Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    This is like the second time I've ever been here.

o look arun sent me a message lets see what it says
    [IMG]https://i883.photobucke*****m/albums/ac37/Rikodou/13090716_35.jpg[/IMG]
    The Ultimate Riddle: A man is inside of a room sized box, the walls ceiling and floor are all made of solid concrete. Inside the room with the man is a wooden table and a saw, How does he get out? Pm me the answer. ^^

Respect List: Obama, DoubleDutch, Dead Bones Brook, [MPGH]imsohoooood and all members of Mr.awesome

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Arun can be helpful, he just has a short temper and even shorter patience. But overall hes very knowledgeable and can be helpful if approached seriously with well articulated questions.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Arun can be helpful, he just has a short temper and even shorter patience. But overall hes very knowledgeable and can be helpful if approached seriously with well articulated questions.
    But how many people can avoid his uh.. "temper" and articulate questions to his liking?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Well arn't we the wordfull one. Thank you. but until i see him do something it doesnt help.

In the end it wont matter.

lol ^^ im typing on my iphone.
    The Ultimate Riddle: A man is inside of a room sized box, the walls ceiling and floor are all made of solid concrete. Inside the room with the man is a wooden table and a saw, How does he get out? Pm me the answer. ^^

Respect List: Obama, DoubleDutch, Dead Bones Brook, [MPGH]imsohoooood and all members of Mr.awesome

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
    But how many people can avoid his uh.. "temper" and articulate questions to his liking?
    Few, that aside,we live and learn, Don't poke the angry bear with a stick... He knows his business, and thats why David keeps him around, hes a good admin, at the end of the day thats what matters, not his people skills.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    ya i cant do that ^^
    arun dislikes me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Yes at of the day that is what matters. but what is being a good admin. yes you can close threads for flame or spam or you can ban people for what they do. but being unkind to most. disobeying the sites own rules. and sending hurtfull letters to people he doesnt even know is unexceptable.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Admins do way more than that, that's not even half the mods job, let alone Administrators, they deal with dozens(if not hundreds) of messages a day, 90% of which are " i need hac but work not like HELP ME!" they have to deal with code errors, supervise every section, he also has his own game to look over, school, life, and it all piles up, until all you want to say is "HEY USE UR FUCKING BRAIN AND STFU" specially if you have short temper, so first try and walk on his shoes, before you criticize his methods. I'm not defending him because i think hes the best or w/e; we all have room for improvement, and I've been on his bad side responses before, but it happens and you have two choices, cry about it, or just get the fuck over it and say "hey, its just a question, can you give me an answer, yes or no?" if he says no, move on. Like they told me when i first started moderating, "its MPGH"

I

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

.Amnesia (07-16-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Admins do way more than that, that's not even half the mods job, let alone Administrators, they deal with dozens(if not hundreds) of messages a day, 90% of which are " i need hac but work not like HELP ME!"
    Nope, He tells them all to come to me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    haha obama
    shit tell them to come to me..i can handle it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Eh I dont care anymore, im trying to find new spring boards for my iphone. fuck you arun ^^ bye bye

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by rikodou View Post
    Eh I dont care anymore, im trying to find new spring boards for my iphone. fuck you arun ^^ bye bye
    Thats it, let it alllll out. Theres not much you can do.

@inhuman, go mod CA section bish.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    lolz, *sees white flag and grins*

I

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    oh yes almighty obama haha jk i will

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Thats it, let it alllll out. Theres not much you can do.

@inhuman, go mod CA section bish.
    ....Yep

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast