Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    kk. good luck dying at age 25. cya on the news

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Halcyon441 View Post
    kk. good luck dying at age 25. cya on the news
    Well good luck on living past 100! Hope you make it into the triple digits!

^Suck it!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Skaterforeva1 View Post
    i took 3 total my friend was like your a boss and ur going to trip hard but nothing happened lol. He is getting some more so ima just take 3 give it an hour and take some more till i trip LOL. This time im going to do it on a weekend so I have time to wait to see if anything will happen before i take more.

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

Ok sounds like my plan may work then XD sounds like this is going to be pretty expensive.
    I am guessing blotter paper? Try taking sixty in liquid form, then have your friend talk about "tripping hard". As for your issue, citric acid does not help the absorption of LSD. In fact, it degrades it. Hold the tabs under your tongue until it starts disintegrating, then swallow. Also, smoke a bowl about ten minutes after. Ganja keeps the trip going and intensifies it.

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post

Still ahave to worry about going OD
    Can't technically OD on LSD. You can, however permanently change your brain chemistry to put yourself in a perms trip. That's around 500-2000 hits for it to happen. My max dose is 60 hits of liquid, 86% yield. A week straight of thinking I was God, it was intense.

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

we are all dieing right now if you think about it.
    @Halcyon441 Yes in very large doses and more then likely those who get seizures have family members who have had seizures in the past and when their colors change and weird things start happening they get scared panic and it triggers a seizure. I have checked my family history before i dropped acid because i was aware of the risk.
    Its different for every person. One person can have an issue with one tab. Another will be fine up to a hundred drops of liquid.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

Skaterforeva1 (02-06-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    @Lehsyrus I was actually taking it in a pill form. But i will try to get some liquid, the hits i took where in pill i got 2 blotters though. they have a picture of an elephant on them lol. And yeah the weed is stranded I smoke a bowl after everything I do. But I just heard that the oj helps the trip didn't look into it much.

^Suck it!

Thanks
    @Lehsyrus I was actually taking it in a pill form. But i will try to get some liquid, the hits i took where in pill i got 2 blotters though. they have a picture of an elephant on them lol. And yeah the weed is stranded I smoke a bowl after everything I do. But I just heard that the oj helps the trip didn't look into it much.
    That's not LSD. What you took was a party drug. LSD Can not be formed into anything other than a liquid. This is the reason why it is only available as blotter paper tabs, and liquid. The blotter paper can absorb the LSD. It must also remain in a cold environment, no warmer than 70 degrees, however 50 degrees is much more ideal (I kept mine around 42 degrees in a special cooler). Metal (such as aluminum) will cause it degrade, and it will leech through any type of plastic, it can only be properly kept in a glass (almost no one abides by this but it ensures your tab is at the best yield and is very potent).

Get a new dealer, yours gave you something that can kill you easily. Most likely a form of 2C-I or similar. Those drugs can kill you with one pill, I've seen it happen and got out of there (warehouse rave) before any cops showed up. Shit was scary.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

Skaterforeva1 (02-06-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

That's not LSD. What you took was a party drug. LSD Can not be formed into anything other than a liquid. This is the reason why it is only available as blotter paper tabs, and liquid. The blotter paper can absorb the LSD. It must also remain in a cold environment, no warmer than 70 degrees, however 50 degrees is much more ideal (I kept mine around 42 degrees in a special cooler). Metal (such as aluminum) will cause it degrade, and it will leech through any type of plastic, it can only be properly kept in a glass (almost no one abides by this but it ensures your tab is at the best yield and is very potent).

Get a new dealer, yours gave you something that can kill you easily. Most likely a form of 2C-I or similar. Those drugs can kill you with one pill, I've seen it happen and got out of there (warehouse rave) before any cops showed up. Shit was scary.

well someone's getting there ass kicked tomorrow thanks for the info! Will find new dealer soon! But now im curious on weather or not i should take the blotter's, once again thanks very much I owe you one! Already rep+

^Suck it!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Actually acid has no health problems, its not true that it eats holes in your spine or that it collects in your body. Taking way to much of it is to expensive, and i refuse to smoke cigarettes or do any other addictive drug, my health is actually pretty good to do all the different drugs I do lol
    Do what you want, but I personally don't need drugs to have a good time, and if you think about it, having to do drugs to have a good time, probably means you're not having a good time, and should stop/leave what you're doing.

If You Like My Releases, Hit The Thanks button!
    Follow the rules.

Successful Purchases: 2
    @The403
    @sundy42
    Successful Sales: 1
    @wZ. Gali
    Scammed: 1

Favorite Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Who cares about simplified mandarin. The only problem here is that Cantonese (and Hokkien) is no longer being taught, but guess what, times change. There have been thousands of languages that have been lost to the ages, you'd be pissing in the wind to try and stop that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by rileyjstrickland View Post
    Do what you want, but I personally don't need drugs to have a good time, and if you think about it, having to do drugs to have a good time, probably means you're not having a good time, and should stop/leave what you're doing.
    im not going to lie, you do have a valid point but I don't use drugs to have a good time, I use them because Im an open minded person willing to try almost anything (nothing really bad like cocaine, or heroin) But LSD isn't going to be an everyday thing. Its just going to be whenever im in the mood for it like at a concert with the light shows.

^Suck it!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Ok so before i start out this isn't just another thread where im trying to be cool saying I do drugs. But yesterday my friend bought some acid and was wondering if i would do it with him. I said yes. He had 10 hits. We dropped the first one around 4:00pm and we drink orange juice, (its supposed to help the trip.) Well i waited for about 2 hours nothing happened while my friend was already seeing shit. So i was getting pissed off so I took 2 more, and around 9pm still nothing happened. I stayed up till midnight hoping something would happen but nothing did. I don't get it why did it not work on me. I had another friend take some to see if he was lying about it. But he said he went on a trip too. I take some medications for ADHD and some to make me sleep cause the meds for ADHD wont let me. Here is a list. Please if you had this happen to you or something tell me what I can do to actually trip. And no bull shit responses Thanks!

Vyvance (kinda like adderall or Ritalin)
    Melatonin (prescription strength)
    I am no doctor, but I have heard that certain medications can cancel out the affects of other drugs.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rileyjstrickland View Post
    Acid is not meant to "have a good time". It is meant to have an out of body experience,

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Well I did acid before and its fun if you have a good trip but its your choice.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    From my experiences, it takes at least 3-4 within an hour to even feel that light, bubbly feeling acid gives you.
    5-6 and you will actually get visuals, its not so much actually seeing things as much as vision blur and light tracers
    I've never actually taken more then i would say 5 in less than an hour, but the last time I dropped I probably did 10-12 within a 3 hour punk show

Then again, Im more used to the feelings, and my tolerance to most substances are higher than most
    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    i took 3 total my friend was like your a boss and ur going to trip hard but nothing happened lol. He is getting some more so ima just take 3 give it an hour and take some more till i trip LOL. This time im going to do it on a weekend so I have time to wait to see if anything will happen before i take more.

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

Ok sounds like my plan may work then XD sounds like this is going to be pretty expensive.
    Eh, cid really isn't that expensive for me where I am, I can get like 3 tabs for $15.
    Good luck with your experiment
    PM Me | VM Me | Rules

MARGHERITA

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post

Eh, cid really isn't that expensive for me where I am, I can get like 3 tabs for $15.
    Good luck with your experiment
    Five bucks a tab?! Holy shit whenever I go to Shabhala or any warehouse rave it's about a buck to a buck fifty each (1-1.50).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Five bucks a tab?! Holy shit whenever I go to Shabhala or any warehouse rave it's about a buck to a buck fifty each (1-1.50).
    DAMN, that's cheap as shit.
    It all depends on your place
    PM Me | VM Me | Rules

MARGHERITA

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast