Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post
    Welcome to the club braaaaaaaa @IsReady Somebody else joined us
    a5eeeeeeeeran :P
    finally <<--
    open msn

Thanks
    tl;dr
    Congrats on opening your eyes for the first time.
    Do not go gentle into that good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Christanity was found hy Armenians.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethen View Post

Shut up, everyone knows being black is better.
    wannabe.

Thanks
    Im proud of you finally broke away from the stupidities of religin

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Problematicc View Post
    Christran for life
    illiterate for life

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath ' View Post

Believe what you want. I guard my point.

PS: I'm not an arab. Been living in an european country since I was 5.
    And what point is that exactly? You have failed to convey any point across to me...
    Are you even a US citizen?
    The One and Only...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowkip View Post
    And what point is that exactly? You have failed to convey any point across to me...
    Are you even a US citizen?

sigh..
    I just.. wow..
    How do you expect me to be an US citizen if I lived in Europe since I was 5?
    Make those brains work son.

I'll give you a hint about my origin:

Russian Federation, up to you to geuss what republic.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I used to be a Muslim. Until I smelled bacon

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Extreme_XB View Post
    I used to be a Muslim. Until I smelled bacon
    Whats funny is that although I did stop believing, I still won't eat pork.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

sigh..
    I just.. wow..
    How do you expect me to be an US citizen if I lived in Europe since I was 5?
    Make those brains work son.

I'll give you a hint about my origin:

Russian Federation, up to you to geuss what republic.
    If you're born in the US you are a citizen, you said you've been there since you were 5 so I asked. You make your brains work, it was a valid question. Enlisted non-citizen Russian Muslim, yea join the Corps they'll fucking eat you alive and spit you back out.
    The One and Only...

Thanks
    If you're born in the US you are a citizen, you said you've been there since you were 5 so I asked. You make your brains work, it was a valid question. Enlisted non-citizen Russian Muslim, yea join the Corps they'll fucking eat you alive and spit you back out.
    Dude, I said I lived in Europe since I was 5. Check out what I wrote on the previous page.
    I can go and join the SAS right now(if I make it through that is). I've got an official west-european nationality.

And how will the corps eat me alive and spit me out?

I've trained somewhat all my life for that, I'm currently in a militairy school following sports-science, and I speak 6 languages right now.
    I'm pretty sure my chances to get in the Corps aren't "too fucking" slim(I'm not talking about the Special Forces).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Dude, I said I lived in Europe since I was 5. Check out what I wrote on the previous page.
    I can go and join the SAS right now(if I make it through that is). I've got an official west-european nationality.

I've trained somewhat all my life for that, I'm currently in a militairy school following sports-science, and I speak 6 languages right now.
    I'm pretty sure my chances to get in the Corps aren't "too fucking" slim(I'm not talking about the Special Forces).
    I knew the first thing you would say would be something exactly like this.
    If you are born in the US you are a citizen. You said you've been in Europe since the age of 5, that means for 5 years you were somewhere else, meaning you were BORN SOMEWHERE ELSE. You are something else you know that, and you have the nerve to tell me to make my mind work? Ha!
    I'm not talking about your chance of getting in... If you haven't realized this yet, there aren't many of your types currently serving in the Marine Corps.

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

How are they going to eat you alive and spit you back out? All that means is they are going to break you, make your life a nightmare, and then ship you out to go die in some shit-hole. Your nationality, race, religion, and vast irrationality, will only make it much worse. Look what website you're on, and what you're doing on it. Man, they will really break you. Bottom of the barrel.
    The One and Only...

Thanks
    I knew the first thing you would say would be something exactly like this.
    If you are born in the US you are a citizen. You said you've been in Europe since the age of 5, that means for 5 years you were somewhere else, meaning you were BORN SOMEWHERE ELSE. You are something else you know that, and you have the nerve to tell me to make my mind work? Ha!
    I'm not talking about your chance of getting in... If you haven't realized this yet, there aren't many of your types currently serving in the Marine Corps.

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

How are they going to eat you alive and spit you back out? All that means is they are going to break you, make your life a nightmare, and then ship you out to go die in some shit-hole. Your nationality, race, religion, and vast irrationality, will only make it much worse. Look what website you're on, and what you're doing on it. Man, they will really break you. Bottom of the barrel.
    They love to see people from my nationality serve in anti-terrorism purposes, especially since some terrorists actually come from there.

Idk what you see the militairy for mate.. Do you really think they treat you like a big pile of shit as in movies?
    Is that what you think?
    Then I'm done here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

Believe what you want. I guard my point.

PS: I'm not an arab. Been living in an european country since I was 5.

I'm on your side in everything except the dinosaurs part. I mean, before us certainly existed other beings who aren't in earth anymore cuz they got extinguished by evolution, time and any other massive cause(s) for life to vanish itself. It's the exact same thing as saying that in a matter of hundreds of years we disappear from this planet from any potencial cause, like the global warming(just a mere example, don't take this in account), and after billions of years evolution led to the life of crazy and unutterable creatures that we never saw before. They get to the same point of evolution as we are at this very moment. They discouver fossils of humans, and they have the same thought as you. What would you say to them if you could speak with them? Think about it.

Evolution is unpredictable. After millions of years we might as well be complete different creatures beyond anything we could imagine. Life is a mysterious thing, and the more we know, the less we know. Take philosophy as an example. Anything can exist as for what we don't know yet and will probably never know.

I come to believe that the most reasonable fact of why humans say they believe in something beyond their own comprehension based on other humans words, shows how desperate the human race is, as we speak. I actually find this an expected thing, the humans hability to feel, to sense, the way we evolve our emotions, imagination, generally our capability to think, can make anything true to us if we just give ourselves the easiest feeling, faith. We can believe anything coming from our imagination, we can make it happen in our minds.

This brings weakness and at the same time opens a door to our understanding in any possible way. Why do people stick to their religion? The most realistic answer to me is how humans can bring themselves into believing in something they desire/wish to happen. They feel the need to control death, a fact which they know they will eventually meet.

They feel the need to control something which they're perfectly conscious of what they can't control, they want to feel safe from something they are well aware of, something they've witnessed and learnt, fear is what it takes to induce someone to believe in a solution they know they can't prove to anyone as to themselves and perceive, but as long as they feel the need to keep this solution alive, they won't stop creating that safety image over and over into their heads until they actually believe it.

Coming to think of it, if religions didn't exist, they would come with another solution to their mental health.

They just got the easiest and most credible solution for their sanity, that they can win death. People can't support the idea of leaving behind everything they knew, everything they will ever know in this world, just vanished from the simpliest event, to die. I can't think of any other solid explanation for such behavior as for protecting their souls by consolation to keep their thoughts away of what will happen when they die. What will happen to them and to everything they know and worship. Deeper fears calls for deeper solutions. And the most important, is the inner strength to assure you that everything will be fine regardless whatever challenges await you.

Since humans are racional living beings and live by their own racionality, the dissemblance from religion to religion led this working solution into a new level, egocentrism made coexistence impossible to take place in the world we live in. Their ways of life are preventing others' ways of life because they can't conform with other solution besides their own, because that would suggest their beliefs are as wrong as the others. They wanted a racional solution with logic enough to carry on with their lifes without worries of one day facing their fears and challenges. So they created bibles, dove more into their beliefs, came up with explanations and the ones they couldn't find, they didn't question.

Now that they came across everything to give themselves the sense of well-being by an omnipresent savior, the last thing they want is someone to say their way of life is wrong and just an ilusion. This originated a global problem, raising divergences between believers, religions divised and distinguished, one against another. Some may see it as a threat, others may see it as an atrocity, either way, some of them are weak to handle other religions without questioning their own faith, so they summoned a war against other religions, which can't be win, as a tool to cease their doubts by force, too afraid to loose themselves in the drama that real life is.

This ends their sanity at which point they were running from, from the beginning. Their human traces as society members are mostly gone, their values are all messed up. And to what end? They all had the same objective, yet, some persist to prioritize and live up to something they think they believe, and that something made them pay the price for not thinking by themselves. When they realise they were manipulated by chauvinism, it will be too late for them to redeem themselves. What they once looked up to, was destroyed by their own actions, actions those they tried to avoid when they first joined their cause. People dead for what they once believed. They don't know what they want to believe anymore.

I stand by side of those who conquer their fears, overcome their problems, and struggle for a way to live along with others passively. I don't think that any person who has a religion is ignorant or dumb, they just want to go through the easiest way in their own sanity. I can't blame them or their thinking. I can only blame their lack of love for the human kind.

Thought it was worth of giving you my world's view, which includes not just religions, but many other global issues as well. In my opinion, Multi culturism is the response to promote our evolution as a developing society, and not as a self destructive race.

Omg I just read what i wrote and I find myself in a position which I never explored before. I just C+Ped from my notebook after writing this stuff down alternating with my affairs. Seriously... I don't even know if what I wrote makes any sense at all. Maybe I overstated. I feel like a philosopher

Am I off topic?

Read
    Last edited by corssa; 05-02-2013 at 04:02 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast