a mindbottling amount of anti-American sediment really doesn't have a place in a debate about America, because all you are going to do is side with the party that is against America, regardless of the facts. I didn't "ignore" any "points" the idiot made. They aren't points, all the things he listed weren't made/discovered/invented by whites. Asians were the first to develop firearms, and drugs and prostitution have been around since the dawn of man. So don't give me "it's the white guys fault" bullshit. I've had enough of it. Bush was the worst president? No, Woodrow Wilson holds that title. All I did was list the fact that Obama has created more debt then Bush. But hey, it's still Bush's fault right?
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    A foreigner criticizing the American president Bush? Never seen that one before. Oh wait, you've "lived in America for over half your life" so that obviously makes you an expert on both country's politically. The Canadian that has built up a mindbottling amount of anti-American sediment really doesn't have a place in a debate about America, because all you are going to do is side with the party that is against America, regardless of the facts. I didn't "ignore" any "points" the idiot made. They aren't points, all the things he listed weren't made/discovered/invented by whites. Asians were the first to develop firearms, and drugs and prostitution have been around since the dawn of man. So don't give me "it's the white guys fault" bullshit. I've had enough of it. Bush was the worst president? No, Woodrow Wilson holds that title. All I did was list the fact that Obama has created more debt then Bush. But hey, it's still Bush's fault right?
    Obama wasn't the best president, not by a long shot. He's made many mistakes, but not nearly as many as Bush. (A lot less if you consider Bush set him up for half of those.)

But then again, I can't blame Bush for what he did. He was just a stupid figurehead taking orders.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Obama wasn't the best president, not by a long shot. He's made many mistakes, but not nearly as many as Bush. (A lot less if you consider Bush set him up for half of those.)

But then again, I can't blame Bush for what he did. He was just a stupid figurehead taking orders.
    Oh great, another conspiracy theory illuminati nut.

-Benjamin Franklin

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    The best president in my opinion was John F. Kennedey the rest all sucked balls.. >.>

---------- Post added at 01:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

incase you guys didn't know, once a new president is elected, it takes 2 years for the former presidents shit to be out, and obama had to spend 2 years following the orders of Bush's representives or w/e they are

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BluntGod_ View Post
    [I]Don't get me wrong , i'm not racist.
    Yeah bro, you are.

Guns (the first gun , the 'Musket' made by white men) , Drugs (discovered in the stone age by white cavemen) , Prositution ( the first prostitute was a white woman) , the debt America has because of our white presidents... Yet black people are called names because of fucking skin tone? Funny.
    AND NONE of that would have been discovered if there weren't for white people? (NOT THAT ANY OF THEM WERE IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU IGNORANT FUCK.)

How FUCKING stupid do you have to be to think this shit runs in genetics?

How FUCKING FAR do you think we are from each-other in terms of genetic evolution? It takes millions of millions of years to evolve. We are literally infinitely irrelevantly far from one another.

Seriously, first of all:
    1. Yes, you are a racist, the sooner you deal with that the better. Acceptance is the first step.
    2. You are a COMPLETE ignorant moron. With backwards views.

I actually question your sanity.
    Last edited by jeremy6996; 08-31-2012 at 01:36 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    @BluntGod_
    You have to be black.
    Also, it's our fault that our race likes to use the guns invented by white people for the wrong reasons.. So, can't blame them, blame everyone. It's your fault if you go buy a gun to kill a stranger or mortal enemy, not just race

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    All of those are wrong, and I don't think its correct to blame an entire race for the invention of a tool in war.

White cavemen?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Digits2012 View Post
    @BluntGod_
    You have to be black.
    Also, it's our fault that our race likes to use the guns invented by white people for the wrong reasons.. So, can't blame them, blame everyone. It's your fault if you go buy a gun to kill a stranger or mortal enemy, not just race

Naw , I could be mexican or puerto rican. You wouldn't know.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy6996 View Post
    Yeah bro, you are.

AND NONE of that would have been discovered if there weren't for white people? (NOT THAT ANY OF THEM WERE IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU IGNORANT FUCK.)

How FUCKING stupid do you have to be to think this shit runs in genetics?

How FUCKING FAR do you think we are from each-other in terms of genetic evolution? It takes millions of millions of years to evolve. We are literally infinitely irrelevantly far from one another.

Seriously, first of all:
    1. Yes, you are a racist, the sooner you deal with that the better. Acceptance is the first step.
    2. You are a COMPLETE ignorant moron. With backwards views.

I actually question your sanity.
    lmao , niggaaaa? It's funny how you question my sanity when all I in the debate section is '******'? But I crack out one thing about white folk and you wanna blow up. Plezz.

Anywho , you are right about the muskeet. It wasn't created by whites , it was made by chinese. BUT, whites were the ones who took these from the chinese and brought them to America. So guns in america? Blame white people. And noo , i'm not racist i'm simply making a point. Duh.

OH, and about the genetics comment it's irrelevant. This is about racism with blacks and whites. About how blacks are ridiculed when blacks didn't do shit. You wanna say that genetic shit, say it to the next racist person against blacks you met.

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    All of those are wrong, and I don't think its correct to blame an entire race for the invention of a tool in war.

White cavemen?
    Yep. White cavemen. Google is fucking wonderful.
    Last edited by BluntGod_; 08-31-2012 at 10:44 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Naw , I could be mexican , or puerto rican. You wouldn't know.
    Yet black people are called names because of fucking skin tone? Funny.
    ^It's safe to assume you are black.
    Yep. White cavemen. Google is fucking wonderful.
    You realize that cavemen are actually Neanderthals, a different species of Humans correct? No, of course you don't, you are an ignorant racist moron.

-Benjamin Franklin

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    ^It's safe to assume you are black.

You realize that cavemen are actually Neanderthals, a different species of Humans correct? No, of course you don't, you are an ignorant racist moron.
    Bitch , white is white. Shut the fuck up and stop bothering me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Bitch , white is white. Shut the fuck up and stop bothering me.
    White is white? What the flying fuck does the combination of all colors have to do with this discussion of different species? Oh, I see what you were trying to do, You were making the claim that Neanderthals are considered whites. You are completely wrong on this. Comparing Neanderthals to white men is like comparing Gorillas to Baboons. Gorillas and Baboons are completely different, Homo neanderthalensis and Homo sapiens are completely different. Get that through your fucking head. Child, it's ok that I basically bitch slapped you with facts. Why don't you take this as a reality check, don't open your fucking mouth unless you know what your talking about.

-Benjamin Franklin

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    No, white people have the most money. Therefore we own the world.

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Austin For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (09-02-2012),scotbud123 (09-12-2012)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast