Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KidoThe View Post
    Will you be needing extra monitors, keyboard mouse etc anything like that? Any particular parts you want and any particular games you'll be playing? (Or just tell me if it's CPU/GPU or a mixmatch) and most importantly AMD/Intel or not bothered?
    From what I've been told to go with, AMD is better and cheaper, and also, I already have a monitor, so I'm not going to need one I dont think, Was hoping for maybe an i7 of some sort, and a gtx670 with a good cooler and case, I also already have a keyboard and mouse. I'll be playing Bf3/Bf4 when it comes out, Also DayZ standalone, and Crysis 3, along with Black ops 2, And mw4 when it comes out. I'm a noob at this so maybe you can fill in the parts I still need, Also, I was looking for maybe 16 GB of RAM and also a good power supply (not sure what to go with), Also what is overclocking? People always talk about how if you don't do it right it fucks your computers MOBO up and you need to buy a new one.
    Want to learn how to customize your own menu's/write your own scripts? Check out my sticky in the help section
    Or click this link -
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/696-dayz-h...nto-menus.html
    Quote Originally Posted by typh0 View Post
    the only person that can ban you, is the big chief mr battleye himself. no admin or hacker or player can do this. In addition to this the big chief mr battleye will ban you based on the bypasser you're using NOT what scripts you are using.

Somewhere where you obviously want to know.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by darkangel1 View Post
    From what I've been told to go with, AMD is better and cheaper, and also, I already have a monitor, so I'm not going to need one I dont think, Was hoping for maybe an i7 of some sort, and a gtx670 with a good cooler and case, I also already have a keyboard and mouse. I'll be playing Bf3/Bf4 when it comes out, Also DayZ standalone, and Crysis 3, along with Black ops 2, And mw4 when it comes out. I'm a noob at this so maybe you can fill in the parts I still need, Also, I was looking for maybe 16 GB of RAM and also a good power supply (not sure what to go with), Also what is overclocking? People always talk about how if you don't do it right it fucks your computers MOBO up and you need to buy a new one.
    Sure thing. I'll get it done for you. Overclocking is simply running your CPU at max and making the performance increase by 'x' amount. It's really simple, at start-up a window will prompt asking you to press 'x' to open the BIOS. There you simply say 'Yes' or 'No' to overclocking. You won't need to buy a new MOBO if you're sensible.

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

@darkangel1 Here's what I came up with: Intel Core i5-3570K, EVGA GeForce GTX 670, Cooler Master Silencio 550 (Black) - System Build - ************ I chose the top i5 (i5 3570k) because it's more suited to your budget and it runs on all games perfectly (I previously owned one). Personally I don't see the point in a CPU cooler, I've been managing to run 32gb ram, gtx-670 sli and an i7 without a CPU cooler. Will you be buying an OS? I left it out to show what I think is the best. If you don't agree with anything or want something tinkering just say and I'll see what I can do. ^_^

3. The Following User Says Thank You to KidoThe For This Useful Post:

darkangel1 (03-10-2013)

Thanks
    Sure thing. I'll get it done for you. Overclocking is simply running your CPU at max and making the performance increase by 'x' amount. It's really simple, at start-up a window will prompt asking you to press 'x' to open the BIOS. There you simply say 'Yes' or 'No' to overclocking. You won't need to buy a new MOBO if you're sensible.

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

@darkangel1 Here's what I came up with: Intel Core i5-3570K, EVGA GeForce GTX 670, Cooler Master Silencio 550 (Black) - System Build - ************ I chose the top i5 (i5 3570k) because it's more suited to your budget and it runs on all games perfectly (I previously owned one). Personally I don't see the point in a CPU cooler, I've been managing to run 32gb ram, gtx-670 sli and an i7 without a CPU cooler. Will you be buying an OS? I left it out to show what I think is the best. If you don't agree with anything or want something tinkering just say and I'll see what I can do. ^_^
    That all looks fantastic and I thank you so much for your help, I was thinking of going with windows 7 because it's what I've been running since it released, I really like it, and thanks for answering the Motherboard question as well.
    Want to learn how to customize your own menu's/write your own scripts? Check out my sticky in the help section
    Or click this link -
    the only person that can ban you, is the big chief mr battleye himself. no admin or hacker or player can do this. In addition to this the big chief mr battleye will ban you based on the bypasser you're using NOT what scripts you are using.

Thanks
    That all looks fantastic and I thank you so much for your help, I was thinking of going with windows 7 because it's what I've been running since it released, I really like it, and thanks for answering the Motherboard question as well.
    You're welcome. It's always a good idea to check the parts/setup on other sites just to see if you can get it at a discount ^_^

6. The Following User Says Thank You to KidoThe For This Useful Post:

darkangel1 (03-10-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

No SSD? 16GB RAM?

@darkangel1 Go for this build. Intel Core i5-3570K, XFX Radeon HD 7950, BitFenix Shinobi Window - System Build - ************

You don't need 16GB of RAM, that's just excess, games+os+browser barely push 6GB of RAM let alone 16GB. Go for a custom cooler, it will add greater cooling and will be better for your CPU if you OC it in the long run. It's bonkers to OC it on stock cooling as they were never designed to handle CPU's clocked beyond factory settings. The 7950 is a better card for it's price. It will slaughter everything you throw at it as long as you keep your drivers up to date. In this day and age it's crazy not to have an SSD (your system will leterally run at least 5x faster if you install your OS on the SSD) so I chucked in a Sandisk which are very good value. As you can see you're saving about a hundred dollars with my build and you'll have a more efficient machine and an SSD+Genuine OS to boot.
    Last edited by Doc; 03-10-2013 at 05:40 AM.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

darkangel1 (03-11-2013),KidoThe (03-10-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

No SSD? 16GB RAM?

@darkangel1 Go for this build. Intel Core i5-3570K, XFX Radeon HD 7950, BitFenix Shinobi Window - System Build - ************

You don't need 16GB of RAM, that's just excess, games+os+browser barely push 6GB of RAM let alone 16GB. Go for a custom cooler, it will add greater cooling and will be better for your CPU if you OC it in the long run. It's bonkers to OC it on stock cooling as they were never designed to handle CPU's clocked beyond factory settings. The 7950 is a better card for it's price. It will slaughter everything you throw at it as long as you keep your drivers up to date. In this day and age it's crazy not to have an SSD (your system will leterally run at least 5x faster if you install your OS on the SSD) so I chucked in a Sandisk which are very good value. As you can see you're saving about a hundred dollars with my build and you'll have a more efficient machine and an SSD+Genuine OS to boot.

I prefer getting the main components done. SSD is something I've always saved for after. 16gb isn't completely necessary but the OP asked for it. I always have a HDD and SSD. SSD just for my main games.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

I prefer getting the main components done. SSD is something I've always saved for after. 16gb isn't completely necessary but the OP asked for it. I always have a HDD and SSD. SSD just for my main games.
    If people ask for suggestions, then they should be shown alternatives. SSD should be a main component.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

If people ask for suggestions, then they should be shown alternatives. SSD should be a main component.
    By main components I'm talking about what you need to run. Additional performance boosters are what I consider to be an extra component. Just how I saw it ^_^

Thanks
    By main components I'm talking about what you need to run. Additional performance boosters are what I consider to be an extra component. Just how I saw it ^_^
    So which build would you say I should go with? Cause 1300 is my tops pretty much, Can't really go over that, maybe later on but to start for right now..
    Or click this link -

Thanks
    So which build would you say I should go with? Cause 1300 is my tops pretty much, Can't really go over that, maybe later on but to start for right now..
    I'd personally go for my build. Then take tips from Doc. But that's my preference.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12