My Mood
    Pensive

Electoral College vs. Population.

Which one should decide the presidency?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Neither.
    People with above averages should be electors of their region, and geniuses be leaders.
    Republic = stupid because the voter votes for their party even though poplar votes say otherwise (except Nebraska and Maine)
    Democracy = stupid because it's rule by the majority which are people of mediocre intelligence = mediocracy

Geniocracy or anarchy
    @Empire @Lehsyrus
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
    Neither.
    People with above averages should be electors of their region, and geniuses be leaders.
    Republic = stupid because the voter votes for their party even though poplar votes say otherwise (except Nebraska and Maine)
    Democracy = stupid because it's rule by the majority which are people of mediocre intelligence = mediocracy

Geniocracy or anarchy
    @Empire @Lehsyrus
    I'm still an anarchic-reformist, though when it comes to this matter I say Dictatorship. Honestly, Democracy is a terrible idea. It worked a hundred fifty years ago when everyone was around the same intelligent level, where it only depended on what you read to dictate your IQ really, nowadays people CHOOSE to be stupid, and that's why they throw away their right to choose their leader.

The "equal balance" system in America is flawed, where no one gets anything done. Instead of working together, they just say "yes" or "no" to each others ideas, either making such a radical change that it gets denied when passed along to the next guy, or it just doesn't go through properly and defeats the purpose of the original policy. If they actually worked together and said "well what if we did this?" instead of just writing it down in confusing terms using a wide vernacular just to sound "impressive", this country would be far more advanced than it is today.

I can keep going, but I just don't feel like it honestly You guys get my point.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

I'm still an anarchic-reformist, though when it comes to this matter I say Dictatorship. Honestly, Democracy is a terrible idea. It worked a hundred fifty years ago when everyone was around the same intelligent level, where it only depended on what you read to dictate your IQ really, nowadays people CHOOSE to be stupid, and that's why they throw away their right to choose their leader.

The "equal balance" system in America is flawed, where no one gets anything done. Instead of working together, they just say "yes" or "no" to each others ideas, either making such a radical change that it gets denied when passed along to the next guy, or it just doesn't go through properly and defeats the purpose of the original policy. If they actually worked together and said "well what if we did this?" instead of just writing it down in confusing terms using a wide vernacular just to sound "impressive", this country would be far more advanced than it is today.

I can keep going, but I just don't feel like it honestly You guys get my point.
    I had constitutional dictatorship in mind
    Cincinnatus dictator, not Hitler/Mao/Stain dictator
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Thanks

I had constitutional dictatorship in mind
    Cincinnatus dictator, not Hitler/Mao/Stain dictator
    Well, Hitler without the brother dying, mother dying, becoming homeless, getting raped, catching syphilis, and being stuck in an anti-semitic city for a good chunk of his life

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Well, Hitler without the brother dying, mother dying, becoming homeless, getting raped, catching syphilis, and being stuck in an anti-semitic city for a good chunk of his life
    Oh yeah huh
    Poor guy, he might've gotten more awesome credit from his country if he weren't so crazy
    Tigers, Blitzkrieg, rockets, nuke, modern day assault rifles...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Population.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by crimsonwave View Post
    Population.
    Population too stupid, and also gives mob dominance

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Population.
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter."
    - Winston Churchill
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Population too stupid, and also gives mob dominance

And the Electoral College isn't a mob in itself? Money talks. Corruption is everywhere.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    And the Electoral College isn't a mob in itself? Money talks. Corruption is everywhere.
    Who told you I supported EC? Ofc I know it's corrupted