Thanks

war thunder hacking help

there's this new mmorpg called war thunder that came out, and i already want to hack it. and as far as i'm concerned, most hacks that you can download don't work. so i'm working on packet editing. but, on wpe pro, war thunder wont show up in the process list, even when ran as administrator.
    and, in internet explorer, it wont pick up/record packets. i did get one packet editor called ripe, but its made for a different game called maplestory. i was able to pick up packets too. i am hoping it will work. and yes, i know about wireshark, but you cant send or edit packets. takes the purpose out of it. what i want to do is forge a packet and send it to the server saying i won a battle or something and get a load of money for it, or, i could re-send a packet over and over again that says i won a battle and get the standard amount of money for it. its like yo have a boss (server) a friend that works for the boss and that you have to tell everything they have to do (computer) and you. what you want to do is get you computer to tell the server a lie that it will believe so it will pay your computer a lot of extra money, which gets transferred to you. a little hard, if someone could give me a way to use a packet editor specifically on war thunder, that would be great. basically, i need a tutorial ( hopefully a video) showing me how to use a packet editor on war thunder. thanks, i need allot of help!

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

sorry for taking so long to explain everything

Thanks
    @ @yutro ..
    ^ This guy can help you ..

My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)

History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by joshuacrooker View Post
    there's this new mmorpg called war thunder that came out, and i already want to hack it. and as far as i'm concerned, most hacks that you can download don't work. so i'm working on packet editing. but, on wpe pro, war thunder wont show up in the process list, even when ran as administrator.
    Quote Originally Posted by joshuacrooker View Post
    and, in internet explorer, it wont pick up/record packets. i did get one packet editor called ripe, but its made for a different game called maplestory. i was able to pick up packets too. i am hoping it will work. and yes, i know about wireshark, but you cant send or edit packets. takes the purpose out of it. what i want to do is forge a packet and send it to the server saying i won a battle or something and get a load of money for it, or, i could re-send a packet over and over again that says i won a battle and get the standard amount of money for it. its like yo have a boss (server) a friend that works for the boss and that you have to tell everything they have to do (computer) and you. what you want to do is get you computer to tell the server a lie that it will believe so it will pay your computer a lot of extra money, which gets transferred to you. a little hard, if someone could give me a way to use a packet editor specifically on war thunder, that would be great. basically, i need a tutorial ( hopefully a video) showing me how to use a packet editor on war thunder. thanks, i need allot of help!

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

sorry for taking so long to explain everything

Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post
    @ @yut ro ..
    ^ This guy can help you ..
    @ @Youtro

Member Level 1 25.07.2012 - 27.04.2013
    CockSucker 12.22.2013 - 01.26.2013
    NFS World Minion 01.26.2013 - 04.17.2013
    NFS World Wiki Manager 04.14.2013 - 06.10.2013
    CockSucker 04.17.2013 - 09.22.2013
    Member Level 2 27.04.2013 - Current

MPGH Knight: 4500

4. The Following User Says Thank You to amrit0965 For This Useful Post:

Symmetrical (07-03-2013)

Thanks
    yes we all need a hack for this game called the War-thunder. they have on average 22,000 players online this should account to one hacks by the mpgh community!!!