Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

NIGGA I AIN'T BUFF, I'm a dense muscle builder, I have decent arms but you can't really tell until I flex, but that's something to focus on if you have muscle building deficiencies like I do. Because of my height, my body builds leg muscle but has a very difficult time building muscle in other areas, so I focus on making the muscle more dense. I am planning on bulking again, it just takes me double the time as it does normal people.

Just remember, if you ever go to jail, you'll get raped. Build some muscle, and there's less chance. Let not getting raped in the bum-bum be your motivation!
    LOOOL. Aiight. I go to the US's largest highschool in one of the most ghetto'est boroughs in new york. Gotta get me some muskull for defense LOOL. and some martial arts...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Versa View Post

LOOOL. Aiight. I go to the US's largest highschool in one of the most ghetto'est boroughs in new york. Gotta get me some muskull for defense LOOL. and some martial arts...
    Half those "ghetto" kids would never last in Prison

Thanks

NIGGA I AIN'T BUFF, I'm a dense muscle builder, I have decent arms but you can't really tell until I flex, but that's something to focus on if you have muscle building deficiencies like I do. Because of my height, my body builds leg muscle but has a very difficult time building muscle in other areas, so I focus on making the muscle more dense. I am planning on bulking again, it just takes me double the time as it does normal people.

Just remember, if you ever go to jail, you'll get raped. Build some muscle, and there's less chance. Let not getting raped in the bum-bum be your motivation!
    I'm not tall whatsoever. Never really put any heart into body building anyways before now. I've really showed interest now, and that's why I'm glad I got help from you and I hope I can follow up and do it this summer. Right now, like @Mrs. Versa said, I'm "toned", skinny, 6 pack, but no real muscle... Just staying in shape is what I've done my whole life - I guess a lack of dedication and time is why I haven't built.

How long would it take to get decent muscle? Like, 3 months - if I went to the gym on a nice schedule, did my Creatine and 100% Whey Protein, and built my whole body "evenly" as you could say - what could my outcomes be in 3 months? 3-4. I never asked this before, I'm just curious.

Super User since 02.02.2020
    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion since 06.06.2016
    Middleman since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member since 05.13.2012

Thanks

What school ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Retard View Post

I'm not tall whatsoever. Never really put any heart into body building anyways before now. I've really showed interest now, and that's why I'm glad I got help from you and I hope I can follow up and do it this summer. Right now, like @Mrs. Versa said, I'm "toned", skinny, 6 pack, but no real muscle... Just staying in shape is what I've done my whole life - I guess a lack of dedication and time is why I haven't built.

How long would it take to get decent muscle? Like, 3 months - if I went to the gym on a nice schedule, did my Creatine and 100% Whey Protein, and built my whole body "evenly" as you could say - what could my outcomes be in 3 months? 3-4. I never asked this before, I'm just curious.
    What you need to remember is that these supplements aren miracle drugs. You will see great gains, but they are not completely permanent. You will see gains probably of around an inch and a half depending on what weight you are able to lift. Starting off is the hardest and slowest point while lifting. I would say focus on five months for bulking, the more muscle you have the quicker you will burn excess fat and lose the water weight.

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

And by "not completely permanent" I mean tha your muscles will seem to "shrink" while toning, this is because on top of muscle beig built your arms are also gaining water weight as well from the creatine.

Thanks
    fuck the police, get roids

Thanks
    Why dont you just eat normal food for proteins, this is just commercial trash.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    What school ?
    Brooklyn Technical Highschool.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Denelf View Post
    Why dont you just eat normal food for proteins, this is just commercial trash.
    List me all of the foods you can get proper protein from without any unnecessary additives nor fillers. List me all of the foods you can obtain Creatine from. Lastly, list me all of the foods that you can gain Nitric Oxide from. Let's watch you lose.

Thanks

Maybe 5% are ghetto at best. Fights rarely happen.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Maybe 5% are ghetto at best. Fights rarely happen.
    Yeah really rare. I've never seen one yet.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I think taking that then working out will help you build muscles faster or something. Personally I don't believe in this kind of stuff, and those who work out without taking this will have better looking muscles. (at least that's what I heard)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ickytc View Post
    I think taking that then working out will help you build muscles faster or something. Personally I don't believe in this kind of stuff, and those who work out without taking this will have better looking muscles. (at least that's what I heard)
    It has all been scientifically proven to benefit you There is no difference in taking these supplements and working out than not taking them, except it will take more time to build muscle without the supplements.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Why does no one ask me about this shit

You should ONLY be taking supplements that do not change your body, by this I mean NATURAL supplements. That brand of protein is known to include other types of minerals that you really don't need, that are used as a filler.

Stick with Con-CRETE if you can. 100% WHEY protein is all you need. Anything else is honestly a waste. Same with Creatine, if you decide to go that route then only take 100% CREATINE MONOHYDRATE.

That brand you posted is a waste of money and energy, your gains will be quite minimal with it. You may see drastic changes in your muscle mass at first, but after the first week of not using it your muscle will dissipate to nothing.
    aight dawg. when i start to work out. you'll be the first.
    ... hi
    [IMG]https://i1283.photobucke*****m/albums/a546/MintSica/82d7_zps705242c3.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i1283.photobucke*****m/albums/a546/MintSica/genek_zps5e053d2e.gif[/IMG]

Thanks

Yeah really rare. I've never seen one yet.
    school isn't ghetto.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast