(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by The Force View Post

You must have so much "talent" huh? Will it pay off in life? What are you going to do for a living? Make tags for people? Okay buddy. Why don't you take off your big ego hat and consider reality for a quick second. Your "talent" isn't even good, how are you gonna make a living off that huh? Quite the talent you got there. You must also be very smart! When did I say I didn't care? Either you're too stupid to take my sarcastic remarks, or you take my remarks so seriously that you become so butthurt over it. Boohoo grow up.
    Grow up? Look who's talking... How bout you listen for a second.. If i couldn't do anything with graphics or anyone for that matter, why do they have schools for it? they have jobs for it.. PEOPLE want graphics.. Billboards/Tshirt designs... anything you name it.. so how bout you think about what you are saying first.. people have made it in the graphics world.. I could be a freelancer.. i could work for an industry.. but i don't want that.. i don't want my hobby to become a job, where i hate doing it.. i do it for the fun of it.. until lil punks like you wanna come here and bash my work.. but wait.. you bash it and have no idea what you are even talking about to begin with.. You say my graphics suck.. okay?... what can you do? can you do better? I'm not saying what i do is the best and far from it, i need alot of work in alot of places.. but i never once said i was perfect or amazing.. You on the other hand think im cocky for saying or better yet "Calling you out" i would love to see you try to make a signature..

so how bout you shut the fuck up and take notes bitch.. I'll school you in this all day..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by k0mrade View Post
    and more ******s spam my thread lol general...
    yur just mad u cant gfx lik i can lol get wrekt nerd #relaxbowlcut #laternerd

No but seriously, your design isn't even that good. Quit trying to defend yourself and just accept that your layout is terrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bowlcut For This Useful Post:

Mr.Seyeko (03-20-2013)

Thanks

A ******.
    I'm not here to rage. Just here for you to trip having a conversation with yourself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitekillr View Post
    yur just mad u cant gfx lik i can lol get wrekt nerd #relaxbowlcut #laternerd

No but seriously, your design isn't even that good. Quit trying to defend yourself and just accept that your layout is terrible.
    quit trying to defend myself? we're done having this conversation you're fucking stupid. LOL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

quit trying to defend myself? we're done having this conversation you're fucking stupid. LOL
    And you're terrible at graphics.
    Also, how am I fucking stupid? You're the one using fucking Papyrus, literally the 2nd worse font ever made (next to Comic Sans).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    i post a simple thread to get people to go to the gfx section or post and help me out, and look what happens. a bunch of ****** flamers come spam the shit out of it XD

Thanks

No need for the hostility my child.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post

Grow up? Look who's talking... How bout you listen for a second.. If i couldn't do anything with graphics or anyone for that matter, why do they have schools for it? they have jobs for it.. PEOPLE want graphics.. Billboards/Tshirt designs... anything you name it.. so how bout you think about what you are saying first.. people have made it in the graphics world.. I could be a freelancer.. i could work for an industry.. but i don't want that.. i don't want my hobby to become a job, where i hate doing it.. i do it for the fun of it.. until lil punks like you wanna come here and bash my work.. but wait.. you bash it and have no idea what you are even talking about to begin with.. You say my graphics suck.. okay?... what can you do? can you do better? I'm not saying what i do is the best and far from it, i need alot of work in alot of places.. but i never once said i was perfect or amazing.. You on the other hand think im cocky for saying or better yet "Calling you out" i would love to see you try to make a signature..

so how bout you shut the fuck up and take notes bitch.. I'll school you in this all day..
    I don't have to be good in graphics to tell you you're shit at it. You think it's like some kind of competition. You really want to battle me in the graphics because it's your so called "strong area". Why don't I flip it around? Why don't you and I do some calculus questions? Physics? Advanced Functions? Yeah of course not. And yet there are a thousand more "successful" jobs that require you to be good at those subjects. I don't need to say "let's see who's better" because there is no point in that. Critics could say some artist is shit, and it's their opinion. So it's my opinion that your graphics is shit and you're just gonna have to live with it okay? And it really had nothing to do with your graphics. It had you posting all these retarded threads and posting a bunch of shit that really in essence, no one could care less about. You think you're all high and mighty with your GFX skills that you can take on anyone any day but in reality, you're not so high and mighty. Care for me to remind you how much people hated you? And you might not know about it, but you're annoying. People just don't want to say it to you in order to preserve your self-ego. Why don't you grow up and stop taking my remarks so seriously.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...sucker-gg.html

Even that thread was a joke in the first place and yet it just proves how much of an annoying person you are.

Quote Originally Posted by King Dot View Post
    I'm not here to rage. Just here for you to trip having a conversation with yourself.
    That's pretty good. Hey me. How you doing.
    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Flame bait and instigate

11. The Following User Says Thank You to KingDot For This Useful Post:

Mc565 (03-20-2013)

Thanks

I don't have to be good in graphics to tell you you're shit at it. You think it's like some kind of competition. You really want to battle me in the graphics because it's your so called "strong area". Why don't I flip it around? Why don't you and I do some calculus questions? Physics? Advanced Functions? Yeah of course not. And yet there are a thousand more "successful" jobs that require you to be good at those subjects. I don't need to say "let's see who's better" because there is no point in that. Critics could say some artist is shit, and it's their opinion. So it's my opinion that your graphics is shit and you're just gonna have to live with it okay? And it really had nothing to do with your graphics. It had you posting all these retarded threads and posting a bunch of shit that really in essence, no one could care less about. You think you're all high and mighty with your GFX skills that you can take on anyone any day but in reality, you're not so high and mighty. Care for me to remind you how much people hated you? And you might not know about it, but you're annoying. People just don't want to say it to you in order to preserve your self-ego. Why don't you grow up and stop taking my remarks so seriously.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...sucker-gg.html

Even that thread was a joke in the first place and yet it just proves how much of an annoying person you are.

That's pretty good. Hey me. How you doing.
    I completely agree.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post

Why don't you want to profit from your hobby .

mc565mpgh@hotmail.com

-Thanks to De La Ghetto
    <3

[IMG]https://i281.photobucke*****m/albums/kk231/drsynyster/UFB.png[/IMG]

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mc565 For This Useful Post:

KingDot (03-20-2013)

People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mc565 View Post

Why don't you want to profit from your hobby .
    Thats called the over-justification effect
    Please contact me through PM, I rarely check MPGH IM

MPGH Minion+ 2/5/2019 - 12/1/2020
    Call of Duty Minion 12/23/2017 - 12/1/2020
    MPGH Minion 12/23/2017 - 2/5/2019
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    NewsForce Writer 1/1/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-Popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/2015 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/2015 - 6/2/2015
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/2014 - 6/2/2015
    MPGH Minion 8/1/2014 - 2/2/2016

Pharaoh (#7) 5/01/2014 - 5/31/2014
    Premium Member 2/1/2014 - Current
    Official Middle Man 12/12/2013 - 6/2/2015
    Member 11/15/2009 - Current

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by King Dot View Post
    I completely agree.
    Make sure you walk the dog. It's kind of like a mental memo. Don't forget me.
    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Flame bait and instigate

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    i post a simple thread to get people to go to the gfx section or post and help me out, and look what happens. a bunch of ****** flamers come spam the shit out of it XD
    Glad you finally realized that you're not as good as you thought you were, but you're still acting like a douche.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Make sure you walk the dog. It's kind of like a mental memo. Don't forget me.

Dafuq? ..
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast