Thread: audio setups?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot

audio setups?

i got klipsch 2.1 speakers on my PC along with a pair of audio technica m50.
    in my XJ i got two 6x9 in the rear lift gate and 4 new sony speakers in the doors and one 12" kicker solobaric, all powered by 3 different amps. infinity gold on the doors and phoenix gold on the 12, thinking about getting another 12 too. cant remember whats powering the 6x9s lol.
    What kind of audio setups are you guys running?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I use to have two 12" kickers and an amp but had to sell them because people were bitching when I lived in my old apartment. I just use my TV right now or my 7.1 head set when I game on the pc.
    [IMG]https://i30.photobucke*****m/albums/c335/Joshcarr2006/tumblr_lz1nrntuZf1qdxcglo1_500_zps0388a33f.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

I EAT COCK (04-12-2013),HalfBajan (04-12-2013),sidhant9 (04-12-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    dayummmm! /damn

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    I use normal 1000 year old speakers and @k0mrade dont lie you use 2 dicks as you audio setup 1 to hear and one to suck... Dont lie tell the truth

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by k0mrade View Post

dayummmm! /damn
    btw it is not /damn

Thanks
    Let's see someone beat my brother's setup. McIntosh Westchester I system. I doubt anyone here has the money for this shit, or the time. He had to go to their factory in person and meet a representative before they sold this to him.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Let's see someone beat my brother's setup. McIntosh Westchester I system. I doubt anyone here has the money for this shit, or the time. He had to go to their factory in person and meet a representative before they sold this to him.
    What on earth does he need that for?
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

What on earth does he need that for?
    Shits and giggles My brother is has a Bachelors in filmography and is a director, he usually shoots commericials. He has the setup to listen to the audio after it has been received from a professional to make sure it sounds absolutely perfect. Let me tell you, there is nothing better than listening to a large house orchestral electronic piece through that system. The massive bass, perfectly detailed mid-range, all with the high end frequencies sprinkled on top from the ceiling speaker.

I actually was able to go with him to McIntosh's personal studio in NY. Dude, you see those floor speakers with the fifty or so speakers built into it? Imagine an entire 20 x10 ft wall, completely covered. Now imagine special custom made McIntosh 10, 12, 15, 20, 30" subs all surrounding a 40" sub built into a specially made floor that allows sound through it without any distortion. Now imagine the rear wall completely covered in amps, I mean the entire thing was glowing blue with the McIntosh symbol all over the place glowing bright green. Alright, now imagine blasting a remix'd version of Daft Punk's "Da Funk" cut with Sandstorm by Darude cut with Downlink's Six Million Wayz (custom remix'd for my brother's visit of all things). I have never fell so in love.

They build every speaker and amp by hand, assembling it and tuning every speaker until it's at the perfect level for listening and won't cut frequencies. It's orgasmic.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I don't have any speakers at all, though I have a pair of V-Moda M100 headphones.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by k0mrade View Post
    i got klipsch 2.1 speakers on my PC along with a pair of audio technica m50.
    in my XJ i got two 6x9 in the rear lift gate and 4 new sony speakers in the doors and one 12" kicker solobaric, all powered by 3 different amps. infinity gold on the doors and phoenix gold on the 12, thinking about getting another 12 too. cant remember whats powering the 6x9s lol.
    What kind of audio setups are you guys running?
    I have dayton b652s and a polk subwoofer in a 2.1 set up. ATH-M50's for headphones.

I used to have a 12" Fi Bl in a 4 cubic foot box running 1200 watts RMS

Now I'm running a 15" Fosgate T2 running the same wattage.
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Shits and giggles My brother is has a Bachelors in filmography and is a director, he usually shoots commericials. He has the setup to listen to the audio after it has been received from a professional to make sure it sounds absolutely perfect. Let me tell you, there is nothing better than listening to a large house orchestral electronic piece through that system. The massive bass, perfectly detailed mid-range, all with the high end frequencies sprinkled on top from the ceiling speaker.

I actually was able to go with him to McIntosh's personal studio in NY. Dude, you see those floor speakers with the fifty or so speakers built into it? Imagine an entire 20 x10 ft wall, completely covered. Now imagine special custom made McIntosh 10, 12, 15, 20, 30" subs all surrounding a 40" sub built into a specially made floor that allows sound through it without any distortion. Now imagine the rear wall completely covered in amps, I mean the entire thing was glowing blue with the McIntosh symbol all over the place glowing bright green. Alright, now imagine blasting a remix'd version of Daft Punk's "Da Funk" cut with Sandstorm by Darude cut with Downlink's Six Million Wayz (custom remix'd for my brother's visit of all things). I have never fell so in love.

They build every speaker and amp by hand, assembling it and tuning every speaker until it's at the perfect level for listening and won't cut frequencies. It's orgasmic.
    That's like, an audio engineers heaven. I can only dream about seeing and hearing such a thing. Fuuaaarkkk.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

That's like, an audio engineers heaven. I can only dream about seeing and hearing such a thing. Fuuaaarkkk.
    I'm moving to Florida in September and going for my Associates in Audio Engineering as well as my Bachelors in Game Design, I plan on having a full McIntosh setup so we'll have to meet up sometime in the future when I have my own studio broski!

Thanks
    I just have a pair of headphones...

MPGH Staff History:
    Minion: 02-12-2013 - 6-28-2013
    Former Staff: 6-28-2013 - 7-14-2014
    Minion: 7-14-2014 - 1-3-2015
    Minion+: 1-3-2015 - 6-1-2015
    Moderator: 6-1-2015 - 10-2-2016
    Global Moderator: 10-2-2016 - Current

Current Sections:
    DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats
    BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Minecraft Hacks
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks
    Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Need For Speed World Hacks
    Other First Person Shooter Hacks
    CounterStrike: Global Offensive Hacks
    Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats

Donating:
    If you want to donate money to me I take Bitcoin & Paypal, PM me for either of these if you're interested and thanks.
    Top Donators: (Awesome People)
    FanticSteal $75.00
    smurf_master $58.00 <- Best DayZ Gear Seller
    Fujiyama $25.00
    [MPGH]Black $10.00
    [MPGH]Hova $10.00
    xJudgez $4.54
    [MPGH]Normen's Sheep $3.50
    eminemlover $1.50

Brony?
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1728-mpgh-bronies.html

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

I'm moving to Florida in September and going for my Associates in Audio Engineering as well as my Bachelors in Game Design, I plan on having a full McIntosh setup so we'll have to meet up sometime in the future when I have my own studio broski!
    Your on my list on people I gotta meet when I do my tour of the USA.
    Last edited by Doc; 04-12-2013 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Meet not meat, that couldve been awkward.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I can get them Klipsch for free saaaan.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast