Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

MPGH News (5/4/13)

29th Edition
    5/4/13

New Caching System
    Earlier this week, Dave made an announcement telling users that he was trying out a new caching system that should increase performance within the forum. Many users have acknowledged before this that the site had been running very slowly, and Dave was quick to resolve it. Now, MPGH runs a lot smoother, but there had been some problems earlier this week shortly after he implemented the new system.

Postbans

Congratulations to @Paralyze on 3,000 posts!
    Congratulations to @HuxSlave on 2,000 posts!
    Congratulations to @I Am The BigNose on 6,000 posts!

Promotions

Congratulations to @Lonesome Cowboy on Minion!
    Congratulations to @Shane, who is no longer a cocksucker!

Demotions

@Hux is no longer a middleman (he is still a minion).
    @DJ Chubbles is a cocksucker, again.

Interview - [MPGH]Maxedout

[MPGH]Shane: Hi Maxedout, how are you today?
    [MPGH]Maxedout: Doing really well, thanks for asking. How are you?

[MPGH]Shane: I'm doing great, thank you. So, when and how did you find out about MPGH?
    [MPGH]Maxedout: Around winter in 2011, I've always been an AVA player and I wanted to try out macros. I did some research and learned that MPGH was the best free hacking site around, so I made an account and dled some hacks. What made me loves this site was trading and buying AVA accounts.

[MPGH]Shane: That's nice, trading and buying AVA accounts, instead of AVA accounts, I traded and bought CF accounts, that's where I started as well. There are lots of other FPS games out there, why did you put interest in AVA?
    [MPGH]Maxedout: I really liked the advanced graphics and the weapon mechanics, I started playing FPS with Combat Arms, I had a .2 kd and thought I was decent. I quit playing CA because of the massive amount of hackers, and while I was trying out AVA I noticed there were few hackers so it was much more enjoyable. I've tried CF but never really got into the game, I used to think graphics were really important lol.

[MPGH]Shane: I don't really care much about graphics, all I care about is if the game can actually run on my computer. XD Tell me about the position you just got on MPGH.
    [MPGH]Maxedout: I got MM about two weeks ago, I was shocked because I thought Hux would get the position, turns out we both did. I really enjoy getting to help people with their trades but it can take ages to get them started, and a lot of them get cancelled for various reasons. I'm glad I'm able to help out traders by keeping their trades safe.

[MPGH]Shane: Well, congratulations with that. Hux did get MM but he doesn't have it anymore, don't know why. Liz picked the right person though, I've seen lots of reviews from people in the marketplace and you've been doing great. Have you had any difficulties being someones's middleman?
    [MPGH]Maxedout: Not too many problems, but one trade I had a problem getting the seller to be able to get his money, got it worked out in the end. The thing that really irritates me is when they cancel the trade, or we have to cancel because of z8's shitty mailing service lol. I have some serious respect for all previous MM's though, it's a hard position that takes time. Thanks man, didn't you used to be a MM?

[MPGH]Shane: Yep, I use to be MM, I fucked up the job though. When I first got MM, I was hyped, then a couple of days later I wasn't able to go on MPGH for 2 weeks for some odd reason, I told Dave about it. Then when I got it working again, I didn't do any trades. Throughout that whole time I probably did about 5 trades though. But you won't mess up. And yes, I do agree with you, Z8 has shit mailing service. Besides being on MPGH, do you have any hobbies?
    [MPGH]Maxedout: I enjoy playing baseball, going fishing, and hunting. I try to be active; computer can be too addictive sometimes. You play any sports?

[MPGH]Shane: I like playing Soccer, I'm not into school activities, during my free time I just like to go skating with my friends. I've always wanted to try fishing though. Thank you for asking. Do you feel that you could do more on MPGH to try to get another staff position, like minion for the AVA section?
    [MPGH]Maxedout: I'm not sure if I want to be Minion or not, I don't know a single thing about coding so I don't think I could check hacks. I would like to be able to moderate AVA section though, I feel I have a decent grasp of the rules. For now, I'm content being Middleman.

[MPGH]Shane: You don't have to know how to code to be minion, you just got to contribute to the section and help out users who need help. When apps come out, apply. But I guess being middleman is a good start. What's do you like most about MPGH?
    [MPGH]Maxedout: I really love the great community, and being able to trade accounts for different games to be able to try new guns and shit. I haven't found another site that has the same community MPGH does, that's why I really love this site. And I like the way things are run, the different positions and stuff. Also, congrats on getting out of CS, no more aboose on you.

[MPGH]Shane: Thank you, I appreciate it. Dave put me back in again to scare me, but he removed it. It's his only threat. Before we end this interview would you like to give out any shout outs?
    [MPGH]Maxedout: I'd like to give a shout to @Ravallo and @Approved. for being awesome partners. Also to @AtlantaFalcons for being the crazy man he is, and to @Shane and the news crew for all your hard work, thank you for the interview and keep it up!

[MPGH]Shane: Thanks for the shout out and thank you for your time.
    [MPGH]Maxedout: Thanks Shane!

Interview - [MPGH]Isaakske

[MPGH]Jorndel: Hi Isaakske, how are you? (MPGH Interview)
    [MPGH]Isaakske: Hey Jorn, I'm fine, thanks. Just working on some stuff

[MPGH]Jorndel: Glad too hear. What kind of stuff?
    [MPGH]Isaakske: Basic minioning and watching some funny videos. Nothing extraordinary doh

[MPGH]Jorndel: Well, it's something though So, which section(s) are you Minion in?
    [MPGH]Isaakske: Currently I'm minioning the Call of Duty section, and it's getting prepared for the new Ghosts title. Nothing more doh. It's fun, but at the moment it's a dead section. Since Black Ops II is using TAC, preventing us from creating all those fun hacks. Nonetheless, I love working there, as my co-Minions are quite enjoyable to talk with. Including you

[MPGH]Jorndel: Oh However, I'm sure you'll get more work as the new CoD game comes out. Have you heard anything regarding the anti-cheat system for the new game?
    [MPGH]Isaakske: I sure hope so. As it's created by Infinity Ward, it will probably use VAC (Valve Anti Cheat), making it as hack-able as pacman. However, nothing has been confirmed. All we know is that it won't use TAC, as that is a Treyarch only AntiCheat. Less protection, more hacks = more fun

[MPGH]Jorndel: But recently VAC has been detecting some hacks in Modern Warfare 3. Don't you think this would mean their improving VAC for the new CoD game?
    [MPGH]Isaakske: I don't think so, no. Infinity Ward doesn't have a whole team dedicated to the PC version, like Treyarch does. They hardly care. We've had years of fun on MW3 before VAC started doing anything. And all we had to do once they started, is update our hacks a bit. The same happened in MW2 (Infinity Ward -> VAC). It was easily hack-able and a lot of fun. Therefore, I'm not too worried

[MPGH]Jorndel: But hooking/injected hacks are still easily detected by VAC. And most hacks that the users want are of that kind.
    So, you don't think they’re going to put much effort into their anti-cheat? As I've read from one of your posts, their making their own game engine. Don't you think they would improve the anti-cheat as well?
    [MPGH]Isaakske: Well, maybe they'll make a new Anticheat, who knows. So far, nothing has been confirmed, so all we can do is guess. Nevertheless, I'm guessing it'll be fun.

[MPGH]Jorndel: Anything you would like to add? Or any shout out(s)?
    [MPGH]Isaakske: Shout out to you. I started coding because of you; I became a minion because you were supporting me. Despite all your complaints about me, you're the reason I'm having all of this fun, experience, and everything. So thank you

[MPGH]Jorndel: You're Welcome Thanks for taking time to be interviewed and enjoy your day.
    [MPGH]Isaakske: Thank you for interviewing me. Have fun on this holiday

Interview - [MPGH]Paralyze

[MPGH]Shane: Paralyze, how are you doing today? Can I interview you for this weeks issue of MPGH news?
    [MPGH]Paralyze: Hey Shane, I'm doing great. How are you? And of course you can interview me.

[MPGH]Shane: I'm doing great, thank you for asking, so, how did you end up on MPGH?
    [MPGH]Paralyze: Good to hear. I ended up on MPGH when I was looking for some BF3 hacks. I just got the game and I was a noob. :P That's about 1 year ago I think.

[MPGH]Shane: That's great. Since BF3 is one of the games you play, do you like to play any other games than that?
    [MPGH]Paralyze: I just found out about War Thunder. It's a great game in my opinion.

[MPGH]Shane: Never heard about that game. I notice that you're minion on MPGH, what section are you minion for and how long have you been minion?
    [MPGH]Paralyze: I'm minion for the Battlefield section. I've been minion for 2 weeks now, so I still am on my 30 day trial. I hope I'm doing good so far and Liz will keep me after the 30 days are finished.

[MPGH]Shane: Just keep working hard and you'll keep the spot. What do you like most about MPGH?
    [MPGH]Paralyze: When I joined MPGH I liked the hacks most ofcourse. But now that I am more active in other sections I like the community most. Hanging around in General section is currently one of my favorite hobbies

[MPGH]Shane: That's nice. Beside MPGH and the internet, what do you like to do outside of the house?
    [MPGH]Paralyze: I like to go out and party, hang around with some friends smoking weed and practice tennis.

[MPGH]Shane: WEED U DRUGGIE. Before we end this interview, do you want to give out any shout outs?
    [MPGH]Paralyze: You should try it as well, it's awesome I want to do shout outs to @Hux , @Baka BAKA, @Woods Battlefield Section buddy and last but not least @Shane thanks for the interview

[MPGH]Shane: Haha, thanks for the interview. Anyways, thank you for your time.
    [MPGH]Paralyze: No problem.

U.S. rethinking opposition to arming Syrian rebels

Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel said Thursday the Obama administration is rethinking its policy of opposing providing weapons to the Syrian rebels. After weeks of the United States resisting arming the opposition, afraid that the weapons could end up in the wrong hands, the White House sent a letter to two U.S. senators saying the intelligence community assessed “with varying degrees of confidence” that Syrian President Bashar al-Assad’s government had used the chemical agent sarin only on a “small scale.” "We are continually evaluating the situation on the ground working with our international partners to find the best way to move a political transition that has Assad leaving, stabilizes the country, ends the killing and allows the Syrian people to determine their own destiny,” said president Obama during a press conference in Mexico.

North Korea Closer to Nuclear Missile

If North Korea continues with its nuclear missile tests it is predicted that they “will move closer” to their objective of attacking the United States with nuclear weapons, according to a report from the Pentagon. During recent heightened tensions on the Korean Peninsula, Pyongyang repeatedly made threads about the possibility of nuclear attacks on the United States and South Korea. North Korea’s secretiveness has made it difficult for Western intelligence agencies to identify exactly what is going on inside North Korean research facilities. Many clues have come from the government’s large-scale tests such as the long-range missile launch in December and the underground nuclear detonation test in February.

ESEA Installed Botnets on Clients to Gain Profit

The ESEA gaming network has been exploiting its users' powerful graphics cards to mine Bitcoins without their knowledge. "Mining" is the way Bitcoin is created — it involves dedicating some or all of a CPU or GPUs power to solving hashes, which in turn generates the virtual currency. The mining began on April 13th and affected thousands of gamers, who unwittingly mined over $3,700 worth of the currency. ESEA, which describes itself as "the largest competitive video gaming community in North America," wasn't aware that the Bitcoin mining was taking place, and blames the behavior on a rogue employee out for personal gain.
    The company quickly stopped the behavior after it was exposed by a user on the gaming network's forums. ESEA is donating the bitcoins to the American Cancer Society, along with an equal donation from its own account.

GTA V Trailer(s)

The new GTA V trailer(s) are out. I say trailer(s) because even though they are sectioned out, I still say that they can (and will be) related somehow. All we can tell is that the first person (Michael) has too much of both time and money, and spends his time doing illegal shit. Franklin is a black person who, for once, wants to be OUT of a gang. Crazy, right? Our third person is Trevor, who acts like @Psychotic after he's drank one too many Pabst Blue Ribbons. Anyway, here's the trailer.

XBOX 720's IllumiRoom

Microsoft has just released a brand new add-on to it's newest console, the XBOX 720 (that hasn't even been released yet). The IllumiRoom is made to "visually enhance" your gaming experience by changing the FOV, making your surrounding actually look and feel like the environment that you're in, and more. To me, it just seems like an overpriced projector that costs way more than it should. Still, I'm a biased asshole, so I wanna know what you guys think.

MPGH News Team

- Sorry for it being late, we had some complications this week with news outlets being down, and other shit. It was a slow and small week anyways.
    Last edited by Hero; 05-04-2013 at 01:03 PM.

Super User since 02.02.2020
    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion since 06.06.2016
    Middleman since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member since 05.13.2012

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Psychotic For This Useful Post:

bullpop (05-09-2013),ChronicZ (05-05-2013),Combat- (05-10-2013),DarkLordXYZ (05-04-2013),Delko DJ (05-04-2013),[MPGH]Flengo (05-04-2013),[MPGH]Hugo Boss (05-04-2013),Intellectual (05-04-2013),Jorndel (05-04-2013),[MPGH]Liz (05-04-2013),Maxedout (05-06-2013),Maxedoutv2 (05-04-2013),[MPGH]Mayion (05-08-2013),Paralyze (05-04-2013),PyrexxHero® (05-04-2013),Rance-Sama (05-09-2013),Riddick (05-05-2013),Symmetrical (05-05-2013),Vehrdyn (05-05-2013)

Thanks
    Nice job as always!
    Member Level 1 since 4/20/11 - 8/4/14
    Member Level 2 since 8/4/14 - present

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    You deserve a golden medal, sir.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    ​Great edition of the news, albeit a small one.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Good work

Thanks
    Hip hip, hoooooray!

job on the news.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

"Don't argue with an idiot they'll just drag you to their level and beat you with experience"

"It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose."

[IMG]https://i163.photobucke*****m/albums/t289/joshcarr_2007z.png[/IMG]
    Quote Originally Posted by bibi View Post
    >Be 6-7 years old
    >be with 2 friends alone at home
    >someone comes with the idea of showing our cocks
    >we pull them out
    >We start touching each others cocks
    >then we stop and a few days go by
    >Same situation happens and we blow each other
    >We try to fuck each other in the ass
    >Toosmallcock.jpg

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Music. For This Useful Post:

DarkLordXYZ (05-04-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    OK edition.

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    The global news should be broader.
    [Vouched] Filehost l VPN l Music l Streaming l Gaming l Education l Security l Torrent l Others [All Accounts Shop]

Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade

Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

~vertice

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.
    [/CENTER]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    OK edition.
    Yeah, was a bit shit. We had some misunderstandings at first, and then we also had some other small problems. Everything will be fixed next week - we gotta get someone on Tech.

Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member since 05.13.2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post

Yeah, was a bit shit. We had some misunderstandings at first, and then we also had some other small problems. Everything will be fixed next week - we gotta get someone on Tech.
    I applied for tech you know.

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post

It wasn't too bad though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Nice job on the news.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post
    You deserve a golden medal, sir.
    Thank you. Feel free to check out our past editions as well.

Minion+ since 07.22.2016