Thread: Islam is Fear.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post

Its more like an offer.. Risk your life and you might get eternal happiness
    woot
    It's not really like that because you guys don't understand Qura'an what really means.
    So before anybody claiming any thing , back up your answers.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post

It's not really like that because you guys don't understand Qura'an what really means.
    So before anybody claiming any thing , back up your answers.
    As I said above: I was born and raised as a muslim. I had a hard faith, ya know? I know every sentence in the Koran and I can tell you the amount of rediculous stuff is too high.
    I hope that is enough to back my answers up.

Oh and I just want to put this out there once again for everyone to read:

When Mohammed died, they had a war going on. But thanks to this war, alot of sahibi who were the only ones who knew the koran flawlessly out of their head were getting killed.
    Due to this problem, Omar suggested to Aboe Bakr that they should write down the words of the prophet in a book form.
    This means that every single word in the Koran could be a secundary or tertairy source, since they wrote down the words of the sahibi, instead of Mohammeds words.

How the f*** can you take enough with that? You should know better.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked

As I said above: I was born and raised as a muslim. I had a hard faith, ya know? I know every sentence in the Koran and I can tell you the amount of rediculous stuff is too high.
    I hope that is enough to back my answers up.

Oh and I just want to put this out there once again for everyone to read:

When Mohammed died, they had a war going on. But thanks to this war, alot of sahibi who were the only ones who knew the koran flawlessly out of their head were getting killed.
    Due to this problem, Omar suggested to Aboe Bakr that they should write down the words of the prophet in a book form.
    This means that every single word in the Koran could be a secundary or tertairy source, since they wrote down the words of the sahibi, instead of Mohammeds words.

How the f*** can you take enough with that? You should know better.
    The little shaba memorized the Qur'an and It was written on different materials.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    This would go a lot quicker if you guys posted sources instead of "nah-uh, i say this happened."

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

No , I stated that suicide is better than reading that .

I know every Islam hater here so I don't care about his posts and he's one of them.

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

Are the Muslims the ignorant or the girls protesting without wearing anything?

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

saying Spaghetti Monster , is it science ?

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

Yes , he did , but did you research for something good for Islam or just brainwashing makes you type Islam is Bad and then Enter in google?
    k lml
    of all the points I hit, you decided to ask me if the Spaghetti Monster was science. Out of the 8,037(8038 posts) posts I've made, this is the first time I've mentioned the Spaghetti Monster. And learn to fucking read, "Speaking for the atheists who aren't as psychotic as you are,". But if you want to be a fucking idiot about it, clearly you don't understand why people use the Spaghetti Monster as an argument. The people who use this example are claiming that the Spaghetti Monster is as real as Allah is. If you can differentiate between the Spaghetti Monster being fucking irrational you should be able to comprehend that Allah isn't real either.

So I spend 10 minutes typing shit up explaining why I hate Islam, and you decide to be an idiot about it. Instead of arguing the points I made, you decide to say I don't care about his posts because he hates Islam. Instead of addressing my post, you decide to be a fucking prick and post the most irrational shit you can think of. I DONT LIKE HIS ARGUMENT BOOHOO IM GOING NOT NOT ARGUE IT BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT. You're a fucking pussy.
    Do you ever think of why anyone would hate Islam? Probably not because you ignore anybody that does.
    Last edited by noob555; 05-08-2013 at 02:11 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    This would go a lot quicker if you guys posted sources instead of "nah-uh, i say this happened."
    I could take a picture of my islamic books saying this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    OMG , that's why you say Israel didn't take Palestine land , BULL SHITS.
    You did a great job changing the subject
    Jk your subject change sucked
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    k lml
    of all the points I hit, you decided to ask me if the Spaghetti Monster was science. Out of the 8,037(8038 posts) posts I've made, this is the first time I've mentioned the Spaghetti Monster. And learn to fucking read, "Speaking for the atheists who aren't as psychotic as you are,". But if you want to be a fucking idiot about it, clearly you don't understand why people use the Spaghetti Monster as an argument. The people who use this example are claiming that the Spaghetti Monster is as real as Allah is. If you can differentiate between the Spaghetti Monster being fucking irrational you should be able to comprehend that Allah isn't real either.

So I spend 10 minutes typing shit up explaining why I hate Islam, and you decide to be an idiot about it. Instead of arguing the points I made, you decide to say I don't care about his posts because he hates Islam. Instead of addressing my post, you decide to be a fucking prick and post the most irrational shit you can think of. I DONT LIKE HIS ARGUMENT BOOHOO IM GOING NOT NOT ARGUE IT BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT. You're a fucking pussy.
    Do you ever think of why anyone would hate Islam? Probably not because you ignore anybody that does.
    You are idiot too.

I know that they use it to claim that It's as Allah , but It's not in science it's bullshit and we are here for talking about real things.

---------- Post added at 07:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 AM ----------

I could take a picture of my islamic books saying this.
    It's not about the words , It's about the explanation .

I can give you screen shots from every explanation you want.

Thanks

You are idiot too.

I know that they use it to claim that It's as Allah , but It's not in science it's bullshit and we are here for talking about real things.

---------- Post added at 07:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 AM ----------

It's not about the words , It's about the explanation .

I can give you screen shots from every explanation you want.
    K cherry pick more. Clearly Allah isn't scientific either, we're talking about rational and sensational things. Either respond to everything I post or don't respond at all.

Thanks
    K cherry pick more. Clearly Allah isn't scientific either, we're talking about rational and sensational things. Either respond to everything I post or don't respond at all.

For once I agree.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    And you said god is ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

I'm still dumbfounded by Muslims choice of ignorance.

You generalize and stereotype every non-muslim as if we all go through life the same way. Here's a hint for you: we don't.

If you want to believe in stereotypes and bullshit straw-man arguments fine, but keep it to yourself.
    ----------

Last thing we need is another goddamn racist muslim.

Racist?
    Your the one hating on muslims.

Follow a religion, then talk.
    If not, shut your mouth and stop with ignorance.
    Your making a fool out of yourself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by CheapShizz View Post
    Racist?
    Your the one hating on muslims.

Follow a religion, then talk.
    If not, shut your mouth and stop with ignorance.
    Your making a fool out of yourself.
    Do you even read what you quote or even your own post?
    -----------
    Lol @ hating Muslims, please, if you are going to be hypocritical, at least don't do it in the same post.

Thanks

And you said god is ?
    I'm saying Allah/god is a ridiculous outdated belief. And respond to the rest of the things I've posted. What the fuck are you doing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    I'm saying Allah/god is a ridiculous outdated belief. And respond to the rest of the things I've posted. What the fuck are you doing.
    You're fucking writing much and your words is useless.
    And I'm sure that Jesus the son of god and the god in the christian is a ridiculous outdated belief.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast