Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Cassidy-control

So kendrick lamar ft on a song with big sean

then cassidy came back with some FIRE.

Video: Cassidy - Control (Kendrick Lamar Response/Diss) [Audio[

and before you fuck niggas make useless comments. If you don't care about the thread or have any input about the videos I linked, ignore the thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're not trying to help, you're bitching about something you don't fully understand, and your answer is to be treated like a princess with special privilege because of your own specific needs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    I thought B.O.B's was the best response. Regardless, people don't understand that he's just trying to up competition. There was an interview with all of T.D.E. (Kendrick, Ab Soul, Schoolboy Q and Jay Rock) and they were all like "I'm the best" "No I'm the best". It's how rap used to be. It wasn't a diss. I mean fuck, he brought up Big Sean, who made the song, and J Cole who he's tight with.

Here's Big Sean's response on everything:

Last edited by chickeninabiskit; 08-14-2013 at 04:47 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by chickeninabiskit View Post
    I thought B.O.B's was the best response. Regardless, people don't understand that he's just trying to up competition. There was an interview with all of T.D.E. (Kendrick, Ab Soul, Schoolboy Q and Jay Rock) and they were all like "I'm the best" "No I'm the best".

I aint seen the interview but I listened to all the diss responses( so far)

Kendrick didn't list every ones name so the peoples names he didn't list feels offended and they're coming back with diss records.

imo cassidy killed it.
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't
    You're not trying to help, you're bitching about something you don't fully understand, and your answer is to be treated like a princess with special privilege because of your own specific needs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post

I aint seen the interview but I listened to all the diss responses( so far)

Kendrick didn't list every ones name so the peoples names he didn't list feels offended and they're coming back with diss records.

imo cassidy killed it.
    People expect him to mention everyone in the entire rap game. People who fell off are even replying. He knew what he was doing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Ugly music pffft swagfags ...

listen to real music bitch...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by pedbera View Post

Kendrick is the best lyricist in the game right now, and anyone who denies it is fooling themselves. Despite how popular he is, he still hasn't gone completely mainstream. I don't listen to Big Sean, Cassidy or B.O.B. And yes, real music. That's why everyone knows who he is, right? lol. He is completely irrelevant.
    Last edited by chickeninabiskit; 08-14-2013 at 05:11 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Kendrick is the best lyricist in the game right now, and anyone who denies it is fooling themselves. Despite how popular he is, he still hasn't gone completely mainstream. I don't listen to Big Sean, Cassidy or B.O.B. And yes, real music. That's why everyone knows who he is, right? lol. He is completely irrelevant.
    That is not rap, that's just foolish stupid childish shit, you need to drop rhymes like booom, make a great beat and follow it... not just mix electro music with rap

and i should tell you to listen to virtuoso, jedi mind tricks, vinnie paz, snow goons, you'l see who's the best lyricist
    in rap, you gotta drop it like it's hot ...

Last edited by pedbera; 08-14-2013 at 05:21 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

For swag fag to come out of your mouth says something about you.

Shut your irrelevant ass up. What you posted is not rap. That shit is weak bitch

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Blake For This Useful Post:

Woodhouse (08-14-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    That is not rap, that's just foolish stupid childish shit, you need to drop rhymes like booom, make a great beat and follow it... not just mix electro music with rap

and i should tell you to listen to virtuoso, jedi mind tricks, vinnie paz, snow goons, you'l see who's the best lyricist
    in rap, you gotta drop it like it's hot ...

Once again, I don't listen to Big Sean. This is his song. Kendrick just wrote a verse. I don't like the song either. If you listened Good kid M.A.D.D. City or Section.80 or even Overly Dedicated you would agree with me. This song is off Overly Dedicated, and is why Dr. Dre wanted to colab w/ him.

Last edited by chickeninabiskit; 08-14-2013 at 05:48 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Once again, I don't listen to Big Sean. This is his song. Kendrick just wrote a verse. I don't like the song either. If you listened Good kid M.A.D.D. City or Section.80 or even Overly Dedicated you would agree with me. This song is off Overly Dedicated, and is why Dr. Dre wanted to colab w/ him.

PREACH ....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

I agree, but i don't like this kind of rap where the instrumental doesn't follow the lyrics..., the instrumental goes in a direction, and then the rapper goes to another direction that makes the track sound wierd and not making the listener feel the real rap music..., it just doesn't go with the song, well i only like few ones but not too much, i've heard some songs of kanye west, they was ok but not what i personnaly like..

For swag fag to come out of your mouth says something about you.

Shut your irrelevant ass up. What you posted is not rap. That shit is weak bitch
    Oh yeah?, First of all don't tell me to shut up, you shut the fuck up i didn't talk to you swagass fan bitch..., Look at the music you listen to, weak instrumental, bullshit lyrics, basically pure CRYSTALISED SHIT with seeds... go learn what rap is

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I agree, but i don't like this kind of rap where the instrumental doesn't follow the lyrics..., the instrumental goes in a direction, and then the rapper goes to another direction that makes the track sound wierd and not making the listener feel the real rap music..., it just doesn't go with the song, well i only like few ones but not too much, i've heard some songs of kanye west, they was ok but not what i personnaly like..

Oh yeah?, First of all don't tell me to shut up, you shut the fuck up i didn't talk to you swagass fan bitch..., Look at the music you listen to, weak instrumental, bullshit lyrics, basically pure CRYSTALISED SHIT with seeds... go learn what rap is
    You worked up bitch, Relax

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

You worked up bitch, Relax
    Listen nig boi

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Listen nig boi
    You listen to people that no one else listens too.

Those niggas are underground unsigned "rappers". No one cares about them quite niggas. They not talkin bout money.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

You listen to people that no one else listens too.

Those niggas are underground unsigned "rappers". No one cares about them quite niggas. They not talkin bout money.
    well they just didn't get a chance, if they did, then they would define RAP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast