Introducing MPGH's AIGA. The latest advancement in artificial intelligence. Click here now to learn more!

Poll: Who lieks MW3?

Thread: Who likes MW3?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Koompa View Post
    I think people hate MW3 because theres a flow of hate in the air because a bunch of people saying they don't like MW3 for w/e reason. Now why this gets bigger is because there is so many people in the group. People are such followers

Now, what is really wrong with with MW3, honestly? Besides that MW3 is pretty much a remake of MW2.
    new story line to me, saying MW3 is like MW2 is like saying AC3 is like AC2 therefore AC3 must suck
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post

new story line to me, saying MW3 is like MW2 is like saying AC3 is like AC2 therefore AC3 must suck
    This game is Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

of course its gunna be the same with a continued story line

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    It's absolute shit. Blocky and in your face with the most childish GUI I've ever seen. It was designed for pre-teens. Battlefield 3 is much more sophisticated and the gameplay is simply impeccable.

Fuck MW3, the last good CoD was MW2.
    Hold it right there. Whatever came after COD4 wasn't that great. It all came to bullshit with kids coming into lobbies non-stop.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Implify For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (10-27-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tall kiwi View Post
    I enjoyed it until I played BF3. MW3 has nothing compared to BF3

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

You're a dumb cunt. Yes games have better graphics on PC but on console... BF3 has way better graphics than MW3. When I played my first game I literally said out loud "these graphics are amazing, way better than CoD". I play on PS3 and have been a CoD fan since CoD4, I bought BF3 this year and I'm not going back to another CoD game because the gameplay in BF is better, you don't have little squeakers arguing and none of the BS that is in MW3
    First of , why the hate ?... Second there are 10s of millions of PC users compared to Xbox and PS3. Graphs on any console can`t be better compared to a PCs . I don`t know how old you are or what you actually understand from hardware and how it works , but I can see that you speak with a sort of nonsense in your text. Graphs on MW3 beat graphs on BF3 (i.e. detail,response and etc) , response from the gun and style of multiplayer again the MW3 beats it , your weapon can actually shoot someone than rather shoot around him or somewhere in the air , you have a fast paced game and lots of modes. I just don`t see it how BF3 is better. And before you speak some nonsense again , I have both Xbox and PS3 and I know what is and what is not....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    People say MW3 is a remake of MW2. Well, isn't Halo 1, 2, 3 and 4 a remake of each other? Its the same shit

Thanks
    It's boring much .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace666 View Post
    First of , why the hate ?... Second there are 10s of millions of PC users compared to Xbox and PS3. Graphs on any console can`t be better compared to a PCs . I don`t know how old you are or what you actually understand from hardware and how it works , but I can see that you speak with a sort of nonsense in your text. Graphs on MW3 beat graphs on BF3 (i.e. detail,response and etc) , response from the gun and style of multiplayer again the MW3 beats it , your weapon can actually shoot someone than rather shoot around him or somewhere in the air , you have a fast paced game and lots of modes. I just don`t see it how BF3 is better. And before you speak some nonsense again , I have both Xbox and PS3 and I know what is and what is not....
    You're stupid. I didn't say the console has better graphics than PC. Your eyes must be bad because the environment, texture and detail is much better on BF3. Also BF3 is more realistic when it comes to gameplay and how weapons handle etc, instead of people running around with snipers and doing 360's off buildings you actually have a game that needs some actual skill to play and need to work as a team in order to win.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by REVIVE View Post

The last good call of duty that pertained to the modern or semi-modern era would have to be Call of Duty 4 hands down! Everything in the game was that well balanced and fair that it all purely relied on the skill of the gamers.

Everything else after COD4 and I'm all for Battlefield.
    If you're saying a cod is good because it's balanced then black ops is easily the best.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    It's ok to get for free and play, I would never buy it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace666 View Post
    BF3 uses DX11 visual occlusion lighting, which is much more detailed than MW3.

BF3 uses more polygons in each model giving them a more in-depth, rounded, and detailed look.

BF3 uses scripted animations rather than recorded video with altered animations in the bone rendering for the characters.

Both have high quality textures, that can't be used in a debate about the graphics, though what I will say is that the HDR on the weapons is significantly greater in BF3, which can easily be seen my a reflectivity comparison between both games in comparison to the light sources direction.

BF3 uses more particles in the ambient scenarios (IE: dust, fog, steam, smoke grenades, etc), whereas MW3 still uses lower particle rates and animated transparent textures blended together.

That video proves you wrong with visual, and audio comparison

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Koompa View Post
    People say MW3 is a remake of MW2. Well, isn't Halo 1, 2, 3 and 4 a remake of each other? Its the same shit
    No sir, each Halo game has introduced extreme differences in scenarios, graphics, gameplay, and mechanics. If you play Halo 1 and then play Halo 2 you won't be thinking "is this the same game?", rather you will be thinking "damn this is a good sequel, these new dual SMG's and the new gauss warthog are awesome! That helmet is legit! Holy crap map making IN-GAME???".

With the CoD franchise it went: "MW is amazing! So new and different from the other FPS games! Holy crap MW2 is great! The graphics are upgraded and these new game modes are awesome! The maps are just incredible! MW3? What? I could of sworn I was still playing MW2! The graphics look pretty much the same..it sounds just the same..and hey, didn't I see that map in MW2 but with a few different buildings?".

Thanks
    i loved mw3 until they started modifying all the guns and buffing/nerfing them. All the guns are overpowered and there are huge amounts of campers...
    I think Black Ops 2 is the revival of cod

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
    i loved mw3 until they started modifying all the guns and buffing/nerfing them. All the guns are overpowered and there are huge amounts of campers...
    I think Black Ops 2 is the revival of cod
    You're naive. CoD has been dead and will stay dead.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

BF3 uses DX11 visual occlusion lighting, which is much more detailed than MW3.

BF3 uses more polygons in each model giving them a more in-depth, rounded, and detailed look.

BF3 uses scripted animations rather than recorded video with altered animations in the bone rendering for the characters.

Both have high quality textures, that can't be used in a debate about the graphics, though what I will say is that the HDR on the weapons is significantly greater in BF3, which can easily be seen my a reflectivity comparison between both games in comparison to the light sources direction.

BF3 uses more particles in the ambient scenarios (IE: dust, fog, steam, smoke grenades, etc), whereas MW3 still uses lower particle rates and animated transparent textures blended together.

That video proves you wrong with visual, and audio comparison

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

No sir, each Halo game has introduced extreme differences in scenarios, graphics, gameplay, and mechanics. If you play Halo 1 and then play Halo 2 you won't be thinking "is this the same game?", rather you will be thinking "damn this is a good sequel, these new dual SMG's and the new gauss warthog are awesome! That helmet is legit! Holy crap map making IN-GAME???".

With the CoD franchise it went: "MW is amazing! So new and different from the other FPS games! Holy crap MW2 is great! The graphics are upgraded and these new game modes are awesome! The maps are just incredible! MW3? What? I could of sworn I was still playing MW2! The graphics look pretty much the same..it sounds just the same..and hey, didn't I see that map in MW2 but with a few different buildings?".
    And at the end of the day, the millions of us COD players couldn't give two fucks. We enjoy the game, and I'll continue to enjoy the game.

Aslong as COD doesn't start looking like Minecraft I couldn't give any fucks about the graphics.
    I look for a fast paced shooter that looks decent enough to play, and that turns out to be COD.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Canadian For This Useful Post:

Velocity (10-28-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    I'd rather play BF3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

And at the end of the day, the millions of us COD players couldn't give two fucks. We enjoy the game, and I'll continue to enjoy the game.

Aslong as COD doesn't start looking like Minecraft I couldn't give any fucks about the graphics.
    I look for a fast paced shooter that looks decent enough to play, and that turns out to be COD.

MW3 is a fast paced shooter?
    I've processed shit through my bowels faster than that game.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (10-27-2012)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast