Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    By fatigue, do you mean that the lactic acid sets in or that they just "give up"?
    The world is a filthy place, it's a filthy goddamn horror show.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post

No special food/consuments

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

I don't do weights, unless you ment that I should lose weight.
    If I'm running every two days for an hour straight, and then skip ropes for an hour straight, why the hell should I jump on a treadmill?

Could you explain me the yoga thing though? It sounds pretty interesting

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

Sigh.

I purposely got fat before and transformed a bit of it into muscles in the natural way(no protein shakes or diets or w/e. straight push ups and stuff(got fat by eating alot more than before)). I'm now looking for natural ways to make me last longer in fights.
    You ask how to gain muscle fast then you basically shoot everyone's methods down.
    K bro, good luck with not gaining any mass and maybe achieving some cut at the most.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Niet View Post
    By fatigue, do you mean that the lactic acid sets in or that they just "give up"?
    I don't know what its called in English, but it feels as if your arms are getting sore.

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

You ask how to gain muscle fast then you basically shoot everyone's methods down.
    K bro, good luck with not gaining any mass and maybe achieving some cut at the most.
    If you read the second page, you would see that I said that I don't want to gain any more muscle mass since my arms are bulky enough.

Thats not to blame you though, I should have worded it in the thread better, but meh.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    For abs and cardeo (don't know how it's spell never used or seen the world) I do
    This work out sucks dick looks easy but it's fucking not.

For chest and back I do.
    This work out sucks a wee bit but not as much as the ab one.

And after I do both them I do 3 work outs to get that little V thing bitches love the V.

I do them three work outs once a day 5 days a week and on week ends I just run for an hour. the three work outs work very well for me seeing how I work 12 hour nights I don't have time to go to the gym. Been doing this for about five weeks now lost about 18 pounds and I'm starting to get my 8 pack back and my man tits are gone. (I wasn't that big when I started).
    Last edited by Joshcarr2006; 06-14-2013 at 04:10 PM.
    [IMG]https://i30.photobucke*****m/albums/c335/Joshcarr2006/tumblr_lz1nrntuZf1qdxcglo1_500_zps0388a33f.gif[/IMG]

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Joshcarr2006 For This Useful Post:

Snake (06-14-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    For abs and cardeo (don't know how it's spell never used or seen the world) I do
    This work out sucks dick looks easy but it's fucking not.

For chest and back I do.
    This work out sucks a wee bit but not as much as the ab one.

And after I do both them I do 3 work outs to get that little V thing bitches love the V.

I do them three work outs once a day 5 days a week and on week ends I just run for an hour. the three work outs work very well for me seeing how I work 12 hour nights I don't have time to go to the gym. Been doing this for about five weeks now lost about 18 pounds and I'm starting to get my 8 pack back and my man tits are gone. (I wasn't that big when I started).
    These workouts are good. I also do most of them, although there are a few new ones that I might try out when I'm bored, haha.

Thanks for the share.

Thanks

I don't live in the UK, haha. Its what I do to keep my identity secret since I told everyone on this forum that I left the islam which is a serious big deal to everyone from where I am from..

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

I really don't want to lift weights, because once you start, you lose the right to say that you have natural muscles.
    And I wrote above that my muscles are bulky because I gained weight and transformed it into muscles by doing push ups, pull ups etc.
    I really don't need no more extra muscles, I just need my muscles to become less fatigue
    No offense, but that was a really stupid statement. You lose the right to say that you have natural muscles. Alright, then by that basis jacked construction workers who do not go to the gym have fake muscles, right? I mean, they lift stuff all day.

You're making excuses for yourself at this point, trying to find a way to do something without doing what is necessary in doing so. Bruce Lee lifted weights and he was one of the greatest martial arts experts this generation has known.

If you want less fatigue, you're going to need to strengthen the muscles. How do you strengthen the muscles? By forcing the fibers to rip and repair themselves, making them even more dense. How do you do this? You lift. Since you don't want to do strength training, pick up a five pound weight and curl it 1,000 times.
    you won't get bigger and it probably won't do shit, but it's better than believing that pure aesthetics will increase your endurance.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried

I don't know what its called in English, but it feels as if your arms are getting sore.
    That should be the lactic acid. Lactic acid sets in when the muscle doesn't get enough oxygen, if you can improve the uptake of oxygen in your blood it might be possible for you to endure longer in your exercises. You can do this by improving your condition - more running and ropeskipping that is - and eating food that's healthy and rich in iron.

One thing that works for me when I get stuck in my training is to rest. If you've been intense in your training for some time and the results suddenly won't improve, it can be good to take a week off or two. It might feel like a step back as you get back to the training but the results will often improve quickly again.

Did some light reading just now and training like you do, producing lots of lactic acid, demands a lot of resting for the body to recover and the results won't last long. I suggest that you try to go for maximum 80% in your exercises as a standard and maybe try 100% out a couple of times every month to see if you are improving.

Good luck with your training
    Last edited by Niet; 06-14-2013 at 04:43 PM.
    The world is a filthy place, it's a filthy goddamn horror show.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

No offense, but that was a really stupid statement. You lose the right to say that you have natural muscles. Alright, then by that basis jacked construction workers who do not go to the gym have fake muscles, right? I mean, they lift stuff all day.

You're making excuses for yourself at this point, trying to find a way to do something without doing what is necessary in doing so. Bruce Lee lifted weights and he was one of the greatest martial arts experts this generation has known.

If you want less fatigue, you're going to need to strengthen the muscles. How do you strengthen the muscles? By forcing the fibers to rip and repair themselves, making them even more dense. How do you do this? You lift. Since you don't want to do strength training, pick up a five pound weight and curl it 1,000 times.
    you won't get bigger and it probably won't do shit, but it's better than believing that pure aesthetics will increase your endurance.
    Have you tried ropeskipping for ten minutes letalone thirty minutes straight without stopping or failing?
    I'm looking for those kind of things. Small things that break you apart in a few minutes. Other then that, diverse ways of doing push ups, pull ups and set ups also help.

I'm looking for excercises like ropeskipping. Things that seem easy in the beginning, but destroy you after a few minutes.
    I was thinking about swimming, but going for a swim 3 times a week would cost me 300 euros a year.

I didn't mention the other excercises that I do, but they are all like that. Either related to endurance, push ups, pull ups, set ups, or even a different category.
    What I am looking for is even more endurance excercises.

And yes, thats how I think about these workers.
    Not because they lift, but because of the fact that the lifting would not improve their punching skills or anything but the ability to lift heavier items. You do not put in a long effort to lift those weights, since you usually do small weights on 'em and lift around 10 times if you want long muscles, heavy and short for short muscles.

That is exactly what I do not want.

Bruce Lee did lift, but he mainly did push ups and all of that, instead of purely lifting.
    I also sometimes take tiny little weights of 1 kilograms and punch for an hour straight to reduce the amount of soreness you get

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123