Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Guys guys, first of all.... You say israel can kick palastina's ass. You say arabs arnt orginized like israel. They dont have the advanced weapons like israel....

Keep in mind that they are fighting for 75+ YEARS!!! FUCKING KEEP THAT IN MIND!!!

We cant fight oo hell no dont start about that bullshit couse we kept fighting for 75+ years and you still SAY that if Egypte and other country's join ISRAEL WOULD WIN?! Dude, 1 arab soldier with a ak-47 vs a Israel soldier with an I dont know... m16? With a bullit proof vest and grenades and all that stuff.... well 75+ years they fight like this and HOW THE FUCKING HELL does the 1 arab still stand? But his Wife, his children his family doesnt? couse you guys cant fight and go after the weak spots of people. now thats a good tactic... But doing it to ALL arabs its just being STUPID! Keep in mind the biggest religion on the world is the ISLAM. AND IN THE QURAN THIS IS WRITEN: If a muslim man sees a infidel (Someone who doesnt believe in Islam) its one of the biggest HONERFULL thing to kill that infidel.

Sorry for my bad english but i can now kill a Jew or Christian or Athiast and it would be the most HONORFULL THING I EVER DID! But i wont. Couse i would be a terrorist. But in WAR TIME ( I FUCKING HOPE IT COMES!) I will Pull the trigger, take out my knife or fucking hit you with my fists until you are dead.

Nuclear weapons? No just dont do it, Couse we have the biggest supply of oil, If we want to make a warhead we can easly make it no problem

AGAIN this has no point its just wasting our time....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

​Defend YOUR lands? You really are brainwashed aren't you?
    Well what do you consider Israel? The Jews were given Israel after WWII by the British who subsequently started kicking out all of the Palestinians who lived there to make room for all their shit. To this day Israel encroaches on land where Palestinians live to build more houses for Israelis.

How would you feel if your family were living decent lives on land they may have owned for generations only to have a foreign government give away your land to a bunch of foreign people who kick you and your family out of your homes because it is now "their" country.
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

3. The Following User Says Thank You to iverson954360 For This Useful Post:

Janitor (04-02-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post

Well what do you consider Israel? The Jews were given Israel after WWII by the British who subsequently started kicking out all of the Palestinians who lived there to make room for all their shit. To this day Israel encroaches on land where Palestinians live to build more houses for Israelis.

How would you feel if your family were living decent lives on land they may have owned for generations only to have a foreign government give away your land to a bunch of foreign people who kick you and your family out of your homes because it is now "their" country.
    You mean like how us Americans came in and pissed all over the Natives ? Forcing them out and stealing their land.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

You mean like how us Americans came in and pissed all over the Natives ? Forcing them out and stealing their land.
    Yes but its not that far removed in history. The same generation of people who've done all the kicking out are still alive running the country.
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Yes but its not that far removed in history. The same generation of people who've done all the kicking out are still alive running the country.
    That is indeed true. Though both these ignorant racists claim they can't wait for WW3 when they can fight and kill Americans. I always enjoy a good debate, yet it seems they can not complete that simple task without being racist or wanting to "kill all you assholes".
    You were seeking love.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

That is indeed true. Though both these ignorant racists claim they can't wait for WW3 when they can fight and kill Americans. I always enjoy a good debate, yet it seems they can not complete that simple task without being racist or wanting to "kill all you assholes".
    Israel is only still around because of extensive US help, by transitive property if they're mad at Israel then it makes sense for them to be mad at America too. There's a reason for everything that happens man, its not all out of the blue, you have to take into consideration all different sides of a debate before you pass judgement. Otherwise you just have hate vs. hate and all that does is lead to more bloodshed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Lol middle east problems

未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう

Thanks

i started to like you,seems you are sagacious, only one who said something truly.

I am the genesis of the new generation
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    @Rullez™ Suck me plox?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Israel will win ofc , as obama said USA's support to isreal will be permanent

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Intellectual For This Useful Post:

V I (03-25-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by walid1010 View Post
    i started to like you,seems you are sagacious, only one who said something truly.
    An opinion can never be a truth no matter the context. Just because you agree with an opinion of another, does not make it the sole truth.
    You were seeking love.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks

An opinion can never be a truth no matter the context. Just because you agree with an opinion of another, does not make it the sole truth.
    whatever that guy still realizes the reality.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by walid1010 View Post
    whatever that guy still realizes the reality.
    ​Opinions can't be reality. I think one way, you think another. Neither of us are correct because this is all about opinions.
    You were seeking love.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    Israel. Also, thank you to DutchAirForce for proving that Islam is NOT a religion of peace.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

V I (03-25-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Israel. Also, thank you to DutchAirForce for proving that Islam is NOT a religion of peace.
    Precisely. I said something similar a couple posts up. It seems he can't have a civil debate without referencing how much he wants to kill Americans.
    You were seeking love.
    Its name is Silence..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast