Thread: New Keyboard

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post

No, but simply saying something suks without supporting it is.
    Like, I can´t simply say Steelseries sucks. As a matter of fact it doesn't, it's just an example.
    What I mean is he might not like Razer, but to express his point without disrespecting would be like Razer products suck because they ... and ...
    See what I mean? Not like Razer pays me to say this, it's just because his statement is incorrect. I have razer products and they never failed, hence razer products dont suck.
    @Aborted
    I gave you reasons to match my opinion, it is not my fault that you can not read.

IN MY OPINION, razer sucks because ->

Btw, you own a razer lycosa and never had problems with it, I know 3 guys already who had one (including me) and that shift key... yea... has some issues.
    I had 2 Razer Imperator mouses, both broke withing a year. I had a Razer Blackwidow, a few switches kinda stopped working correctly until the Ctrl key actually broke.

Razer might have 1 or 2 good products... But that is it. Their products are neat and flashy, but their built quality...
    That is my opinion why in my opnion (again) it sucks.
    So yes I did support it, just because you do not agree with the reasons I gave, it does not mean that I am not supporting my own opinion.

In fact, I believe you are the one giving no reasons why it is good. (Besides that your lycosa lasted 2 years... well.. thats the point of anything that you buy)
    Light travels faster than sound. That's why most people seem bright until you hear them speak.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
    None. Really none...

Razer have crappy keyboards with lights and good marketing.. nothing else.

Logitech tends to be good, dunno about that keyboard tho..

Get a steelseries one... done
    Not really.. I'm using the Deathstalker and it's actually a nice keyboard.
    I don't like their mouses at all, and I usually go with Logitech for keyboards but decided to try this out and it's been nice so far.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

Mokou-Sama (06-27-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

I gave you reasons to match my opinion, it is not my fault that you can not read.

IN MY OPINION, razer sucks because ->

That is my opinion why in my opnion (again) it sucks.
    So yes I did support it, just because you do not agree with the reasons I gave, it does not mean that I am not supporting my own opinion.

In fact, I believe you are the one giving no reasons why it is good. (Besides that your lycosa lasted 2 years... well.. thats the point of anything that you buy)
    The same point as yours. Your friends probably broke theirs due to misuse and so did you. You probably though your razer was hammer and you broke it.
    You base your opinion on the result of your friends treatment, I base them on my personal experience. The credibility from both arguments is the same...
    To be honest I don't give a fuck about your shit so,
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

The same point as yours. Your friends probably broke theirs due to misuse and so did you. You probably though your razer was hammer and you broke it.
    You base your opinion on the result of your friends treatment, I base them on my personal experience. The credibility from both arguments is the same...
    You are assuming things, I am not. They are facts. And the base of my opinion is off my personal experience. As I said, I had a Lycosa, 2 mouses and a blackwidow... And no I do not smash things as you think so.

Not to mention that what matters tends to be the bad results. You buy a keyboard to type and be useable for a few years. So it would just be retarded to point that your keyboard is still working and lasting for 2 years... So yes. Those arguments even if valid, they are expected.

You dont give a fuck about my shit, yet here you are replying with lack of arguments and posting gifs to compensate.

And don't get me wrong, I am glad your keyboard didnt broke. If razer didnt have happy customers they would not have lasted this long. But everyone has different opinions about almost everything.. Accept and move on. As I am accepting that fact that you are happy with razer. (Instead of being childish)

Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Not really.. I'm using the Deathstalker and it's actually a nice keyboard.
    I don't like their mouses at all, and I usually go with Logitech for keyboards but decided to try this out and it's been nice so far.
    At some point I thought about buying a deathstalker after the blackwidow... But with the bad luck I kept having, I decided to move on from razer.
    Last edited by 'Bruno; 06-27-2013 at 04:17 PM.
    Light travels faster than sound. That's why most people seem bright until you hear them speak.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

You are assuming things, I am not. They are facts. And the base of my opinion is off my personal experience. As I said, I had a Lycosa, 2 mouses and a blackwidow... And no I do not smash things as you think so.

Not to mention that what matters tends to be the bad results. You buy a keyboard to type and be useable for a few years. So it would just be retarded to point that your keyboard is still working and lasting for 2 years... So yes. Those arguments even if valid, they are expected.

You dont give a fuck about my shit, yet here you are replying with lack of arguments and posting gifs to compensate.

And don't get me wrong, I am glad your keyboard didnt broke. If razer didnt have happy customers they would not have lasted this long. But everyone has different opinions about almost everything.. Accept and move on. As I am accepting that fact that you are happy with razer. (Instead of being childish)
    Since you are pointing from your personal experience and your friends experience makes them as credible as me.
    But nevermind, I'm sticking with my opinion, until my stuff break (hope not soon).
    Cya.

Participated on:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Just don't get the G105. I know it's cool and cheap but it's fucking stupid. I still own one and hate every minute of it. The moment I get more cash, I'm buying a mechanical one.
    Did I help you? You know what to do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    At some point I thought about buying a deathstalker after the blackwidow... But with the bad luck I kept having, I decided to move on from razer.
    That's understandable.

Thanks
    Got a Razer DeathAdder 3.5G and a Logitech MK700 keyboard. Does what I need them to.

Not sure what I'm going to do in the future. Maybe get a Razer keyboard to match the mouse, or a Logitech mouse to match the keyboard. My 5.1 system is also Logitech, so I'm leaning towards replacing the mouse...

I'll figure it out when the time comes.

Thanks

Except its not just 'personal experience' as to why razer gets their hate. They make mid tier equipment, add some lights and weird designs, and jack the prices up. It has to do with both design quality, and actual performance. Razer keyboards offer nothing over regular keyboards save for the Black Widow, which is far outclassed by other MKeyboards. Their headsets are a joke, and their mice have been shit since the Deathadder. Razer has always had a reputation for fragile products, through misuse or otherwise. My old roomate has been through 2 or 3 keyboards in the past 2 years from razer. I know other people who have as well. This doesnt mean they will all fail, but when a company consistently uses marketing manipulation ('gamin' equipment, as I said, they are mid tier keyboards with no real benefit) and then offer low quality products.

If they work for your use, that is fine, but before recommending them to other people, you need to keep in mind that razer is not just disliked to spite you, but rather that over the years they have went from a fairly reputable company to a scummy low quality one who only cares about looking the part, while offering no real benefit over much cheaper alternatives.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    Except its not just 'personal experience' as to why razer gets their hate. They make mid tier equipment, add some lights and weird designs, and jack the prices up. It has to do with both design quality, and actual performance. Razer keyboards offer nothing over regular keyboards save for the Black Widow, which is far outclassed by other MKeyboards. Their headsets are a joke, and their mice have been shit since the Deathadder. Razer has always had a reputation for fragile products, through misuse or otherwise. My old roomate has been through 2 or 3 keyboards in the past 2 years from razer. I know other people who have as well. This doesnt mean they will all fail, but when a company consistently uses marketing manipulation ('gamin' equipment, as I said, they are mid tier keyboards with no real benefit) and then offer low quality products.

If they work for your use, that is fine, but before recommending them to other people, you need to keep in mind that razer is not just disliked to spite you, but rather that over the years they have went from a fairly reputable company to a scummy low quality one who only cares about looking the part, while offering no real benefit over much cheaper alternatives.
    Good point though my deathstalker cost 79.00 around the same price as the logitech illuminated I had before that.
    I liked both of them but I feel the chicklets on the deathstalker are more responsive.
    That and the ten key gaming rollover was really the only difference.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Good point though my deathstalker cost 79.00 around the same price as the logitech illuminated I had before that.
    I liked both of them but I feel the chicklets on the deathstalker are more responsive.
    That and the ten key gaming rollover was really the only difference.
    Full nkey rollover here bby. And chicklets can blow me, but some people do like them. Oh well. But mid tier keyboards are never really bad per se, they are just nothing special at all. Besides some breaking more often than others, the $20-80 price range you get about the same thing save for some tacky features like screens and macro keys. Its only when your bump over the $100 range with Mkeyboards is where anything notable happens.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    I got a razer lycosa keyboard currently. Bought it from a friend for 5$ so i'm not complaining. When i get some more money i will change though

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Full nkey rollover here bby. And chicklets can blow me, but some people do like them. Oh well. But mid tier keyboards are never really bad per se, they are just nothing special at all. Besides some breaking more often than others, the $20-80 price range you get about the same thing save for some tacky features like screens and macro keys. Its only when your bump over the $100 range with Mkeyboards is where anything notable happens.
    I was always pretty old school with the keyboards, but I actually like the chicklets.
    A lot quieter too so I don't wake my girl up by smashing on keys.
    I've never paid anymore than 100.00 for a keyboard because I just never seen the point.
    Not even sure if I would even utilize any of the extra features.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

I can't say no to that, I never test all single produts of Razer. I don't know the company's overal situation, all I wanted so say is that the features of the Razer products I own are very good for what they are and since no one broke or failed me in anyway, it counters some peoples opinion.
    Maybe for most products they are junk, but for me they are not the case.

Participated on:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

I can't say no to that, I never test all single produts of Razer. I don't know the company's overal situation, all I wanted so say is that the features of the Razer products I own are very good for what they are and since no one broke or failed me in anyway, it counters some peoples opinion.
    Maybe for most products they are junk, but for me they are not the case.
    Your logic:
    "It is ok to have cancer, I had it once and I am still alive. It's ok that almost everyone that had cancer died because of it, but since I didn't, cancer is not that bad"

PS: Might be an overkill, but applies to your logic.
    Last edited by 'Bruno; 06-28-2013 at 06:04 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast