Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post
    If you're going to steal/scam, if you get caught, you should at least man up and admit to it.
    true that ^^^

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post

Why the fuck are you even in this thread..
    Assuming you are indeed not familiar with MPGH rules, ill fill you in on another one.

There is no rule against me being here, so here I am.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    If no one wants you, it's common courtesy to leave rather than be a party crasher

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    ffs this is still going? OP is riding CS's dick just as much as he claims everyone else is.

You are on the wrong forum for this kid. Seriously, just shut up already. Its not against the rules to do what he did, and he was banned because of scamming and a sketchy file. Not for the keys. Clearly the activity is allowed here, so this literally makes you no better than the ones who go to game hacking sections, and cry and whine about the hacks in hopes to spark some kind of morality issue within the hearts of the hackers or some shit.
    Obviously Counter Strike was banned. The fact that he's profiting off the innocent annoys me. It's the fact that he's using accounts, changing the passwords of everything, and then selling them and in fact, PROFITING off of it, what pisses me off. It's like robbing a homeless person. It's not right, and sure, it's fucking MPGH, but that doesn't mean everyone on MPGH is pro "Steal accounts, resell". This Zero kid is acting so ignorant and oblivious to what he's doing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Assuming you are indeed not familiar with MPGH rules, ill fill you in on another one.

There is no rule against me being here, so here I am.
    You always give some shitty comment about not knowing the rules.. its the rules of life ******... your morals i swear are all fucked up if you think this is okay. get out of my thread now.. your not needed

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by :Pure Nig: View Post

Obviously Counter Strike was banned. The fact that he's profiting off the innocent annoys me. It's the fact that he's using accounts, changing the passwords of everything, and then selling them and in fact, PROFITING off of it, what pisses me off. It's like robbing a homeless person. It's not right, and sure, it's fucking MPGH, but that doesn't mean everyone on MPGH is pro "Steal accounts, resell". This Zero kid is acting so ignorant and oblivious to what he's doing.
    I do not care. You people seem to think I am supporting him, I am not. I keep my shit protected so I wont get suckered into getting my stuff stolen. My point is you are preaching to a group of people who collaborate on a forum where this is completely not against the rules to do. Thats like walking into a crack house and going 'shame on you guys, drugs are illegal'.

If you are offended by what happens on MPGH (within the rules of MPGH even) and I think it is time for you to leave.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I do not care..
    Stopped reading there..

if you don't care.. Again.. Why the fuck are you in this thread then??

Thanks

Stopped reading there..

if you don't care.. Again.. Why the fuck are you in this thread then??
    Holy shit man do you stay up at night and cry about this stuff? Its sad what you are doing here man.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    and yet you are still here...

Thanks
    Is this bullshit still going on?
    - He's banned.
    - He probably ain't coming back.
    Case closed?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Heart view...for 8k votes you are very unpopular in the forums, I now know why lol

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojanman24 View Post
    Heart view...for 8k votes you are very unpopular in the forums, I now know why lol
    k. I really do not care what you think so yeah.

and yet you are still here...
    And yet so are you.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    I do not care. You people seem to think I am supporting him, I am not. I keep my shit protected so I wont get suckered into getting my stuff stolen. My point is you are preaching to a group of people who collaborate on a forum where this is completely not against the rules to do. Thats like walking into a crack house and going 'shame on you guys, drugs are illegal'.

If you are offended by what happens on MPGH (within the rules of MPGH even) and I think it is time for you to leave.
    Do I look like I think you're supporting him? I really don't care if you are or aren't.

It's funny cause you bash the uneducated for not keeping their accounts safe and secured. So what if they are not intelligent enough to safely secure their accounts? Does that give a person the right to take advantage of them? No, it doesn't. It's like some innocent person did nothing at all was minding their own business when suddenly some guy comes out of nowhere and takes all their shit. If you were that innocent person, wouldn't you be pissed? Oh, but I guess I can't really say that because you're so oh "secured" and you keep your shit "protected" and "safe". I know it's not against the rules, but it's a sense from right or wrong. Something that distinguishes someone from another. In the rules, it states that there should be "no scamming of any kind. (Permanent Ban)", Well sure I'll tell you what scamming is. It's "a dishonest scheme". And given the facts that have been presented, Zero is sure up to some "dishonest" scheme where he takes advantage of people. It's dishonest. He's not honest about it. Nor will he ever be.

I respect you Heartview. And yes, I left MPGH cause of all the retards on it. I just came back because I did a favor for a member. I'm only posting from an alt account.

Although I must say, you're still quite smart as ever
    Last edited by :Pure Nig:; 02-23-2013 at 02:29 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Heart view seems to be very unintelligent and contradicts what he is saying. Ignore the idiot, let him preach his mind to people. He'll help the stupid people die off faster with him

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast