Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot

Athiests! Why Evangelize?

04:42 Is the Best Part.

"Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will."

You have no life.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Need summary version
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
    Need summary version
    Wow Atheists silent.
    "Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will."

You have no life.

Thanks
    This is debate fort. Not "post a video from youtube of an Evangelist speaking about atheism" fort.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    When I hear Evangelize, I think of something that's actually good, like Shinseiki Evangelion.

未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by zachair View Post
    Wow Atheists silent.
    Oh yea, I'm totally speechless because his argument is too consistent
    Jk, I've got more important things to do, so just give me the summary version
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    When I peruse debate fort, I would like to see arguments made by the members themselves. Not a C+P'd video from youtube.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Stopped listening after I heard "atheist propaganda", then I skipped to 4:42, stopped listening after "pompous pose of modern atheism". I have said this before, unlike most religions nothing binds atheists together besides our common conclusion that there is no god(s). That's it, we do not share the same morals, politics, lifestyle etc. due to atheism. So it's hard to take this argument seriously when it seems to try and stereotype atheists, as if we all think the same way.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

I am the genesis of the new generation
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY, Is this supposed to be an arguement?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Edit Removed /tooshort
    Last edited by zachair; 03-31-2013 at 09:27 PM.

You have no life.

Thanks
    Why atheists making stupid excuses for? and im debating why do atheists evangelize so much?
    You can't generalize all of them for what some do. I have a couple of atheist friends who are extremely polite about respecting others religions, then you have the atheists who believe they are the sole intelligent beings on the Earth and that they are superior for being atheist. Not all of them are the same. The ones who believe they are superior for it will just keep saying "reason and logic" over and over again, and then say "prove it" over and over again. The decent ones will just say "eh fuck it no room for debate here" and leave.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    Stopped listening after I heard "atheist propaganda", then I skipped to 4:42, stopped listening after "pompous pose of modern atheism". I have said this before, unlike most religions nothing binds atheists together besides our common conclusion that there is no god(s). That's it, we do not share the same morals, politics, lifestyle etc. due to atheism. So it's hard to take this argument seriously when it seems to try and stereotype atheists, as if we all think the same way.
    so that's what atheists do when their proven wrong they result to ignorance blocking completely the fact of the matter.

This is debate fort. Not "post a video from youtube of an Evangelist speaking about atheism" fort.
    Why atheists making stupid excuses for? Every one seem to ignore the fact of the video.

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

You can't generalize all of them for what some do. I have a couple of atheist friends who are extremely polite about respecting others religions, then you have the atheists who believe they are the sole intelligent beings on the Earth and that they are superior for being atheist. Not all of them are the same. The ones who believe they are superior for it will just keep saying "reason and logic" over and over again, and then say "prove it" over and over again. The decent ones will just say "eh fuck it no room for debate here" and leave.
    You Didn't watch the end of the video.

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

Btw Atheist still have not proven were we have come from. its an hypothesis that has no evidence as thus far.

You have no life.

Thanks
    so that's what atheists do when their proven wrong they result to ignorance blocking completely the fact of the matter.

Why atheists making stupid excuses for? Every one seem to ignore the fact of the video.

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

You Didn't watch the end of the video.

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

Btw Atheist still have not proven were we have come from. its an hypothesis that has no evidence as thus far.
    Video does not apply to me. I am explaining why this type of debate will not prosper into anything truly worth discussing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    There is actual debate but you cant prove me wrong that's why it will not succeed. There you have it.

You have no life.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Proven wrong how exactly? Incase you are delusional and imagined something happened here that didn't, let me give you a run down of what just happened. You copypasta a video from youtube. Said video is stereotyping atheists in a low grade propaganda kind of way. I give you a polite and reasonable response stating that I stopped watching the video for reasons stated above. You respond saying I was proven wrong and ignorant.

So who's the ignorant one here?
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast