Thread: Allah Miracle

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

He's trying to quote a sermon or moral story in order to use it to his advantage saying that "if you don't agree you are arrogant".
    Why you say something i didn't say?? my point is don't be arrogant and don't be stubborn , that's is something not good for your live...

He's trying to quote a sermon or moral story
    It's real story , Abu Jahl and Al-Khanas talking about Muhammad...

Also something i think you didn't understand it , "We and Banu 'Abd Manaf completed for the honor of serving the pilgrims" We means Kurysh and Banu 'Abd Manaf is
    Muhammad's Family were racing(Banu 'Abd Manaf do and Kurysh do like them..)

"they fed and we fed, they provided transport and we provided transport, they gave and we gave" means they do like them...

"then they said: 'A prophet has come from us to whom Revelation is given from the heaven.' " means that Banu 'Abd Manaf Said A prophet has come from us (Muhammad)

"How can we complete with this? By Allah, we will not believe in him, nor we will believe what he says!" Here" means how can kurysh compelete with this?(how can kurysh get another prophet comes from them ) then Abu Jahl swear and said "we will not believe in him, nor we will believe what he says!" that means he is arrogant and stubborn.
    Last edited by Frought; 12-25-2012 at 01:55 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post

Why you say something i didn't say?? my point is don't be arrogant and don't be stubborn , that's is something not good for your live...

It's real story , Abu Jahl and Al-Khanas talking about Muhammad...

Also something i think you didn't understand it , "We and Banu 'Abd Manaf completed for the honor of serving the pilgrims" We means Kurysh and Banu 'Abd Manaf is
    Muhammad's Family were racing(Banu 'Abd Manaf do and Kurysh do like them..)

"they fed and we fed, they provided transport and we provided transport, they gave and we gave" means they do like them...

"then they said: 'A prophet has come from us to whom Revelation is given from the heaven.' " means that Banu 'Abd Manaf Said A prophet has come from us (Muhammad)

"How can we complete with this? By Allah, we will not believe in him, nor we will believe what he says!" Here" means how can kurysh compelete with this?(how can kurysh get another prophet comes from them ) then Abu Jahl swear and said "we will not believe in him, nor we will believe what he says!" that means he is arrogant and stubborn.
    All I'm getting is that if you don't believe in Allah and the prophet then you are arrogant and stubborn. The equivalent of putting your fingers in your ears and saying "LAH LAH LAH IM RIGHT AND YOUR WRONG".
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (12-25-2012)

Thanks
    ) then Abu Jahl swear and said "we will not believe in him, nor we will believe what he says!" that means he is arrogant and stubborn.
    So you're saying metaphorically that we are stubborn and arrogant for not believing in Allah with this analogy. Pretty sure I accept other peoples opinions when deciding options that will affect the group I am with as a whole, ergo, not stubborn. And I'm pretty sure I accept defeat when proven wrong with hard FACTS and not just people saying random shit, ergo, not arrogant. Your argument is invalid.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Doc (12-25-2012),Janitor (12-25-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

So you're saying metaphorically that we are stubborn and arrogant for not believing in Allah with this analogy. Pretty sure I accept other peoples opinions when deciding options that will affect the group I am with as a whole, ergo, not stubborn. And I'm pretty sure I accept defeat when proven wrong with hard FACTS and not just people saying random shit, ergo, not arrogant. Your argument is invalid.
    I didn't say about anyone stubborn or arrogant , if you see i quoted noob555 .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

I didn't say about anyone stubborn or arrogant , if you see i quoted noob555 .
    It is called inference. You quoted him then told a whimsical story of stubbornness and arrogance. You are inferring something.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (12-27-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    You guys are all stupid, you worship Jesus. His the son of God, not God himself...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Geometrical View Post
    You guys are all stupid, you worship Jesus. His the son of God, not God himself...
    Trinity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Geometrical View Post
    I wish you'd learn the first thing about a religion before posting.

Thanks
    They are called stories for a reason.
    Stories are fictional.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Uhmazed View Post
    They are called stories for a reason.
    Stories are fictional.
    See my post above.

Thanks

See my post above.
    I know enough about religions to know most of them are unbelievable or just plain ridiculous.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Is there an ALLAH ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Uhmazed View Post
    I know enough about religions to know most of them are unbelievable or just plain ridiculous.
    Hmm, "to you" is what I'd say. Many people disbelieve many things for the same reason. Just remember, it doesn't make you superior just because you chose religion.

Thanks

Hmm, "to you" is what I'd say. Many people disbelieve many things for the same reason. Just remember, it doesn't make you superior just because you chose religion.
    Exactly, people think they are superior with their religion.
    Thanks for proving my point.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Let's try to start a proper debate. State whether you believe God exists or not and give your reason/evidence.
    I believe god exists because we do. Someone had to start us, this creation, the world. When i see a cycle i know it had a start. Like when drawing a circle. Someone must have started this cycle, someone who has ALWAYS been there since...forever. It may be hard for us to imagine but of course it is because how can we imagine something outside of this universe? It's not possible. People think that because we have a reason and cause for us being here so does god. But then we will say then who created god? Who created the person that created god etc. That's why there has to be someone who has always been there.

How could it be that people come into the world, die and become nothing again. Is there any sense in that? Personally i don't see any. People feel pain and suffer at the hands of others, some people choose to hurt others some people help others, how could it be that we just get to do what we want and then BANG. Nothing. There has to be something that will make things fair because right now things are not fair are they? Some are rich some are poor, some are sick some are healthy. Let me use an example, is it fair if a murderer kills everyone from your family and gets away with it? Absolutely not. If people here (I mean this world) can hurt others then there has to be recompense. Yes it would be nice if we could all be in heaven right now all happy having fun forever. But we aren't there, we are here and we have to find a way to deal with it. Saying people suffer so God does not exist is not a valid argument. I think it is the opposite and it proves God's existence.

How could there be no purpose in our lives, to live and just die? If the purpose of our lives was to have fun then why aren't we living forever and why is it that some people can't have fun?
    Last edited by trutik; 01-05-2013 at 04:45 PM.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast