Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiaroscuro View Post
    Nope no master account switching. You made me just think of another which i will tell you. Try sending 4-5 offers on arti*****m then try another 4-5 from aextras see if that works. The number I usually get stopped at is 4 though if I don't do the trick. Apparently some people can get 5 normally.

I may try using another master at some point because I'm gonna be running out of download offers soon unless they add more.

Using my method I submitted 12 in one day during the double points thing then just 4 the next day totaling a gain of 8.5k AC. Don't do more then 20 though because I did that once XD and apparently there system only allows them to do a certain amount each day (Definitely at least 12 lol)
    16 offers= 4k acs? what sort of offers do you usually do?

Thanks
    It was double AC weekend remember lol Look at the Name of this thread XD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    All together from this awesome event, I got a total of 7100+ AC. It was nice.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    too bad i did not make it. T_T

Thanks
    Damn, This sucks a lot... I just inquiried 5 offers and got 2 completed. . Should i expect the 3 more to get completed later or?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKILLER123 View Post
    Damn, This sucks a lot... I just inquiried 5 offers and got 2 completed. . Should i expect the 3 more to get completed later or?
    It just depends on which offers you did and how good of proof you had provided. They won't always work. I get confirmation emails saying I got my AC/Artix Points, but I don't actually get them. Just have to report with actually proof.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post
    It just depends on which offers you did and how good of proof you had provided. They won't always work. I get confirmation emails saying I got my AC/Artix Points, but I don't actually get them. Just have to report with actually proof.
    I always give proof. The proof i provide is a screenshot after i click the download button. Is that good enough? If it isn't, can you tell me what kind of proof i should provide? Thank you once more.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    You have to actually install the program that the third-party websites offer. I'd say the best way to show your proof is to take a screenshot of the full screen with the program or a thank you page on internet, no cropping, and send that off to them. They way you're doing it is how I started out until I realized that that wasn't going to work. A good program to use for system cleaning, such as mass unintalling, is IObit Advanced System Care 6. If you google that entire phrase, you should find the actually home site of the program to pop up. It actually works. Been using it for months.

Thanks
    But, the method actually works for me... I got several offers complete with that method already.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    But, the method actually works for me... I got several offers complete with that method already.
    You mean taking a picture of the downloaded setup program? Sure, it works a couple times, but there's a much better chance of turn in when you provide a screenshot of the actual program. What I do is just take a screenie of the three different game clients, PlayPickle, one with a pig, and another that I barely get. I just name it No Game Proof. All I have to do is just remember which one the setup programs installs and just send that off instead of downloading again.

Thanks
    You mean taking a picture of the downloaded setup program? Sure, it works a couple times, but there's a much better chance of turn in when you provide a screenshot of the actual program. What I do is just take a screenie of the three different game clients, PlayPickle, one with a pig, and another that I barely get. I just name it No Game Proof. All I have to do is just remember which one the setup programs installs and just send that off instead of downloading again.
    Actually, I just enter the offer, click download and send them a picture of that.
    And i get my points/acs the next day.
    But sure, I'll try with client.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Actually, I just enter the offer, click download and send them a picture of that.
    If the download has the title of the game in it, it will take like three seconds to download and it will pull up another tabdow with an in-browser game. Those will usually always work as a screenshot.

Thanks
    If the download has the title of the game in it, it will take like three seconds to download and it will pull up another tabdow with an in-browser game. Those will usually always work as a screenshot.
    Well yeah. Like The last stand 2, superman and those. I just click download, take a screen of that and send them. Those games are by Ham something, PlayPickle and MightyMagoo. There are pretty much only those download offers.

Thanks
    God I hate waiting 24 hours to do matomy again so much .-.

Thanks
    That's exactly what I do if it just says download I only download and take a picture of it I don't install. I always get my points as well no hassle.

However I'm running out of those so I will probably do the download and install ones. I've done them before and they work just the same except I send two screenshots instead of one.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast