Poll: Do You Agree With My Ideas Or Do You Have Diffirent Ones?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

North Korea Flaming&Rage

I feel that the North Korean's are not bad people its their goverment and dictators have to much power and that they need to over power the goverment and create a new one when the goverment becomes to powerfull like we do in America do u think thats a good idea?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gunman353 For This Useful Post:

devron666 (03-31-2009),Evgen (03-31-2009)

Thanks
    it is true because im a north korean

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hacker123456 For This Useful Post:

devron666 (03-31-2009)

In a fantasy world filled with unicorns and fairies.
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    i think i can agree since i dont rly understand ur meanings in post >-< morning= bad english

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mugam3r For This Useful Post:

devron666 (03-31-2009),Jojo94 (09-20-2009)

Thanks
    its cause of communism and dictatorship communism+dictatorshp+country=alot of good countries flaming dictator

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancelled For This Useful Post:

devron666 (03-31-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I think North Korea Should Destroy America With Russia and china

Yeah that sounds pretty good...
    [IMG]https://i182.photobucke*****m/albums/x193/drumdude1218/Sigs/zildjianuserbar.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i23.photobucke*****m/albums/b400/ducttape_6/User%20Bars/deathmetal.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i150.photobucke*****m/albums/s99/Logan_ECW/Userbars/MonsterEnergydrinker.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i197.photobucke*****m/albums/aa159/jake007g/xp.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i35.photobucke*****m/albums/d173/coralp8559/User%20Bars/HentaiAddictUserBar.png[/IMG]

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zildjiandw For This Useful Post:

devron666 (03-31-2009),superooo (03-29-2009)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zildjiandw View Post
    I think North Korea Should Destroy America With Russia and china

Yeah that sounds pretty good...
    Um... that will never happen in a million years, North Korea generally, is getting them selves in deep shit and they have no friends. China doesn't give a flying fuck about NK, and Russia just wants to fucking nuke the bastards. North Korea is full of uninformed people. NOT TO MENTION the soldiers too. North Korea Sucks.
    [Also, communism doesnt work. It never will.]
    USA FOREVER. SEMPER FI. MARINE CORPS.
    Last edited by Kyrax135; 06-18-2009 at 01:02 AM. Reason: forgot somthing

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyrax135 View Post
    Um... that will never happen in a million years, North Korea generally, is getting them selves in deep shit and they have no friends. China doesn't give a flying fuck about NK, and Russia just wants to fucking nuke the bastards. North Korea is full of uninformed people. NOT TO MENTION the soldiers too. North Korea Sucks.
    [Also, communism doesnt work. It never will.]
    USA FOREVER. SEMPER FI. MARINE CORPS.
    Typical American nationalist.

Unless you didn't know, more than half the entire world has anti-American feelings.
    According to statistics taken in 2008, Japan's positive American feelings went down more than 20% from the 75% positive rating.
    In South Korea, the positive American feeling went down from 50% to 33%.
    And those two countries are your only allies in Asia.

Recently, as of 2008, in Japan and South Korea, most anti-American sentiment is believed to have been focused upon the presence and behavior of American military personnel, aggravated especially by high-profile crimes committed by U.S. servicemembers, such as the 1995 Okinawan rape incident.[72][73] The on-going U.S. military presence in Okinawa remains a contentious issue in Japan.[74]

While protests have arisen over specific incidents, they are often reflective of deeper historical resentments. Robert Hathaway, director of the Wilson Center's Asia program, suggests: "the growth of anti-American sentiment in both Japan and South Korea must be seen not simply as a response to American policies and actions, but as reflective of deeper domestic trends and developments within these Asian countries."[75] In Japan, a variety of threads have contributed to anti-Americanism in the post-war era, including pacifism on the political left, nationalism on the right, and opportunistic worries over American influence in Japanese economic life.[76]

Korean anti-Americanism after the war was fueled by American occupation and support for authoritarian rule, a fact still evident during the country's democratic transition in the 1980s.[77] Speaking to the Wilson Center, Katherine Moon notes that while the majority of South Koreans support the American alliance "anti-Americanism also represents the collective venting of accumulated grievances that in many instances have lain hidden for decades."[75]

Such anti-Americanism is reflected in Korean popular culture. The monster film The Host (2006) was in part inspired by an incident in 2000 in which a mortician working for the U.S. military in Seoul dumped a large amount of formaldehyde down the drain. In it, a horrible mutated monster from the river menaces the inhabitants of Seoul.[78] "Fucking USA" is an anti-American protest song written by South Korean singer and activist Yoon Min-suk. Strongly anti-US Foreign policy and anti-Bush, the song was written in 2002 at a time when, following the Apolo Ohno Olympic controversy and an incident in which two Korean middle school students were killed under the wheels of a U.S. Army vehicle, anti-American sentiment in South Korea reached high levels.[79]

In a poll taken by the Reader's Digest with 1000 Australians, 15 per cent of Australians described themselves as anti-American. Another 67 per cent held neutral views of America, and 17 per cent said they were pro-American.[80]
    It's much more worse in Europe. It's funny how you think North Koreans are uninformed when our own government too has had its share of manipulating public knowledge.
    We're no different than they are.
    Last edited by Hyperion; 06-18-2009 at 08:21 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    Typical American nationalist.

Unless you didn't know, more than half the entire world has anti-American feelings.
    According to statistics taken in 2008, Japan's positive American feelings went down more than 20% from the 75% positive rating.
    In South Korea, the positive American feeling went down from 50% to 33%.
    And those two countries are your only allies in Asia.

It's much more worse in Europe. It's funny how you think North Koreans are uninformed when our own government too has had its share of manipulating public knowledge.
    We're no different than they are.
    Yes, I admit I am an American Nationalist. I am also knowledgeable about communism. Communism will never work. I know that, you know that, Kim Jon Il knows it, everyone does.The fact of that, would make citizens of North Korea suspicious. Sadly, they'd rather be alive than free. America knows no allies. Every ally we do have is liberal scum (Excluding UK). One day the American Empire will rise and put the UN in its place. Dead. One world governments are pointless and corrupt. There is a saying "Power corrupts, Ultimate power, corrupts all." I do not believe in total control. I think everyone needs to stand up for their individual rights based on the equality of man. All men are created equal. That is the American Dream. If you don't agree, fine. You have the right not to. But if you don't stop this communist oppression they will slowly take over terrorizing and making you believe in false propaganda. So many countries are worse off without us. they just don't realize it. We don't really care if you hate us or not. You have to stand for you country and your right. That is the purpose of the United States.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Yes, I admit I am an American Nationalist. I am also knowledgeable about communism. Communism will never work. I know that, you know that, Kim Jon Il knows it, everyone does.The fact of that, would make citizens of North Korea suspicious. Sadly, they'd rather be alive than free. America knows no allies. Every ally we do have is liberal scum (Excluding UK). One day the American Empire will rise and put the UN in its place. Dead. One world governments are pointless and corrupt. There is a saying "Power corrupts, Ultimate power, corrupts all." I do not believe in total control. I think everyone needs to stand up for their individual rights based on the equality of man. All men are created equal. That is the American Dream. If you don't agree, fine. You have the right not to. But if you don't stop this communist oppression they will slowly take over terrorizing and making you believe in false propaganda. So many countries are worse off without us. they just don't realize it. We don't really care if you hate us or not. You have to stand for you country and your right. That is the purpose of the United States.
    So tell me, why haven't you risen up against your own government yet?

Secondly, you can't presumptuously say that Communism doesn't work. It's just that the people who rule the Communist nations aren't really Communists. If, however, a real Communist nation comes and actually follows Marx's philosophy and fails, then you have the right to say that. But until then, you can't make that judgment.

Also, this "America is the savior nation" bull shit has got to go. The only reason why America launched their global "crusade" was so they can benefit from the expense of other nations. America isn't kind; it's an imperialist monster parading itself as a self-righteous god.

You probably don't know that America wants total authoritarian rule in Japan and Korea. You're the reason why North and South Korea are divided. And your own government has the nerve to call North Korea as an axis of evil, a nation that they have concocted through their poor judgment. If anyone is to blame, it's America. You sold atomic weapons to Iraq and Afghanistan. Your own government tries so desperately to cover up its mistakes in foreign nations. They don't take responsibility in their actions. What equality are you talking about?

If America truly believed in "All man are created equal" they wouldn't have upheld the policy of interventionalism. I thought America was supposed to be the paragon of justice that the other nations look up to. Instead, you have only created a national heirarchy, with America as the nation benefiting from global problems and foreign nations suffering from America's greed.

Do you know what North Korea is called?
    The Democratic People's Republic of Korea. Ironic at first thought, right? Wrong. North Korea is actually Democratic, believe it or not. The people actually *vote* for their leaders after a set period. It's just that the media there fills the denizens' head with propaganda that they're convinced to vote for Kim. Kind of like what our own media do, isn't that right?
    Last edited by Hyperion; 06-19-2009 at 10:31 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    So tell me, why haven't you risen up against your own government yet?

Secondly, you can't presumptuously say that Communism doesn't work. It's just that the people who rule the Communist nations aren't really Communists. If, however, a real Communist nation comes and actually follows Marx's philosophy and fails, then you have the right to say that. But until then, you can't make that judgment.

Also, this "America is the savior nation" bull shit has got to go. The only reason why America launched their global "crusade" was so they can benefit from the expense of other nations. America isn't kind; it's an imperialist monster parading itself as a self-righteous god.

You probably don't know that America wants total authoritarian rule in Japan and Korea. You're the reason why North and South Korea are divided. And your own government has the nerve to call North Korea as an axis of evil, a nation that they have concocted through their poor judgment. If anyone is to blame, it's America. You sold atomic weapons to Iraq and Afghanistan. Your own government tries so desperately to cover up its mistakes in foreign nations. They don't take responsibility in their actions. What equality are you talking about?

If America truly believed in "All man are created equal" they wouldn't have upheld the policy of interventionalism. I thought America was supposed to be the paragon of justice that the other nations look up to. Instead, you have only created a national heirarchy, with America as the nation benefiting from global problems and foreign nations suffering from America's greed.

Do you know what North Korea is called?
    The Democratic People's Republic of Korea. Ironic at first thought, right? Wrong. North Korea is actually Democratic, believe it or not. The people actually *vote* for their leaders after a set period. It's just that the media there fills the denizens' head with propaganda that they're convinced to vote for Kim. Kind of like what our own media do, isn't that right?
    Not right, I do not support what our government is doing, second of all, they may vote, but it always ends up void. We've seen this in Iran and Pakistan.
    You are right in alot of your points, but then again, alot of them are wrong. Communism does not work. There were modeled communities to experiment with communism. It cannot work. And just think about it, if the world was peaceful, and everyone thought the same, it would be a boring world.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Not right, I do not support what our government is doing, second of all, they may vote, but it always ends up void. We've seen this in Iran and Pakistan.
    You are right in alot of your points, but then again, alot of them are wrong. Communism does not work. There were modeled communities to experiment with communism. It cannot work. And just think about it, if the world was peaceful, and everyone thought the same, it would be a boring world.
    Boring, but that doesn't mean it won't work.
    And these "model experiments" were bias.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by hacker123456 View Post
    it is true because im a north korean
    LOL
    I highly doubt that...
    Please elaborate.

Made by andrewgeltz

Please help me raise my Habamon!

Quote Originally Posted by AlexSlyeore View Post
    who is this guy AL-QUEDA ?
    LOL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    i think north koreas gona shoot us... not the people, but the government... they need to smoke somthing and fuck off....

if u got the balls to click me, do it!

[img]https://www.danasof*****m/sig/0bama142237.jpg[/img]

[IMG]https://i595.photobucke*****m/albums/tt36/GamersAdik04/Random65.png[/IMG]
    https://im-that-pimp.mybrute.com/
    http:/fuc.mybrute.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    CUT OFF YOUR PENIS
    fail

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    What is North Korea (i talking about gov't) doing right now is just wrong and stupid ,that country is poor enough already and with all this weapon demonstration they spend so much money( they spent about 600$ millions) they could feed country with this money for one year. Whatever North Korean gov't doing right now is dumb, people in these country just cant really say anything because none of them wants to die, its just like how it was in USSR, NKVD and KGB would walk around and listen rumors that people have and if you would make joke about Lenin,Stalin or any of those awesome guys KGB or NKVD would take care of you and nobody would see you ever again.
    So yeah Kim Chan Ir his name i think, nothing will change before his death, his brother maybe got some brain and will change gov't in North Korea.
    If you take one familfy from Australia, one family from America, one family from Russia and one family from North Korea, and you will ask them what they want from this life, and all of them will say the same thing, so that they will have food to feed their childrens, so their childrens will go to college, so their family will be safe.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by primeru333 View Post
    What is North Korea (i talking about gov't) doing right now is just wrong and stupid ,that country is poor enough already and with all this weapon demonstration they spend so much money( they spent about 600$ millions) they could feed country with this money for one year. Whatever North Korean gov't doing right now is dumb, people in these country just cant really say anything because none of them wants to die, its just like how it was in USSR, NKVD and KGB would walk around and listen rumors that people have and if you would make joke about Lenin,Stalin or any of those awesome guys KGB or NKVD would take care of you and nobody would see you ever again.
    So yeah Kim Chan Ir his name i think, nothing will change before his death, his brother maybe got some brain and will change gov't in North Korea.
    If you take one familfy from Australia, one family from America, one family from Russia and one family from North Korea, and you will ask them what they want from this life, and all of them will say the same thing, so that they will have food to feed their childrens, so their childrens will go to college, so their family will be safe.
    I have to disagree, the North Korean families would say they wish the best for the Great One (Kim Jung-il) and hopes he will live forever.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast