Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post

I still hate babies like that, although I don't punch out of the fact that they can't help that they are helpless.
    I still hate them nonetheless.
    I didn't want to punch them because they're helpless ,probably I don't remember that well, I knew about 3 babies and they were absolute cunts and I just remember they broke my computer and literally destroyed my clothes so I just thought I wanna fucking punch 'em. I didn't though.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillows and Poo View Post
    I didn't want to punch them because they're helpless ,probably I don't remember that well, I knew about 3 babies and they were absolute cunts and I just remember they broke my computer and literally destroyed my clothes so I just thought I wanna fucking punch 'em. I didn't though.
    They are noisy, smelly and everything they do is so attentiongrabbing (For their survival)
    So, they are basically everyone we don't like in society.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

They are noisy, smelly and everything they do is so attentiongrabbing (For their survival)
    So, they are basically everyone we don't like in society.
    That pretty much sums it up. I like my little cousin and that's like it. I don't like most of the girls I know either :/, they're either attention-seeking whores or this:
    Last edited by Pillows and Poo; 06-03-2013 at 04:45 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillows and Poo View Post
    That pretty much sums it up. I like my little cousin and that's like it. I don't like most of the girls I know either :/, they're either attention-seeking whores or this:
    That's true haha.

Thanks
    I've often wanted to kill someone, but never eat, no. I quite often watch people die in videos, like actual gore videos, I quite like seeing the fine line between life and death, and how people pass over, regardless of how painful or not it may be. Either way, I can't say I have WANTED to, but I've wondered what it would taste like. So, if I ever had the chance, I would probably grill "it", whatever part that may be. I bet I am the only one who posts a serious reply about said topic.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

And this is coming from the guy acting all keyboard-warrior because of what?
    Have you never heard of smooth criminals. Not everyone is upright retarded like you and goes out and does shit completely uncoordinated.
    It's called, planning ahead - making sure it all runs down smoothly.

Something you've never heard of I presume.
    But since you're one of these 14 year-old kids on here as well I might just invalidate your argument like that.
    Go away kid.

How would you survive for weeks without nourishment?
    That person acompanying me would provide me food and a bit of drinks (the blood)
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    This forum starts to creep me out, but cooking a human should be something like cooking pork due to it´s enormous simillarities, the best part in this case i wouldn´t doubt to be lombar region or the legs. But seriosly... :|

I´ve always thought and planned several ways to kill people, but eating then?... I hate then, why would i want to eat then?... Mind as well giving it to the porks so there is no evidence left but a bunch of pork ribs to eat.

Ps: santa, can i have the list of the naughty girls?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Before I go MIGHT to bed, I find myself thinking about this an awful lot.

Would any of you eat a person?

I find myself thinking about how nice it would be to chop a person up, take whatever I want from him/her and then store it in the freezer so that I may eat it at a later point while giving the useless pieces an acid bath to remove all the evidence.

Not only because I really dislike humanity, I'm also a very aggressive person leaning toward mentally insane, so to speak, smooth.

I want this, I want to eat a human.
    I have several reasons for this in which I wont go into detail too.

So once again, would you eat a person? Have you ever thought about it?
    If so, how would you prepare it, how would you cook it and how would you enjoy it, what would you drink to it and how would you serve it if you were to treat someone to it.

Note: This is an entirely serious thread, I am curious about how many that might've considered or thought about it.
    I think you got a problem...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Before I go MIGHT to bed, I find myself thinking about this an awful lot.

Would any of you eat a person?

I find myself thinking about how nice it would be to chop a person up, take whatever I want from him/her and then store it in the freezer so that I may eat it at a later point while giving the useless pieces an acid bath to remove all the evidence.

Not only because I really dislike humanity, I'm also a very aggressive person leaning toward mentally insane, so to speak, smooth.

I want this, I want to eat a human.
    I have several reasons for this in which I wont go into detail too.

So once again, would you eat a person? Have you ever thought about it?
    If so, how would you prepare it, how would you cook it and how would you enjoy it, what would you drink to it and how would you serve it if you were to treat someone to it.

Note: This is an entirely serious thread, I am curious about how many that might've considered or thought about it.
    would you even eat a man dick? or a man balls?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by orlyy View Post
    I've often wanted to kill someone, but never eat, no. I quite often watch people die in videos, like actual gore videos, I quite like seeing the fine line between life and death, and how people pass over, regardless of how painful or not it may be. Either way, I can't say I have WANTED to, but I've wondered what it would taste like. So, if I ever had the chance, I would probably grill "it", whatever part that may be. I bet I am the only one who posts a serious reply about said topic.
    I've had quite a few serious posts about it actually, just some of them has been very childish.
    Kudos on your post!

Yeah, somehow I think BBQ might be the way to go for humans.

Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post

That person acompanying me would provide me food and a bit of drinks (the blood)
    Ah, ^^.
    That made more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by GuzzaRRa View Post
    This forum starts to creep me out, but cooking a human should be something like cooking pork due to it´s enormous simillarities, the best part in this case i wouldn´t doubt to be lombar region or the legs. But seriosly... :|

I´ve always thought and planned several ways to kill people, but eating then?... I hate then, why would i want to eat then?... Mind as well giving it to the porks so there is no evidence left but a bunch of pork ribs to eat.
    I fully understand that you wouldn't wanna eat something you hate, but think like this.
    You can eat them out of disgust, that's probably what I would do - my "victim" would be such a lowlife disgusting son of a fuck that I'd really be disgusted with him.
    And that is why I'd fucking kill him, and it's a sin to waste meat, so I can eat him as a "front to god" I'm not religious, but I sure hope they are so that I can absolve their soul so they'll never get in to their precious heaven.

Quote Originally Posted by DutchAirForce View Post

I think you got a problem...
    Be more open-minded.

Quote Originally Posted by shaybigdog View Post
    would you even eat a man dick? or a man balls?
    I probably wouldn't eat the dick because it's just a "body" to fill out with blood in order to put it in a hole more or less.
    So I doubt there's any worth of meat on it, although I've heard that there's some cases of eating goatballs if I'm not mistaken, so why not a humans.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Bulls balls are known to be tasty in some placess of Spain <.<

Ps: santa, can i have the list of the naughty girls?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GuzzaRRa View Post
    Bulls balls are known to be tasty in some placess of Spain <.<
    I don't see why the human counterpart would be any different actually.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Be more open-minded.
    Try going and look for some help...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchAirForce View Post

Try going and look for some help...
    I don't consider me being able to mentally process the fact of eating people is a reason to visit someone for help.
    Besides, shrinks and other mind-doctors in Sweden bear the tendency of sucking donkey dick.

So, instead of actually helping they just make you feel even more miserable, been there and done that so to speak.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    You need real help. Cannibalism isnt NORMAL amung civilized and plain rational societies.

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast