Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post

He said that i used a cracked UB (I don't think sth like that currently even exists) and coded myself another menu for it. Are you fucking serious?

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

You cannot just "toggle" stuff that's already in the game with a Visual Basic GUI
    Ofc you can set booleans true or false and edit some values but that's pretty much it. It is impossible to code something like godmode, superjump or OPK with Visual Basic (OPK actually is possible but not like it's actually made in hacks like UB or the well known Jabberwo0k anti cheat). You still don't know what you are talking about but that jabber actually agrees with your posts is just unbelievable
    Actually it is toggle stuff with Visual Basic and It wasn't about god mode , but hey ... do you even know what you are talking about , go learn how to make your own hook so you can answer him or ask him if you do know.

And I agree with him , It wasn't about a cracked UB but It was a c&p you don't know what you're doing except a bunch of function calls and generated sdk by feckless's tutorial and c&p hook , so hey you didn't do any thing except some booleans and the menu which is a buggy and crappy one , and hey you didn't even know that by using booleans you will toggle it.

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

What are you trying to tell me with this one?
    Of course i'm using the SDK as well as Jabberwo0k, the well known freddy11 or killamachine. Without these SDK's we all would be just macro and injector makers (or in my case VB.NET trainer coders).
    LMAO , what did you do ? you didn't hook the engine to use it but they did you only stole something without the credits and go show off.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
    Actually it is toggle stuff with Visual Basic and It wasn't about god mode , but hey ... do you even know what you are talking about , go learn how to make your own hook so you can answer him or ask him if you do know.

And I agree with him , It wasn't about a cracked UB but It was a c&p you don't know what you're doing except a bunch of function calls and generated sdk by feckless's tutorial and c&p hook , so hey you didn't do any thing except some booleans and the menu which is a buggy and crappy one , and hey you didn't even know that by using booleans you will toggle it.

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

LMAO , what did you do ? you didn't hook the engine to use it but they did you only stole something without the credits and go show off.
    I did not steal anything and i already gave credits even while i didn't even release anything. Btw who the fk are you?

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

Actually it is toggle stuff with Visual Basic and It wasn't about god mode
    What is toggle stuff with visual basic? And what wasn't about godmode?

you didn't do any thing except some booleans and the menu which is a buggy and crappy one
    I'm pretty sure that you've never seen or used my actual menu so you shouldn't say anything about it. It may not be the best one since i never really coded anything like that in c++ before but for the start it's more than ok.

and hey you didn't even know that by using booleans you will toggle it
    What? Are you just trying to tell me that i don't know how my own menu works or what does that mean?

you only stole something without the credits and go show off.
    As i was already saying, i did not steal anything, it was HOOAH07 who asked me if i want help and i accepted as well as i thanked him several times and even said it some posts ago. Also i don't show off anything because it wasn't me who started with this thread or screenshotted me while doing some tests ingame.

Thanks
    What is toggle stuff with visual basic? And what wasn't about godmode?
    Superweapons pointer and this things..

I'm pretty sure that you've never seen or used my actual menu so you shouldn't say anything about it. It may not be the best one since i never really coded anything like that in c++ before but for the start it's more than ok.
    Remember when you said that your menu cannot be disabled , I mean when you press on the coordinates of the menu while it is invisible it can open a functions , the code is simple but you just cannot code and leech:
    Code:
    if( bMenu )
    {
    DrawMen();
    }
    if( GetAsyncKeyState( VK_HOME ) & 1 )
    {
    bMenu = !bMenu;
    }

What? Are you just trying to tell me that i don't know how my own menu works or what does that mean?
    Hey you didn't know how to disable / enable the menu ....

As i was already saying, i did not steal anything, it was HOOAH07 who asked me if i want help and i accepted as well as i thanked him several times and even said it some posts ago. Also i don't show off anything because it wasn't me who started with this thread or screenshotted me while doing some tests ingame.
    Actually you said coded by whatever it is Force . Coder : ccman32 , which means you coded everything while you didn't code except the buggy menu.

You still want to show off?
    Last edited by Judge Dredd; 08-06-2013 at 06:43 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

What are you trying to tell me with this one?
    Of course i'm using the SDK as well as Jabberwo0k, the well known freddy11 or killamachine. Without these SDK's we all would be just macro and injector makers (or in my case VB.NET trainer coders).
    I respect Jabber for his implementations of the SDK, he doesn't just make a menu and call it a hack.
    Freddy is just an AutoIt scripter, I haven't seen any impressive things come from him.
    KillaM just did what you did and threw a bunch of SDK functions into a menu and release it publicly, yet again not impressive.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Remember when you said that your menu cannot be disabled , I mean when you press on the coordinates of the menu while it is invisible it can open a functions , the code is simple but you just cannot code and leecher:
    Lol my actual menu code is like some hundred lines long and i only asked that question because i did not know how such a menu gets drawed and how to work with the ingame canvas which has absolutly nothing to do with how good i can code since nobody can code something when he does not know what he actually codes with and how it's supposed to be used.

Hey you didn't know how to disable / enable the menu ....
    Look at post 1).
    At least i succeeded with my tab control which is a bit different from enabling/disabling a menu:
    Code:
    pCanvas->Draw2DLine( Menu->LocationX + TabController.PosX, Menu->LocationY + TabController.PosY + 15, Menu->LocationX + TabController.PosX, Menu->LocationY + TabController.PosY + TabController.Height, Menu->ForeColor );
    		pCanvas->Draw2DLine( Menu->LocationX + TabController.PosX, Menu->LocationY + TabController.PosY + TabController.Height, Menu->LocationX + TabController.PosX + TabController.Width, Menu->LocationY + TabController.PosY + TabController.Height, Menu->ForeColor );
    		pCanvas->Draw2DLine( Menu->LocationX + TabController.PosX + TabController.Width, Menu->LocationY + TabController.PosY, Menu->LocationX + TabController.PosX + TabController.Width, Menu->LocationY + TabController.PosY + TabController.Height, Menu->ForeColor );

for ( int i = 0; i < TabController.TabAmount; i++ )
    		{
    			if ( i + 1 == TabController.CurrentTab )
    			{
    				pCanvas->Draw2DLine( Menu->LocationX + TabController.PosX + CurrentDrawingPosX, Menu->LocationY + TabController.PosY - 1, Menu->LocationX + TabController.PosX + CurrentDrawingPosX, Menu->LocationY + TabController.PosY + 15, Menu->ForeColor );
    				if ( i + 1 < TabController.TabAmount )
    				{
    					pCanvas->Draw2DLine( Menu->LocationX + TabController.PosX + CurrentDrawingPosX + (TabController.Width / TabController.TabAmount) + 1, Menu->LocationY + TabController.PosY, Menu->LocationX + TabController.PosX + CurrentDrawingPosX + (TabController.Width / TabController.TabAmount) + 1, Menu->LocationY + TabController.PosY + 15, Menu->ForeColor );
    					pCanvas->Draw2DLine( Menu->LocationX + TabController.PosX + CurrentDrawingPosX, Menu->LocationY + TabController.PosY, Menu->LocationX + TabController.PosX + CurrentDrawingPosX + (TabController.Width / TabController.TabAmount) + 1, Menu->LocationY + TabController.PosY, Menu->ForeColor );
    				}
    				else
    				{
    					pCanvas->Draw2DLine( Menu->LocationX + TabController.PosX + CurrentDrawingPosX, Menu->LocationY + TabController.PosY, Menu->LocationX + TabController.PosX + CurrentDrawingPosX + (TabController.Width / TabController.TabAmount) + 1, Menu->LocationY + TabController.PosY, Menu->ForeColor ); //Length selected tab right side
    				}
    				DrawString( pCanvas, Menu->LocationX + TabController.PosX + CurrentDrawingPosX + 2, Menu->LocationY + TabController.PosY - 1, TabController.TabNames[i], Green ); 
    			}
    			else
    			{
    				if ( i + 1 < TabController.TabAmount )
    				{
    					if ( TabCurrentlyHoveredByMouse != i + 1 )
    						DrawRect( pCanvas, Menu->LocationX + TabController.PosX + CurrentDrawingPosX, Menu->LocationY + TabController.PosY, TabController.Width / TabController.TabAmount, 15, TransparentGreen, true );
    				}
    				else
    				{
    					if ( TabController.CurrentTab < TabController.TabAmount && TabCurrentlyHoveredByMouse != i + 1 )
    						DrawRect( pCanvas, Menu->LocationX + TabController.PosX + CurrentDrawingPosX, Menu->LocationY + TabController.PosY, (TabController.Width / TabController.TabAmount) + 2, 15, TransparentGreen, true );
    				}
    				pCanvas->Draw2DLine( Menu->LocationX + TabController.PosX + CurrentDrawingPosX, Menu->LocationY + TabController.PosY, Menu->LocationX + TabController.PosX + CurrentDrawingPosX + (TabController.Width / TabController.TabAmount) + 1, Menu->LocationY + TabController.PosY, Menu->ForeColor );
    				pCanvas->Draw2DLine( Menu->LocationX + TabController.PosX + CurrentDrawingPosX, Menu->LocationY + TabController.PosY + 15, Menu->LocationX + TabController.PosX + CurrentDrawingPosX + TabController.Width / TabController.TabAmount, Menu->LocationY + TabController.PosY + 15, Menu->ForeColor );

if ( i + 1 == 1 )
    					pCanvas->Draw2DLine( Menu->LocationX + TabController.PosX + CurrentDrawingPosX, Menu->LocationY + TabController.PosY - 1, Menu->LocationX + TabController.PosX + CurrentDrawingPosX, Menu->LocationY + TabController.PosY + 15, Menu->ForeColor );

DrawString( pCanvas, Menu->LocationX + TabController.PosX + CurrentDrawingPosX + 2, Menu->LocationY + TabController.PosY - 1, TabController.TabNames[i], Green ); 
    			}
    			CurrentDrawingPosX = CurrentDrawingPosX + TabController.Width / TabController.TabAmount;

if ( TabController.CurrentTab < TabController.TabAmount )
    			{
    				pCanvas->Draw2DLine( Menu->LocationX + TabController.PosX + TabController.Width - 5, Menu->LocationY + TabController.PosY + 15, Menu->LocationX + TabController.PosX + TabController.Width, Menu->LocationY + TabController.PosY + 15, Menu->ForeColor );
    				pCanvas->Draw2DLine( Menu->LocationX + TabController.PosX + TabController.Width - 5, Menu->LocationY + TabController.PosY, Menu->LocationX + TabController.PosX + TabController.Width, Menu->LocationY + TabController.PosY, Menu->ForeColor );
    			}
    		}
    Actually you said coded by whatever it is Force . Coder : ccman32 , which means you coded everything while you didn't code except the buggy menu.
    This is a fking debug version which should never be showed to anyone. Don't take this message seriously since it is something i quickly wrote to test the chat spam function. And the menu works absolutly flawless without even a single bug as well as every function currently added to it is also added by me and not copy pasted from anywhere.

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by <Username> View Post
    I respect Jabber for his implementations of the SDK
    What implementations? All he did was bypassing xigncode just to create another "anti cheat" which is pretty much the biggest no sense thing i've ever seen in a game hacking forum in my entire life. There's also nothing hard in that since i could code something equal in just some hours.
    Last edited by ccman32; 08-06-2013 at 06:55 PM.

Thanks
    By the way , your menu class was with using hot keys to get down / up functions by arrow up or arrow down , but when you couldn't do that you stopped doing it , still easy to do:
    Code:
    int FuncIdx = 1;

int FunctionIndex(int Items, bool&bActive)
    {
    DrawBox(); // in the coordinates of function index.
    if( GetAsyncKeyState( VK_UP )  & 1 )
    {
    FuncIdx += 1;
    }

if( GetAsyncKeyState( VK_DOWN ) & 1 )
    {
    if( FuncIdx >  )
    FuncIdx -= 1;
    return FuncIdx;
    }

if( GetAsyncKeyState( VK_LEFT ) & 1 )
    {
    bActive = false;
    }

if( GetAsyncKeyState( VK_RIGHT ) & 1 )
    {
    bActive = true;
    }
    }
    // depends on which way you make it and which parameters you will use in your menu , this is a prototype.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    By the way , your menu class was with using hot keys to get down / up functions by arrow up or arrow down , but when you couldn't do that you stopped doing it , still easy to do:
    When you couldn't do that? Lol i was successfully done with coding it but i like mouse controlled menus way more since you can do way more stuff with them so after getting bored from that arrow key thing i threw it away and coded this one instead. It's already a joke to even think that arrow key menus are harder to code than mouse controlled ones. Compare ur little pseudo code with only the code for that tab control without the rest of the menu or anything else and tell me which seems to be harder to code in ur opinion. Im not saying that anything of that is actually hard.
    Last edited by ccman32; 08-06-2013 at 06:54 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    What implementations? All he did was bypassing xigncode just to create another "anti cheat" which is pretty much the biggest no sense thing i've ever seen in a game hacking forum in my entire life. There's also nothing hard in that since i could code something equal in just some hours.
    It's still better than "Here's a menu click this to turn on a function someone else found for me."

It's also pretty sad that you think 100 lines is impressive.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by <Username> View Post
    to turn on a function someone else found for me
    Someone else found for me? Nope.
    Someone else coded for me? Yes (Redduck).

Thanks
    This is a fking debug version which should never be showed to anyone. Don't take this message seriously since it is something i quickly wrote to test the chat spam option. And the menu works absolutly flawless without even a single bug as well as every function currently added to it is also added by me and not copy pasted from anywhere.
    Wasn't it an bug , now it is a test ? , even If It was test still that you need to show off .. you could type this is a test , great coder.

Lol my actual menu code is like some hundred lines long and i only asked that question because i did not know how such a menu gets drawed and how to work with the ingame canvas which has absolutly nothing to do with how good i can code since nobody can code something when he does not know what he actually codes with and how it's supposed to be used.
    I don't need to look your code because it is crappy , and It could me made in about 10 lines.

This is a fking debug version which should never be showed to anyone. Don't take this message seriously since it is something i quickly wrote to test the chat spam option. And the menu works absolutly flawless without even a single bug as well as every function currently added to it is also added by me and not copy pasted from anywhere.
    Then you lied in the first deleted thread when you said it was bugged.

You can code it ? I laughed so hard since you don't even know how to use an sdk , sdk = software development kid , which is = game function = hook game function to be abke to = use hacks , you even used the HOOAH's SDK ....

Are you pretty sure you know what means this ? you cannot even bypass xign code , go play with your toy in the bed room.

Alright , do you know the difference between printf , sprintf , swprintf and wsprintf ? go search in msdn because you will be embarrassed , go learn the basics because everyone who don't know how to use C++ coded the awesome hacks you have because he c&p everything.

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

When you couldn't do that? Lol i was successfully done with coding it but i like mouse controlled menus way more since you can do way more stuff with them so after getting bored from that arrow key thing i threw it away and coded this one instead. It's already a joke to even think that arrow key menus are harder to code than mouse controlled ones. Compare ur little pseudo code with only the code for that tab control without the rest of the menu or anything else and tell me which seems to be harder to code in ur opinion. Im not saying that anything of that is actually hard.
    Tab controller ? you made me laugh ..... Tab controller isn't even harder than move menu which is so easy ... are you seriously ? 100 lines or what you mentioned to code a control tab ? How much you pay If I coded it in 10 lines?.

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

By the way do you know how to make a slider which is used by the size not by coordinates ? pretty sure you don't even know what is it ....

If you made a slider you can make it huge or medium or normal size with the same amount of value , but I'm sure you couldn't even code a basic one.

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

Someone else found for me? Nope.
    Someone else coded for me? Yes (Redduck).
    Just don't lie , SDK is a hook , If you didn't make your own hook then you cannot use SDK , made a crappy menu with 8000 lines isn't that great because the little your code is the great it is , great that you cannot even know the difference between the hook and the functions , do you ?

Dude , go to zZzeta , he will make for you an hook , and don't forget to give him the patterns though he don't need it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Wasn't it an bug , now it is a test ? , even If It was test still that you need to show off .. you could type this is a test , great coder.
    Do you know what the difference between debug and bug is? Doesn't seem so.

It could me made in about 10 lines.
    Yea ofc like
    Code:
    if (bShowMenu) { pCanvas->Draw2DLine(.........

Then you lied in the first deleted thread when you said it was bugged.
    Im talking about 2 different menus here but it seems like you keep talking about the old arrow key one...

sdk = software development kid , which is = game function = hook game function to be abke to = use hacks
    Srsly you should kill urself for that logic.
    1.) A SDK does not equal a game function.
    2.) A game function does not equal a hook.
    3.) The K is SDK does definetly not mean kid.

Are you pretty sure you know what means this ? you cannot even bypass xign code , go play with your toy in the bed room.
    Are you? The only thing i see you doing here is talking senseless shit about stuff you have no idea about. If you are such a pro coder then show me some of your pro code instead of degrading other peoples work.

everyone who don't know how to use C++ coded the awesome hacks you have because he c&p everything
    I actually code in c++ for not even a half month now so give me a bit of fking time instead of expecting me to know everything since the first minute. At least i don't copy paste anything unlike some things i didn't know before but at least i understand what they do.

Tab controller ? you made me laugh ..... Tab controller isn't even harder than move menu which is so easy ... are you seriously ? 100 lines or what you mentioned to code a control tab ? How much you pay If I coded it in 10 lines?.
    Can you read what i just said? I said that nothing of that is actually hard to do but thinking that an arrow key controlled menu is harder to do than a mouse controlled one is just a joke.

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

By the way do you know how to make a slider which is used by the size not by coordinates ? pretty sure you don't even know what is it ....
    I have no idea what i should answer to this one since a slider is like 2x easier to code than a tab control which i actually did. This is just non sense.

SDK is a hook
    RIP programming knowledge of @Judge Dredd

I'm not going to answer to anything else you post here since this sentence changed absolutly everything.
    Last edited by ccman32; 08-06-2013 at 07:20 PM.

Thanks
    Do you know what the difference between debug and bug is? Doesn't seem so.
    When I saw your post it was "bug" , and I do know the difference.

Yea ofc like
    Still a crap one , seems like you cannot even code a better one.

Im talking about 2 different menus here but it seems like you keep talking about the old arrow key one...
    When you talked about it , It was the mouse one , even though the arrow key one is easy to be clean of bugs than mouse one.

Srsly you should kill urself for that logic.
    1.) A SDK does not equal a game function.
    2.) A game function does not equal a hook.
    3.) The K is SDK does definetly not mean kid.
    Well , If you saw my post you see that.
    1.)An SDK is not only used for games , but in games , It is a game functions.
    2.)Well, If you saw my pervious post I said you don't know the difference between both , but hell yeah , SDK is also the hook , do you know what is a hook ? hooking process event is used in the generated SDK itself and before the generation , but since you don't know how to use it you won't do anything except c&p the hook.
    3.)It was a miss , It is software development kit.

Are you? The only thing i see you doing here is talking senseless shit about stuff you have no idea about. If you are such a pro coder then show me some of your pro code instead of degrading other peoples work.
    Well , why should I show it for leechers you know ... one of them you're will leech it and don't give even credits , and yeah I can bypass it without the method that disabling the execution itself.

I actually code in c++ for not even a half month now so give me a bit of fking time instead of expecting me to know everything since the first minute. At least i don't copy paste anything unlike some things i didn't know before but at least i understand what they do.
    So you didn't code when Jabber teach you ? guys go look in C++ programming section and search for his thread it was from 3 months , lying isn't good .

And as I expected , a man who says he can make tab control cannot know the difference between printf alts .

Can you read what i just said? I said that nothing of that is actually hard to do but thinking that an arrow key controlled menu is harder to do than a mouse controlled one is just a joke.
    Well , It wasn't joke , for you it is harder since you don't know how to fix its bug if you say that it is the bugged one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Guys, seriously?? just fighting here??? that hack can be made by another guy except ccman32, all people thats has ccman32 ingame name is just a spam, his real name should be something like Giveweapons............

PS: i think that VB.Net is easier than C++..........

Thanks
    RIP programming knowledge of @Judge Dredd

I'm not going to answer to anything else you post here since this sentence changed absolutly everything.
    Well , actually you don't know how to read correctly , SDK is based on the hook because hooking process event = use the SDK , did you get it ? do you even know what is SDK Generator based on ? I'm pretty sure you cannot generate a SDK or you followed the tutorial like every one did.

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kenn20 View Post
    Guys, seriously?? just fighting here??? that hack can be made by another guy except ccman32, all people thats has ccman32 ingame name is just a spam, his real name should be something like Giveweapons............

PS: i think that VB.Net is easier than C++..........
    He is , because he said that he is , and no spammer is made in the public he just used bunch of things like ServerSay function , and yeah VB.NET is easier and probably the easiest language I have ever seen though I didn't learn it.

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

I have no idea what i should answer to this one since a slider is like 2x easier to code than a tab control which i actually did. This is just non sense.
    Ok , show me your great size code , 80% you will fail because you cannot actually know the difference between printf and alts , you used C++ for a month which explains you're copying pasting with no sense.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Seriously??? ok, i dont wanna to flame.......... No offense but who can code C++ here???? if we all can code it, we can simply create our own hacks..... but we dont, we still leeching and begging, so thats y im wasting my 1k Yuan to buy a book(700 pages) about C++...and please, stop arguing about this and that, unless its about pro programmer's debate.....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast