Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    i got a rollback too... maybe if u change the WIN values?? or the Kills and if the dont match with your Weapon Kills counted togehter?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ytoof View Post
    tested it myself with 5 and 50k kills on 2 accounts and got no rollback..dont know whats wrong with your game..did you join a match afterwards to save the starts?
    Yah, first time it didn't work i played 1 game to save it, then the 2nd time i tried it, i played 2 games to save it...idk whats going on. I mean it is working but like i said when i re open the game i get the rollbacks...idk why it's happening. I tried changing kills and deaths, didn't work and i tried kills only and it didn't work.

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by paradox3lite View Post
    i got a rollback too... maybe if u change the WIN values?? or the Kills and if the dont match with your Weapon Kills counted togehter?
    I'm not touching the win values i don't care about that. And im trying to change my kill values so they are legit with my weapon kills (and don't forget scorestreak kills too). Because i did use a trainer that allowed me to change my kills and it worked fine with no rollbacks, now im trying to change my kills back to where it should be and it's not letting me.

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

Also, the check box near the kills or whatever you're doing under active, are you supposed to check that off before or after you change the value? Another thing, in the tutorital it says enter it manually, im just clicking on the part on the bottom where it shows the combat record kills and i just change the value there...and sometimes when i exit it, it will ask if i want to save it or not and sometimes it doesn't pop up..im curious as to why.
    Last edited by john203; 03-04-2013 at 05:22 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    1. The checkbox is only for freezing thr value for this kind of work you can ignore it.
    2. You dont need the save option. Just klick no. This is the option to change the table not the changed values and remember to play a Match after every change to save it to the server

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ytoof View Post
    1. The checkbox is only for freezing thr value for this kind of work you can ignore it.
    2. You dont need the save option. Just klick no. This is the option to change the table not the changed values and remember to play a Match after every change to save it to the server
    Hmm..maybe thats why it wasn't working since i have been using the checkbox, ill have to try it out again ill let you know if it works. thanks

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Still not working.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    awesome tutorial and help .... thumbs up!! Can you help me to change my game mode kill- death in hardcore ctf and tdm ..etc. is there an address for each ? do i edit value or hex

anyone able to help me unlock calling cards with explaination ..i.e.

Address>02E6AC2C</Address> </CheatEntry> <CheatEntry> ..... <ID>143</ID> <Description>"Master Of Humiliation (x1) Max = 26"</Description> ...... < CheatEntry> <ID>0</ID> <Description>"Calling Card (1-334)"</Description> ...

what do i do here ... go to addresss change value to what? or change hex - to what do i go to address t6 mp exe+02E6AC2C then edit hex ?

i would like to learn how to unlock various calling cards and the kills death in game mode not combat record - anyone?

thanks....keep on hacking.........

Last edited by viper62; 03-06-2013 at 06:11 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by viper62 View Post
    awesome tutorial and help .... thumbs up!! Can you help me to change my game mode kill- death in hardcore ctf and tdm ..etc. is there an address for each ? do i edit value or hex

anyone able to help me unlock calling cards with explaination ..i.e.

Address>02E6AC2C</Address> </CheatEntry> <CheatEntry> ..... <ID>143</ID> <Description>"Master Of Humiliation (x1) Max = 26"</Description> ...... < CheatEntry> <ID>0</ID> <Description>"Calling Card (1-334)"</Description> ...

what do i do here ... go to addresss change value to what? or change hex - to what do i go to address t6 mp exe+02E6AC2C then edit hex ?

i would like to learn how to unlock various calling cards and the kills death in game mode not combat record - anyone?

thanks....keep on hacking.........

you change the value!! follow the instructions in the pictures !!! take care of - before changing always make a backup!! or you write the value to!!

Some addresses have 2 other mt 4 bytes

Thanks
    Still isn't working for me for combat record stat addresses.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    here are the new adress list from ytoof

for game v-16

Combat Record Career Deaths-t6mp.exe+2AF5502

Combat Record Career Kills-t6mp.exe+2AF5730

Time Played (In Seconds)-t6mp.exe+2AF5CCA

Combat Record Career Wins-t6mp.exe+2AF5D12
    Last edited by kendoyavuz; 03-08-2013 at 02:27 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    with cheat engine? wow thanks i try it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    ?? I have tested it several times .. combat kills and deaths .....Worked like a charm no rollback nice job/twirl

Thanks
    How can i change the wins i got on Hardpoint or any other game mode, i can't seem to figure it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Durexdutch View Post
    How can i change the wins i got on Hardpoint or any other game mode, i can't seem to figure it
    i post them in another thread ( sorce code ) look there

Thanks
    doesnt work; causes rollbacks whenever i change kills or deaths.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    You said "Don't use CE out of barrack, 'cause anti cheat will ban you". Right?
    My question is the following one: "how do you find addresses w/o using CE during game?"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12