Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

People are fucking assholes.

I am the most caring person in the fucking world. I always go out of my way to help people in any situation. But today I was getting a chocolate milk, a blunt, and some gum from the gas station. When I went to pay, I only had 15 dollars a 10 and a 5 and the amount was like 15 dollars and 60 cents or some shit and she's like "oh well unless you have money I'm going to have to ask you to leave" I spazzed the fuck out on her.

I fucking threw the milk at the wall behind her and it exploded all over the place, I threw the 12 pack across the fucking store and I took the gum anyways and told her to go fuck her self because she's a rich smug bastard from kawai fucking island she has no fucking idea what the real world is like.

I left and I assume I shouldn't go back to that particular gas station. Fucking bitch.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I agree that she was being a bitch but you should control your mind next time and stay calm to the last second.

MPGH member since 11 February 2012
    Ex - Contributor
    Ex - CF minion

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post
    I agree that she was being a bitch but you should control your mind next time and stay calm to the last second.
    I'm always a nice calm person, but in this situation she was intentionally being a bitch for no reason, I don't care if her pussy is bleeding, I don't care if shes having a bad day, Don't fucking get an attitude with me over a couple of cents when I could have realistically payed her back if it was soooo serious.

I got my fucking milk from the pigglywiggly like a regular person but I still don't got any beer.

Thanks
    Well if she keeps that attitude in life she's in for a big surprise no space for people like that these days.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    There is quite nice people out there like yourself but you just happened to be in the wrong place.

I agree that she's a bitch, but you've got to thank God she didn't called the cops.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Lol she was being a bitch but how you reacted just made you an even bigger bitch xD Did you at least leave her the $15? o.o;

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
    Lol she was being a bitch but how you reacted just made you an even bigger bitch xD Did you at least leave her the $15? o.o;
    No I got a free pack of that Big Red gum stuff. I busted the milk and probably busted the beers too.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You didn't throw shit OP, stop telling stories.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (07-17-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I like the part where if this actually happened you would have been recorded by the security camera and she would've contacted police. But I'm thinking you're full of shit.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (07-17-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I like the part where if this actually happened you would have been recorded by the security camera and she would've contacted police. But I'm thinking you're full of shit.
    Keep trashing my thread I don't give a fuck because I was mad earlier about this and I would have went off on both of you, but right now you and that guy above you just seem pathetic.

I didn't get in trouble, and I stole gum. The bitch was outrageously being a bitch. And I don't really care if she did file a police report or what the fuck she wants to do, I've been in jail its not that bad, It's free food, you get to hang out with people, and you get a good environment for fitness.

So go fuck your self little bitch.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post
    Keep trashing my thread I don't give a fuck because I was mad earlier about this and I would have went off on both of you, but right now you and that guy above you just seem pathetic.

I didn't get in trouble, and I stole gum. The bitch was outrageously being a bitch. And I don't really care if she did file a police report or what the fuck she wants to do, I've been in jail its not that bad, It's free food, you get to hang out with people, and you get a good environment for fitness.

So go fuck your self little bitch.
    You're mad that she wanted you to pay at the stickered price? It's not a fucking barter system dumbass. I bet you just put the items back and didn't do shit.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (07-17-2013),LordPankake (08-22-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

You're mad that she wanted you to pay at the stickered price? It's not a fucking barter system dumbass. I bet you just put the items back and didn't do shit.
    A couple of cents is nothing she was being a bitch to be a bitch. Her pussy was probably leaking and that's why she acted that way. I have the money, I just didn't have it on me, and I'm sure as hell not going to go put my shit back just because im missing a few cents fuck that.

I'm a man, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    A couple of cents is nothing she was being a bitch to be a bitch. Her pussy was probably leaking and that's why she acted that way. I have the money, I just didn't have it on me, and I'm sure as hell not going to go put my shit back just because im missing a few cents fuck that.

You're a man that gets butthurt over internet comments and loses his shit over 60 cents. That's not a man, that's a fucking kid.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ethereal (07-17-2013),k0mrade (08-10-2013),Lehsyrus (07-17-2013),LordPankake (08-22-2013),WarWood (08-11-2013),wut12345 (08-09-2013)

Thanks

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

Distraught (07-17-2013),[MPGH]Doc (07-18-2013),HellGamer21 (08-12-2013),k0mrade (08-10-2013),Thefurball (08-12-2013),WarWood (08-11-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    @unknownartist0

[IMG]https://i1280.photobucke*****m/albums/a498/grapezy/981_zpsed0385ac.gif[/IMG]

Last edited by Jim; 07-19-2013 at 03:44 AM.
    Need a friend? Private Message
    Need a Middleman? Add me on Skype: HERE or Copy & Search >> 'aussie_sniperx'
    ---------------

Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Jim For This Useful Post:

WarWood (08-11-2013)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast