Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    hey dummy i did n ot really leech like you claim i found what you idiots now enjoy and have made fifty videos on how to do it and posted a crap load of leeched hacks
    i posted credits in my post to jabber and meawww i wish i had never had shared what i found out you all would not have uav or anti kick or the farmer
    if not for me figuring that out so you can bite me and i can make hacks you lil dork just everone know ce cant be used now and im not telling howi debug ava they say you can not but they lie lol and we have traitors in the section posting that they submitted hacks to wellbia !!! i think you are one of the m and your stupid noob game will soon be full of hackers with lots of hacks and you can eat a dog turd !!! loser

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER View Post
    hey dummy i did n ot really leech like you claim i found what you idiots now enjoy and have made fifty videos on how to do it and posted a crap load of leeched hacks
    i posted credits in my post to jabber and meawww i wish i had never had shared what i found out you all would not have uav or anti kick or the farmer
    if not for me figuring that out so you can bite me and i can make hacks you lil dork just everone know ce cant be used now and im not telling howi debug ava they say you can not but they lie lol and we have traitors in the section posting that they submitted hacks to wellbia !!! i think you are one of the m and your stupid noob game will soon be full of hackers with lots of hacks and you can eat a dog turd !!! loser
    You didn´t found anything.
    You edited Jabber´s hacks and released them without his permission,and you even used his automatic hex editing tool and leeched the hacks anyways when it clearly said "You are able to hex edit for personal use,but not release".

You´re a leecher,so fuck off already.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by TheF1nalStr4w View Post
    You didn´t found anything.
    You edited Jabber´s hacks and released them without his permission,and you even used his automatic hex editing tool and leeched the hacks anyways when it clearly said "You are able to hex edit for personal use,but not release".

You´re a leecher,so fuck off already.
    In Portugal, inside the US. Seems legit.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

In Portugal, inside the US. Seems legit.
    Too legit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by TheF1nalStr4w View Post
    Too legit.
    ​.
    You were seeking love.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

​.
    Fixed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    again you stupid dumbass did anyone know of editing before i was nice enough to share that it could be done NO!!!! every damn tutorial is copies of mine
    on editing the ava hacks i added the pe explorer i should have never even posted and dont care what a dip shit foreign ball licker like you says ...
    you can barely even spell hacking let alone make a hack lmao and you talk shit to me do mpgh a favor and throw you piece of shit computer in the garbage and get a job you damn loser ! you are probably a damn illegal alien dumming of the us go back to cuba or where ever your ass came from lil boy tell you pape an mama you have to go back to cuba you cant hack your pc is shit you dont know what you are talking about stupid ava playe posted his lame macro and it made it one day and he is the reason the uav and others are detetcted so fast now he submitted them to wellbia because he is tone of the spies like you are ! you wont ever get my hacks dummy i laugh and watch all the photoshopped garbage fake hacks and laugh my ass off enjoy the crosshair and soon enough all editing will be done but i have ways i did not share and will never share so when you dont have no more uav or pb-s or anti kick i will still have it and im not sharing i will sit back and watch the section go dead and post videos of me hacking when not one person can get the edits to work i will post me using the old hacks you like to run your mouth but you dont know what you are talking about i have been on here longer than alot of other members you just dont know what my first accts name was if you did know you would not be talking all the shit ! thats for sure !

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

and also if you knew anything you would know jabber made that damn dll from other ct hacks by meaww and ava noobcake he did not find them addys he just coded the fucking dll by leeching the addys from the ct scripts without permission so fuck you dickhead you dont know shit your just a mouthy lil prick !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    again you stupid dumbass did anyone know of editing before i was nice enough to share that it could be done NO!!!! every damn tutorial is copies of mine
    on editing the ava hacks i added the pe explorer i should have never even posted and dont care what a dip shit foreign ball licker like you says ...
    you can barely even spell hacking let alone make a hack lmao and you talk shit to me do mpgh a favor and throw you piece of shit computer in the garbage and get a job you damn loser ! you are probably a damn illegal alien dumming of the us go back to cuba or where ever your ass came from lil boy tell you pape an mama you have to go back to cuba you cant hack your pc is shit you dont know what you are talking about stupid ava playe posted his lame macro and it made it one day and he is the reason the uav and others are detetcted so fast now he submitted them to wellbia because he is tone of the spies like you are ! you wont ever get my hacks dummy i laugh and watch all the photoshopped garbage fake hacks and laugh my ass off enjoy the crosshair and soon enough all editing will be done but i have ways i did not share and will never share so when you dont have no more uav or pb-s or anti kick i will still have it and im not sharing i will sit back and watch the section go dead and post videos of me hacking when not one person can get the edits to work i will post me using the old hacks you like to run your mouth but you dont know what you are talking about i have been on here longer than alot of other members you just dont know what my first accts name was if you did know you would not be talking all the shit ! thats for sure !

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

and also if you knew anything you would know jabber made that damn dll from other ct hacks by meaww and ava noobcake he did not find them addys he just coded the fucking dll by leeching the addys from the ct scripts without permission so fuck you dickhead you dont know shit your just a mouthy lil prick !
    The irony of you attacking him for his spelling, yet you have the grammar of an 8 year old.
    Last edited by Aborted; 03-19-2013 at 09:14 PM.
    You were seeking love.
    Its name is Silence..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

Fluxie (03-21-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    someone's mad

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    thats nice i see you guys have managed to wreck the ava section thats why im cod now ava is dead thanks to you and him

Go and fuck yourself Hoosier you piece of shit. Don't come back to the section and just stay with all the wiener pullers in COD. You know fuck all about making hacks as you're just a fucking leecher.

---------- Post added at 03:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 AM ----------

The irony of you attacking him for his spelling, yet you have the grammar of an 8 year old.
    He's just a dumb ass shit eater.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Riddick For This Useful Post:

Fluxie (03-21-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post

Go and fuck yourself Hoosier you piece of shit. Don't come back to the section and just stay with all the wiener pullers in COD. You know fuck all about making hacks as you're just a fucking leecher.

---------- Post added at 03:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 AM ----------

He's just a dumb ass shit eater.
    ​"Come mierda" as we say back in Cuba.
    You were seeking love.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Didn´t even care to read the whole thing,in the 1st words he said"yada yada yada my tutorials fuck shit eahuehauheau".

His tutorials are also leeched LOL.

Thanks
    this is funny

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    yup that all i can do is leech nice post to the hacks i told everyone that they could be made undetected not you i get treated like shit for trying to be nice and share what i found out so you guys could use the hacks to and i get called leecher thats fucking sweet at least i held back the other things i know that can be done being as i now know what type of people are on the forum you just keep kissing ass's so you can get hacks from the members that can make them we know you cant make hacks you lil buddy posted he submitted hacks to wellbia for them to be detected lol priceless .. what a dirty traitor he is are you a traitor to do you want all the hacks patched !!! because from what i see its a small group of you that like to shout leecher i think tat the few of you are up to no good that you really hate hackers and joined to kill the ava section your boy posted his macro it lasted about what 4 hours and it is now detected he said he would fix that but i bet he never posts that ! im sorry that you guys can not read english thats is you fucking problem stick with your own damn language lol fucktards
    the whole damn ava section will be dead in a month anyway just ugly noob injectors and lame fonts ect no new hacks ava is dead enjoy your dead section
    fyi i have chams for cod4 mw3 and black ops 2 i made them my self i also have chams for ava with esp and aimbot so bite me
    and i also know how to protect all the hacks from detection now it is way better than hex editing there is also a new way to bypass xingcode but its not going to be public i dont need to be part of the section fool ! i never did i was just trying to help my advice to you is to give up on mpgh you spend way to much time on here to be a middle aged man lmao!!!! find a new hobby or are you a pedi !!! that is what i think you are so fuck you !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    yup that all i can do is leech nice post to the hacks i told everyone that they could be made undetected not you i get treated like shit for trying to be nice and share what i found out so you guys could use the hacks to and i get called leecher thats fucking sweet at least i held back the other things i know that can be done being as i now know what type of people are on the forum you just keep kissing ass's so you can get hacks from the members that can make them we know you cant make hacks you lil buddy posted he submitted hacks to wellbia for them to be detected lol priceless .. what a dirty traitor he is are you a traitor to do you want all the hacks patched !!! because from what i see its a small group of you that like to shout leecher i think tat the few of you are up to no good that you really hate hackers and joined to kill the ava section your boy posted his macro it lasted about what 4 hours and it is now detected he said he would fix that but i bet he never posts that ! im sorry that you guys can not read english thats is you fucking problem stick with your own damn language lol fucktards
    the whole damn ava section will be dead in a month anyway just ugly noob injectors and lame fonts ect no new hacks ava is dead enjoy your dead section
    fyi i have chams for cod4 mw3 and black ops 2 i made them my self i also have chams for ava with esp and aimbot so bite me
    and i also know how to protect all the hacks from detection now it is way better than hex editing there is also a new way to bypass xingcode but its not going to be public i dont need to be part of the section fool ! i never did i was just trying to help my advice to you is to give up on mpgh you spend way to much time on here to be a middle aged man lmao!!!! find a new hobby or are you a pedi !!! that is what i think you are so fuck you !
    You were seeking love.
    Its name is Silence..

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast