Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

Looking for a newbie account with a nice amount of euros.

Hey all,

I know most of you will propably think I'm insane or anything but I decided to ask anyway.
    So here's a bit of the background story.

I've played AVA for almost 2 years, but quit playing like 9 months ago. At the time I've been playing League of Legends a lot and decided to put all my time and effort into that game. Got really good at it, did some ELO Boosting jobs for friends and as a result, I got perm banned on all my accounts.

Now after that happened, I've been looking for a new game for about a month, and decided to log in on my AVA account and start playing that again. But my account had been banned for euro adding/gun adding.

Now, since I can't euro hack myself (running win7 32 bit) I am looking for someone that is willing to put some euros on a new account for me, so I can atleast buy a decent amount of shop weapons when I rank up far enough. I really dont feel like spending money on this game right now since I don't know if it's still a good game.

So if anyone would be willing to do this for free (or I can provide ELO Boost on LoL) I would very much appreciate it.

Can talk to me through pm's.

Thanks for reading

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by grimville View Post
    Hey all,

I know most of you will propably think I'm insane or anything but I decided to ask anyway.
    So here's a bit of the background story.

I've played AVA for almost 2 years, but quit playing like 9 months ago. At the time I've been playing League of Legends a lot and decided to put all my time and effort into that game. Got really good at it, did some ELO Boosting jobs for friends and as a result, I got perm banned on all my accounts.

Now after that happened, I've been looking for a new game for about a month, and decided to log in on my AVA account and start playing that again. But my account had been banned for euro adding/gun adding.

Now, since I can't euro hack myself (running win7 32 bit) I am looking for someone that is willing to put some euros on a new account for me, so I can atleast buy a decent amount of shop weapons when I rank up far enough. I really dont feel like spending money on this game right now since I don't know if it's still a good game.

So if anyone would be willing to do this for free (or I can provide ELO Boost on LoL) I would very much appreciate it.

Can talk to me through pm's.

Thanks for reading
    I can't do a free account but I can offer you 1mil euro and some exp farming around light blue rank for $5-$10 tell me if intrested!