Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

Oh I get it, you're one of these ignorant Fanboys who gets a boner from shitty over-hyped products. If you knew anything, you would know that the Galaxy S4 absolutely decimates the iPhone 5, in addition to having a far better OS.

Stat: iPhone5 Samsung Galaxy S4
    Screen 640x1136 326ppi 1080x1920 441ppi
    RAM 1GB 2GB
    Processor Dual-Core 1.2 gHZ Quad-Core 1.6 gHZ
    Camera 8MP 13MP
    Battery 225 Hour Standby(Non Removable) 370 Hour Standby(Removable)
    Memory 16/32/64 16/32/64 + SD Card Slot

My uncle just got an S4, and its amazing, Ive tested out an Iphone 5 and compared to an S4 it makes it seem really bad. ( My mum has the Iphone 5,but I think she has it just to look cool)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by KSIOlajidebt View Post

My uncle just got an S4, and its amazing, Ive tested out an Iphone 5 and compared to an S4 it makes it seem really bad. ( My mum has the Iphone 5,but I think she has it just to look cool)
    I just recently got the S4 as well, and it's miles ahead of my friend's i5. I don't really understand why people even buy Apple products anymore, as their only redeeming quality seems to be their aesthetic. Which to be honest is failing, as in my opinion, the GS4 looks better than the i5.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks

I just recently got the S4 as well, and it's miles ahead of my friend's i5. I don't really understand why people even buy Apple products anymore, as their only redeeming quality seems to be their aesthetic. Which to be honest is failing, as in my opinion, the GS4 looks better than the i5.
    To me the looks only matter a bit, but the speed an efficiency and easy to understand S4 can't compare to an I5.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

Oh I get it, you're one of these ignorant Fanboys who gets a boner from shitty over-hyped products. If you knew anything, you would know that the Galaxy S4 absolutely decimates the iPhone 5, in addition to having a far better OS.

RAM 1GB 2GB
    Camera 8MP 13MP

I DON'T CARE about processing power. Galaxy wins at that since it's the most powerful phone on the market. It is the overall compatibility with the application itself that matters.

iPhone 5 is more powerful than the s3 (Benchmarking the iPhone 5 | ZDNet and a lot of other benchmark tests which I am too lazy to google), wait till the next one comes out and you will be once again left with the face in the dirt. I once had a galaxy and I thought it was the best thing in the world. All those processors and RAM are useless if the operating system sucks. iOS is the most compatible operating system ever made. Games that run on both apple on android run on a much better performance on iPhone and that is a given fact.

What you are doing is comparing 2 totally different things like apples and pears. s4 just came out and you are comparing it with a 1 year old phone.

As for ignorant, I don't think so. I am supporting my statements with facts. Just wait till the 5s or 6 comes out and you will be quite surprised. I bet you are one of those android fanboys as I once was. Hah

Last edited by WickedGonzo; 05-15-2013 at 01:42 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedGonzo View Post

I DON'T CARE about processing power. Galaxy wins at that since it's the most powerful phone on the market. It is the overall compatibility with the application itself that matters.

iPhone 5 is more powerful than the s3 (Benchmarking the iPhone 5 | ZDNet and a lot of other benchmark tests which I am too lazy to google), wait till the next one comes out and you will be once again left with the face in the dirt. I once had a galaxy and I thought it was the best thing in the world. All those processors and RAM are useless if the operating system sucks. iOS is the most compatible operating system ever made. Games that run on both apple on android run on a much better performance on iPhone and that is a given fact.

What you are doing is comparing 2 totally different things like apples and pears. s4 just came out and you are comparing it with a 1 year old phone.

As for ignorant, I don't think so. I am supporting my statements with facts. Just wait till the 5s or 6 comes out and you will be quite surprised. I bet you are one of those android fanboys as I once was. Hah
    "Wait until the next one comes out" is a flawed argument. That argument could be made about any phone on the market due to the current progression of technology. The S3 was released May 29th of 2012, with the iPhone 5 being released September 21st of the same year, a very large gap in today's world. Your argument about about the S4 being newer is null. Also, the i5 is NOT a 1 year old phone, only 7 months. Your statement about iOS being the most compatible OS yet is entirely laughable. iOS is quite possibly the most closed off Operating System ever conceived for mobile devices. It locks you in with only Apple-Approved products, while Android is entirely open source.

@ @Ethereal
    @ @Lehsyrus
    @ @Doc
    @ @Empire
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    "Wait until the next one comes out" is a flawed argument. That argument could be made about any phone on the market due to the current progression of technology. The S3 was released May 29th of 2012, with the iPhone 5 being released September 21st of the same year, a very large gap in today's world. Your argument about about the S4 being newer is null. Also, the i5 is NOT a 1 year old phone, only 7 months. Your statement about iOS being the most compatible OS yet is entirely laughable. iOS is quite possibly the most closed off Operating System ever conceived for mobile devices. It locks you in with only Apple-Approved products, while Android is entirely open source.

@ @Ethereal
    @ @Lehsyrus
    @ @Doc
    @ @Empire

There is no need to argue on this theme. Just like the Alienware - cheap custom builds dramas or battlefield - cod dramas or laptop - pc dramas or whatever, everyone will have their own opinion. I prefer the iPhone since it has more style, it looks better and it is powerful enough for daily basis operations (I mean really who needs a quadcore in a phone, not to mention the fact that android sucks - had one myself). It is like Christians trying to tell muslims that allah is not real and that god is the real deal. You are just as ignorant for me as I am for you. This is obviously pointless since everyone has their own tastes. Trying to change someones opinion on the internet is dumb and pointless.

Trying to argue with someone with their mind set on a certain goal is obviously stupid.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

If you remember correctly, I said that people who don't have anything to do with money would most likely get an Alienware, not one that wants something cheap.

Even if custom builds look better, I was not talking about a PC I was actually talking about laptops. This thing is the same as Samsung vs iPhone in my opinion. You may get a Samsung thinking that you get the best phone out of two (which you are not since iPhone 5 rapes every phone on the market at the time) but in today's society, when you pull an iPhone out of your pocket you will be looked differently upon than when you pull a Samsung. Same thing with Alienware vs custom builds. Alienware is better than a macbook and sexier and everyone will know what it is, not only the people that appreciate Computers.

In the end, Alienware PCs may not be the best but nothing beats Alienware laptops in the long run.

I myself am thinking of buying an Alienware laptop to replace my old macbook pro and I could not make a better choice.

Know what? I am actually wrong. After looking through the cyberpowerpc's stock (and found this
    Customize Xplorer X7-7600 Gaming Notebook) I am actually changing my mind. Alienware may still be the best looking laptop (imo) but there are far better AND cheaper gaming laptops out there. Well, people often make mistakes, don't they?

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

OPERATING SYSTEM Windows® 7 Ultimate, 64bit
    MEMORY 32GB (4 X 8GB) Dual Channel DDR3 at 1600MHz
    HARD DRIVE 1TB 5,400 RPM SATA 3Gb/s + 256GB SSD SATA 6Gb/s
    VIDEO CARD Dual 2GB GDDR5 NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 680M - SLI® Enabled
    PROCESSOR 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i7-3840QM (8MB Cache, up to 3.8GHz w/ Turbo Boost 2.0)
    WIRELESS + BLUETOOTH Killer™ Wireless-N 1103 a/g/n 3x3 MIMO for Gaming & Video and Bluetooth 4.0
    INTERNAL OPTICAL DRIVE Slot-Loading Dual Layer DVD Burner (DVD+-RW, CD-RW)
    SOUND OPTIONS Creative Sound Blaster Recon3Di with THX TruStudio Pro Software
    LCD PANEL 18.4 inch (467.36 mm) WLED WideFHD (1080p) display (1920 X 1080)
    WIRELESS HD None
    Primary Battery 96WHr 12-Cell Primary Battery
    SYSTEM COLOR Alienware M18X R2 with Soft Touch
    AUTOMATIC UPDATES Alienware M18x 330W A/C Adapter
    Keyboard English Keyboard
    Adobe Reader Acrobat SW Adobe Acrobat X Reader
    Documentation Alienware Documentation
    Shipping Material Shipping Material
    Additional Software Additional Software
    Standard Nameplate Trigger Standard Nameplate

After doing a little bit of research, I went to the Alienware homepage and built the best gaming laptop I could think of (too bad its 3.8k dollars o.o). If you come up with something better than that I would be surprised.
    Except that argument falls apart when you realise there are cheaper and more powerful laptops on the market. Take my fathers custom MSI. Has the same specs as what you listed couple with a better cpu, extended global warranty, extra battery, a $70 carry bag for only $3200. Even then there are better laptops for less. Look clevo laptops.

I can tell ur just a famboy apologist, especially when you said the iOS is the MOST compatible OS ever. I chuckled a bit.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTroubles View Post

This guy is basically promoting Alien Ware,

Whenever you prove an Alien ware ****** that he's completely wrong and wasted half of his money, they just go and say shit like that,
    Go tell 'em boys, He blocked me for pointing out straight facts, and that includes him being a dumbass.

Now people are even replying "You can build a custom PC but it requires a great experience.Not all know's how to build a custom PC"
    I fucking had 0 experience, watched ONE video and VOILA

ALL ALIEN WARE FANBOYS MUST DIE
    I couldn't agree more lol, one of my best friends has a alienware laptop he dropped 4 grand on and my 300$ tower shits on it.. Made him anti-alienware =p
    No longer use this website.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

If you remember correctly, I said that people who don't have anything to do with money would most likely get an Alienware, not one that wants something cheap.

Even if custom builds look better, I was not talking about a PC I was actually talking about laptops. This thing is the same as Samsung vs iPhone in my opinion. You may get a Samsung thinking that you get the best phone out of two (which you are not since iPhone 5 rapes every phone on the market at the time) but in today's society, when you pull an iPhone out of your pocket you will be looked differently upon than when you pull a Samsung. Same thing with Alienware vs custom builds. Alienware is better than a macbook and sexier and everyone will know what it is, not only the people that appreciate Computers.

In the end, Alienware PCs may not be the best but nothing beats Alienware laptops in the long run.

I myself am thinking of buying an Alienware laptop to replace my old macbook pro and I could not make a better choice.

Know what? I am actually wrong. After looking through the cyberpowerpc's stock (and found this
    Customize Xplorer X7-7600 Gaming Notebook) I am actually changing my mind. Alienware may still be the best looking laptop (imo) but there are far better AND cheaper gaming laptops out there. Well, people often make mistakes, don't they?

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

OPERATING SYSTEM Windows® 7 Ultimate, 64bit
    MEMORY 32GB (4 X 8GB) Dual Channel DDR3 at 1600MHz
    HARD DRIVE 1TB 5,400 RPM SATA 3Gb/s + 256GB SSD SATA 6Gb/s
    VIDEO CARD Dual 2GB GDDR5 NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 680M - SLI® Enabled
    PROCESSOR 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i7-3840QM (8MB Cache, up to 3.8GHz w/ Turbo Boost 2.0)
    WIRELESS + BLUETOOTH Killer™ Wireless-N 1103 a/g/n 3x3 MIMO for Gaming & Video and Bluetooth 4.0
    INTERNAL OPTICAL DRIVE Slot-Loading Dual Layer DVD Burner (DVD+-RW, CD-RW)
    SOUND OPTIONS Creative Sound Blaster Recon3Di with THX TruStudio Pro Software
    LCD PANEL 18.4 inch (467.36 mm) WLED WideFHD (1080p) display (1920 X 1080)
    WIRELESS HD None
    Primary Battery 96WHr 12-Cell Primary Battery
    SYSTEM COLOR Alienware M18X R2 with Soft Touch
    AUTOMATIC UPDATES Alienware M18x 330W A/C Adapter
    Keyboard English Keyboard
    Adobe Reader Acrobat SW Adobe Acrobat X Reader
    Documentation Alienware Documentation
    Shipping Material Shipping Material
    Additional Software Additional Software
    Standard Nameplate Trigger Standard Nameplate

After doing a little bit of research, I went to the Alienware homepage and built the best gaming laptop I could think of (too bad its 3.8k dollars o.o). If you come up with something better than that I would be surprised.

Even the laptops are overpriced. The only thing is that laptops are extremely hard to build.

But then again, a proper gamer doesn't game on a Laptop. /thread

---------- Post added at 08:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Barstarzz View Post
    Alienware is really good! That pc may not be that nice but it doesn't mean all Alienware pc's are like this.
    Error 404: Brain not found.

Then again, I assume most of you alienware fanboy's can't even read properly. You just proved this statement!

---------- Post added at 08:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 AM ----------

RAM 1GB 2GB
    Camera 8MP 13MP

No idea why this guy even wants to start comparing Phones with Desktop computers..

Point is, @WickedGonzo , you're a fanboy and won't admit being one. That's the most annoying kind of fanboy existing.
    Next time you buy a PC, I'll build it for you, for the price and specs of an Alienware. I'll keep the leftover 600$ for myself if you don't mind.

Thanks
    Id buy that shit if i had the money

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

There is no need to argue on this theme. Just like the Alienware - cheap custom builds dramas or battlefield - cod dramas or laptop - pc dramas or whatever, everyone will have their own opinion. I prefer the iPhone since it has more style, it looks better and it is powerful enough for daily basis operations (I mean really who needs a quadcore in a phone, not to mention the fact that android sucks - had one myself). It is like Christians trying to tell muslims that allah is not real and that god is the real deal. You are just as ignorant for me as I am for you. This is obviously pointless since everyone has their own tastes. Trying to change someones opinion on the internet is dumb and pointless.

Trying to argue with someone with their mind set on a certain goal is obviously stupid.
    lol, you sir has so much logic, that was funny.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    well its probs better to build maybe cheaper,
    Fear the old blood.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    There was a kid who always took their alienware laptop around for school in his bag, I argued that they were shit and running short for words because I'm a bonehead at computer parts he starts to walk away, makes it 15 metres before tripping and breaking his laptop....Sweet justice.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Um Bongo For This Useful Post:

ZeroTroubles (05-20-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Um Bongo View Post
    There was a kid who always took their alienware laptop around for school in his bag, I argued that they were shit and running short for words because I'm a bonehead at computer parts he starts to walk away, makes it 15 metres before tripping and breaking his laptop....Sweet justice.
    Its heavy.

Thanks
    I've always wondered how long the battery lasts on some of these gaming laptops while gaming...can't be long.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast