Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Just to drive away from the heated arguments and such, i'll post this theory I found on facebook, which made a lot of sense to me.

Obito enters the battlefield but he is unable to control himself because of his newly injected DNA. The Mist ninja kill
    Rin,hence Kakashi fails to protect Rin. I'm guessing that Obito unlocks the Mangekyo Sharingan,then heads back to Madara,he complains how he can't properly use his powers. Madara then molds a new mask for him with some o
    f his chakra infused with it. (The mask with flames) Obito then heads back to the Mist and manipulates the Mizukage and kills him for what his villagers had done to Rin. That's probably the only logical reason he would manipulate Yagura.

Madara tells Obito all about the Leaf and the Uchiha;Obito gets consumed by hatred from hearing his story,and Madara lets him in on his plans. Later,Madara passes away.

Obito sets out with his newly gained knowledge,including when a jinchuuriki's seal becomes weakened. He extracts the fox from Kushina and manipulates it,using it as a weapon against Konoha,but he fails and flees.

A few years later,he confronts Itachi and helps him kill the Uchiha on the behalf of Madara

2. The Following User Says Thank You to -Madara_Uchihă- For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (09-30-2012)

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Uh.............yeah, they sorta did. Hell even the members here were talking about it and constantly listed as Obito being Tobi.

But more to the point, we already know what has happened. This is why I hate flashbacks in the middle of a fight, especially ones like this: when Obito is revealed, we already know 90% of what is going to happen. We know he somehow escaped the boulder, we know he has some sort of vendetta against kakashi because of rin, and we know what his powers are going to be.

Its all too common for shounen to drag out in any way possible. This applies to the anime as well.

Oh don't even talk about "butt buddy." Every time you are losing an argument you get Evantor to come in here and just flame everyone.
    + I don't even know fingernig.
    How do I "get" Evanator to come in here? If he wants to point your stupidity and obvious flaws out, it's not my fault. I don't link the shit to him, he sees it and chooses to respond to your stupidity on his own. Oh yeah, and that point didn't even make sense in the first place, since you've never beaten me in an argument.

We've been over the whole HOW it happens and WHAT happens thing, if you didn't understand it then, I doubt you'll understand it now.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to scotbud123 For This Useful Post:

Evanatorthefirst (09-30-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    *This is on topic*

I'm guessing all the times when Obito was acting goofy was the spiral zetsu.

But what makes there combo even better is all the times Obito was trolling the spiral Zetsu.

In this video we see Obito
    1:00
    Thought he was dead and colasped (Obito saving Zetsu and himself)

1:19
    he runes from the clay bombs

And when he first join Akustki, Obito trolls him by having the ring slip through Zetsu hand. That sort of personified that he was just using everyone from the very beginning.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to KING For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (09-30-2012)

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I think that "Zetsu shell" IS Obito, it fuses WITH him. I just think that it's like a different personality at that point, but when he wants and needs to be serious, he can be. When he needs to be Obito, he can be.

Thanks
    I don't think they're fused mentally - meaning they both share minds. I think the spiral Zetsu was only there to patch the damage that happened to Obito's body after the boulders crushed half of his body (he fused with him).

I think the childish Obito (Tobi is a good boy!) was just a way for us to be mind fucked. :/
    [] [] [] [][]

Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion from 10•10•2011 • 01•06•2011
    Minion+ from 01•06•2012 • 08•08•2012
    Moderator from 08•08•2012 • 10•06•2012
    Global Moderator from 10•06•2012 • 12•05•2017
    Staff Administrator from 12•05•2017 • 05•01•2019
    Trusted Member since 07•13•2019
    Global Moderator since 09•11•2020

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    I don't think they're fused mentally - meaning they both share minds. I think the spiral Zetsu was only there to patch the damage that happened to Obito's body after the boulders crushed half of his body (he fused with him).

I think the childish Obito (Tobi is a good boy!) was just a way for us to be mind fucked. :/
    :/ Neeeeeeeeeeeeeds build up and relevant timeline.

Start of shippuden was obito's story. Thats halfway through the entire super long series.

Now, towards the end, the big plot is revolving around that? Obito's story, while one(if not the best) of the side stories in naruto, is one of those things that is easily seen as "here is some background", for the sake of shippudens release. Hell, one piece does this shit ALL the time.

:/ I dunno, maybe its just my extreme hate for flashbacks in naruto always being in the middle of fights. Eh.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Alright Kishi. Can you like hurry up and tell us. This is bothering me now :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Koompa View Post
    Alright Kishi. Can you like hurry up and tell us. This is bothering me now :/
    Kikashi supposedly killed rin, there, obito holds a grudge.

Now just another 3-4 chapters and we will be back to the future.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Kikashi supposedly killed rin, there, obito holds a grudge.

Now just another 3-4 chapters and we will be back to the future.
    How you know kakashi killed Rin?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234