Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

We Can't Be Sued For Most Hacks!!

Quote Originally Posted by jared808 View Post
    So you all read the thread about Nexon Updated ToS, stating hacker will be fined a whopping $1,000. And I read through some of your posts and you guys said that if you signed up earlier and agreed to the earlier ToS, you will be fine. But thats wrong.
    Read this:
    They dont need user input or agreement.

NEXON AMERICA, INC. - TERMS OF USE
    PLEASE READ THIS TERMS OF USE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SERVICE. Nexon America, Inc. ("Nexon America," the "Company," "we," "us") provides this web site (the "Site") and all Site-related services and products, including, without limitation, massively multiplayer online role-playing and multiplayer online casual games (collectively, the "Service") subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement (the "Agreement"). This Agreement governs the relationship between the Company and you, the Site visitor and/or Service member ("you") with respect to your use of the Service. It is important that you read carefully and understand the terms and conditions of this Agreement.

We reserve the right at any time to:

* Change the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
    * Change the Service, including terminating, eliminating, supplementing, modifying, adding to or discontinuing any content or data on or feature of the Service or the hours that the Service is available;
    * Change any fees or charges, if any, related to your use of the Service; and
    * Change the equipment, hardware or software required to use and access the Service.

Any changes we make will be effective immediately upon notice, which we may provide by any means including, without limitation, posting on the Site. Your continued use of the Site or Service after such notice will be deemed acceptance of such changes. Be sure to return to this page periodically to ensure familiarity with the most current version of this Agreement. Upon our request, you agree to sign a non-electronic version of this Agreement.

Now im sure they wont pursue, but now thats proof that every hacker here is liable for the fine.
    Thank me if you just pissed your pants.
    SORRY ABOUT CAPS, GOT A FUCKY KEYBOARD. ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE FREAKIN OUT AND CRYIN
    WELL AS YOU JUST READ THAT POST THEY CAN CHANGE THE TOS BUT IF YOU USE HACKS LIKE CHAMS WALLHACK OR CROSSHAIR THEY CANT SUE U BECAUSE UR EDITING YOUR COMPUTERS OWN MEMORY. THEY CAN'T SUE YOU FOR CHANGING THINGS ON YOUR COMPUTER. THEY CAN SUE YOU FOR SOME VIP THINGS LIKE OPK ( A SERVER SIDED HACK) and more.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BARON For This Useful Post:

CruelAngels (05-02-2009),ddd555 (04-30-2009),joelkat (05-02-2009),kiddieboy12 (05-24-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Im pretty sure (correct me if im wrong) that they need compinsation for (getting lost moneys back) are any NX cash hacks.

I don't see how they would sue against other hacks like OPK for any monetary value as although it is a server-sided hack its effect only increases kdr, experience and gp at the end of the match. These are all non-profit functions so they arent "stealing".

Please correct me if im missing something or completely wrong.(i came to MPGH to hack and learn)

P.S i hate opk, god mode and aimbots. Only ever use wallhacks.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post
    Im pretty sure (correct me if im wrong) that they need compinsation for (getting lost moneys back) are any NX cash hacks.

I don't see how they would sue against other hacks like OPK for any monetary value as although it is a server-sided hack its effect only increases kdr, experience and gp at the end of the match. These are all non-profit functions so they arent "stealing".

Please correct me if im missing something or completely wrong.(i came to MPGH to hack and learn)

P.S i hate opk, god mode and aimbots. Only ever use wallhacks.
    I only use chams or wallhack but yes you are partly correct

the 1rst ever hacks were released by nexon but things went alittle out of control so they added hacking in the ban system but still they would sue for opk and such because its against the TOS and because it still takes alot of money too keep the servers up so they dont really care as long as they end up with the money.

I charged 35$ of nx today and i bet it isnt 1/100's of what hey need to keep the servers up

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BARON For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Doc (04-27-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Yer true that. Dam nexon and their lawyers making Combat Arms fair for everyone.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    Yer true that. Dam nexon and their lawyers making Combat Arms fair for everyone.
    What im thinking is when they make it fair most of thier members will leave because it will be so boring recently nexon has been mad at themselves for releasing thier first hack so they opened BM too get some money

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I think that what they did with the BM was a good choice as to what they put in it. People with normal GP items can still beat people playing with NX items. BM is mainly for cosmetics and char changes.

Although because of this if everyone was playing legit it will become too much of a level playing field and most kdr's will be one. No challenge.

I think hacks like wallhack, chams even no recoil and speedhacks keep CA interesting and challenging for legit players. We are like mini-bosses.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry

I think so too!

I think that what they did with the BM was a good choice as to what they put in it. People with normal GP items can still beat people playing with NX items. BM is mainly for cosmetics and char changes.

Although because of this if everyone was playing legit it will become too much of a level playing field and most kdr's will be one. No challenge.

I think hacks like wallhack, chams even no recoil and speedhacks keep CA interesting and challenging for legit players. We are like mini-bosses.
    I've got say, YES.........if we weren't here, what would the little choobies cry about? That's what I live for, bring on the rain!
    I don't know how to play this game, so I cheat!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SteveJespers For This Useful Post:

Cornell_TC08 (04-30-2009)

Thanks
    I couldn't say it better myself. I'm pretty sure one of the only reasons Nexon is still out there is because we tend to screw everything up for them. Where would they be without us? I swear, they'd sit in a corner and cry if they didn't have any more hackers to ban. They actually have something to do.
    Respect List
    Legify
    Dave
    Liz
    Obama
    mindtek - He gives people half-boners.
    Longevity

Thanks
    this just an excuse to make up for the money thir losing

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    ok if those damn asains at nexon are so crazy about hackers then this is what they should be doing...

1.Go to google and type in combat arms hacks
    2.Sue/Get rid of every site that pops up
    3.Go eat some noodles
    4.Have fun raping each other for the rest of the night

14. The Following User Says Thank You to chrisisafoo For This Useful Post:

joelkat (05-02-2009)

Thanks
    this is awsome..some one had to post this...your actally right they cant sue any hacker unless its there data base.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BARON View Post
    What im thinking is when they make it fair most of thier members will leave because it will be so boring recently nexon has been mad at themselves for releasing thier first hack so they opened BM too get some money
    No, it's better without hacking n00bs everywhere.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Owned!!! View Post
    No, it's better without hacking n00bs everywhere.
    yea i agree with you but still hacks are hacks.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisisafoo View Post
    ok if those damn asains at nexon are so crazy about hackers then this is what they should be doing...

1.Go to google and type in combat arms hacks
    2.Sue/Get rid of every site that pops up
    3.Go eat some noodles
    4.Have fun raping each other for the rest of the night
    Yeah nexon SHOULD do that

Thanks
    lol my theory was right although i could of just googled it, nexon did make the first hacks...

i was way slow on that one and way late lol
    bye

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast