Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Confin3d View Post
    I'm only 36 minutes into it but I think it offers a interesting different perspective then what media outlets release currently, don't really give a shit about the journalists career. Felt more like he was just sharing his view point from being over there for 9+ years.
    :/

He's been on numerous talk shows and is really not that much of journalist. I'm not saying the issue isn't worth doing or that its isn't a different perspective, but he really is just another journalist exploiting the war for his own profit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    The Muslims hate the Americans because they killed many of their families for the mistakes of someone else, the U.S Took the mistake of one idiot and made a whole fucking race pay. They continue to fight against the Muslims saying that "They are not killing the innocent". I'am not blaming supporting one group here because I'am neither American nor Muslim, I am just a mere by-stander. The Muslims are fighting back in the only way they are able to (Terrorism) they cannot do harm to the U.S soldiers because they are heavily kitted in the money of hard working tax payers, all the Muslims can do is attack the innocent themselves. (An innocent for an innocent) This is wrong, if both these fucktards just came up with one fucking peaceful solution non of this fucking shit would be fucking hapening for fucksakes...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ergmuffin View Post
    The Muslims hate the Americans because they killed many of their families for the mistakes of someone else, the U.S Took the mistake of one idiot and made a whole fucking race pay. They continue to fight against the Muslims saying that "They are not killing the innocent". I'am not blaming supporting one group here because I'am neither American nor Muslim, I am just a mere by-stander. The Muslims are fighting back in the only way they are able to (Terrorism) they cannot do harm to the U.S soldiers because they are heavily kitted in the money of hard working tax payers, all the Muslims can do is attack the innocent themselves. (An innocent for an innocent) This is wrong, if both these fucktards just came up with one fucking peaceful solution non of this fucking shit would be fucking hapening for fucksakes...
    The problem in lies with the Middle Eastern governments being unable to control their countries. If they were able to, then the U.S. would never need to be involved. The U.S. did not start Islamic terrorism, that shits been around since the Islamic religion had first been founded. It doesn't help the situation when U.S. drone strikes kill civilians, however the blame should still be on the douchebag terrorists that use those civilians as human meat shields. Between the choice of a terrorist who has access to explosives and has killed hundreds of people, compared to the lives a few civilians to prevent the person from continuing the violent acts, the cause justifies the means. Remove the terrorist element, then the protagonist will leave. No more terrorists, no more U.S. interference. It's as easy as that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

The problem in lies with the Middle Eastern governments being unable to control their countries. If they were able to, then the U.S. would never need to be involved. The U.S. did not start Islamic terrorism, that shits been around since the Islamic religion had first been founded. It doesn't help the situation when U.S. drone strikes kill civilians, however the blame should still be on the douchebag terrorists that use those civilians as human meat shields. Between the choice of a terrorist who has access to explosives and has killed hundreds of people, compared to the lives a few civilians to prevent the person from continuing the violent acts, the cause justifies the means. Remove the terrorist element, then the protagonist will leave. No more terrorists, no more U.S. interference. It's as easy as that.
    And yet they fail to grasp the point... U.S Government, military wise the strongest and the most advanced in the world. From a Non-US Citizen view point, I do not understand how they still not have figured out a conclusion that a 6 year old can conjure in minutes. Money the root of all porblems.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Honestly I'm glad it IS the USA though.

If it were china or russia you'd be playing an entirely different ballgame.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Euphemistic (11-13-2013),Lehsyrus (11-13-2013),RJ (11-18-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Incr3dible-Thor View Post
    its none of their business and when has the US ever helped middle east
    Try to keep up with the news sooner or later, would you?

In 1947, the U.S. and the Truman administration, under domestic political pressure, pushed for a solution and resolution on the Arab-Israeli conflict, and in May 1948 the new state of Israel came into existence. This process was not without its fights and loss of lives. Nevertheless, ‘the first state to extend diplomatic recognition to Israel was the United States; the Soviet Union and several Western nations quickly followed suit. No Arab state, however, recognized Israel.

In June 1967 Israel attacked Egypt, Jordan, and Syria, precipitating the short Six Day War in which Israel annexed the West Bank, Golan Heights, and Sinai Peninsula. The U.S. supported Israel with weapons and continued to support Israel financially throughout the 1970s. On September 17, 1970: With U.S. and Israeli help, Jordanian troops attacked PLO guerrilla camps, while Jordan's U.S.-supplied air force dropped napalm from above. U.S. deploys the aircraft carrier Independence and six destroyers off the coast of Lebanon and readies troops in Turkey to support the assault.
    The American interventions in the years before the Iranian revolution have all showed to be based on economics, but more so have been influenced and led by the international Cold War context.

Afghanistan and Pakistan, though situated in Asia, are considered part of the Greater Middle East. U.S. intervention in both Afghanistan and Pakistan started with the Carter Administration after the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. The relations of the U.S. with Afghanistan and Pakistan have been closely tied to the War on terrorism that has happened there. American policy has been instrumental in coordinating the ongoing conflicts in Afghanistan and northwestern Pakistan. In recent times, political situations of both countries have been bracketed under a single theater of operations, denoted by the newly coined American term "AfPak."

American Intervention in the Middle East.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    its none of their business and when has the US ever helped middle east
    When has the middle east helped anyone?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    why should the middle east help anyone?
    and iran helped palestinians from the americans and the racist israeli rape
    and why do they want to attack iran? they havent done anything, maybe because iran has oil? thats why they attack iraq and afganistan and there still in them countries right now lol
    but of course they are still helping them against terrorists lol
    they are not touching iraqs and afganistans oil but apprently their oil supplies underground getting less and less :O!
    The US isn't even Iraq, and it's been over 2 years since we have been. It's also pretty damn hilarious that Prime Minister Maliki is now begging the US for support due to the massive resurgence of Al-Qaida after we left. How about that for a turn around.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

Euphemistic (11-17-2013),Lehsyrus (11-17-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    why should the middle east help anyone?
    and iran helped palestinians from the americans and the racist israeli rape
    and why do they want to attack iran? they havent done anything, maybe because iran has oil? thats why they attack iraq and afganistan and there still in them countries right now lol
    but of course they are still helping them against terrorists lol
    they are not touching iraqs and afganistans oil but apprently their oil supplies underground getting less and less :O!
    Notice how you quoted me but didn't respond to me and try to go off topic.

well US should help iraq because they stole loads of their oil , and what about afgan?
    :/ Why should the US help? You'd just complain about it anyway.

Because it is the right thing to do? Please, like you care about that. All you do is bitch and moan about the US.

Sounds like hypocrisy

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (11-18-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    well US should help iraq because they stole loads of their oil , and what about afgan?
    If you took even a second to research before you jumped on here, you'd realize almost all of the oil rights where bought by the Chinese. We didn't invade for oil, we've got enough oil right here in the U.S. to last well over 300 years, and that's not counting what we've got in the ground. U.S. oil companies already develop and purchase oil in (arguably) less dangerous regions (though Exxon did win rights to the Qurna oil field, one of Iraq's largest). The U.S. is set to be the largest exporter of oil by the year 2020. Being the largest exporter of oil when China is the largest importer has strategic significance, but that's a whole different conversation.

We invaded because the sand monkeys weren't content with blowing each other up. Their holy war spilled onto U.S. soil on 9/11.

TBH I'm surprised a none-muslim in the UK would like muslims. Immigrants ruining your little island.

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Sounds like hypocrisy
    Especially since the U.K. invaded Iraq with us, and has backed every step we've made since then.
    Last edited by RJ; 11-18-2013 at 07:48 AM.

END THE FED

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RJ For This Useful Post:

Empire (11-19-2013),Lehsyrus (11-18-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Especially since the U.K. invaded Iraq with us, and has backed every step we've made since then.
    Oh yeah, a lot of the western world helped the US in the middle east. Most of Europe did, Australia, and Canada.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Some people cant see the forest through the trees.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    9/11 was done by geogre bush
    I didn't read past this, loling too hard.
    I love how you euro-turds go, "Bush was an idiot", and then go "Bush pulled off the most elaborate false flag attack the world has ever seen"

In all honesty, everything I've read and seen makes me think 9/11 was a Massad operation. Being a soldier for 5 years I've though about this alot, and at the end of the day, it was an attack in the context of a "Holy War" no matter the means.
    Last edited by RJ; 11-19-2013 at 12:15 PM.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    i didnt go off topic?

what ?? O_O
    of course ur glad ur country gets more wealth thats why the buildings are all so shiny and nice looking

No, you should be glad too. If china/russia spearheaded this everyone would be dead. The US has a lot more restraint and respect for human rights than either of those two. The US also didn't get "more wealth" from invading. Seriously, learn anything about economics then talk.

I asked when the middle east ever helped anyone, you responded with "why should they" then went off topic.

9/11 was done by geogre bush, afgan and iraq cant even afford food to keep theirselves alive and ur telling me they can afford modern aircraft , bitch please, and how did this aircraft get into the US? dont they have some turrents or radar shit
    just look at this link im too lazy: Who did 9-11 attack ? - Yahoo! Answers
    yeah UK wants some of that sexy oil too US cant take all of it
    Oh look, yahoo answers......proving you wrong:

"OK, so why should we care what you think? Other than telling us what you think you have given us no compelling reason whatsoever to agree. Unless you can come up with evidence to overturn the accepted explanation that 19 hijackers flew 4 planes into 3 buildings and a field you've got nothing."

-What's that? You should look before you link?

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    I didn't read past this, loling too hard.
    I love how you euro-turds go, "Bush was an idiot", and then go "Bush pulled off the most elaborate false flag attack the world has ever seen"

In all honesty, everything I've read and seen makes me think 9/11 was a Massad operation. Being a soldier for 5 years I've though about this alot, and at the end of the day, it was an attack in the context of a "Holy War" no matter the means.
    Yeah for all the hate for bush, he sure is an evil mastermind when they need him to be.

Massad? Eh. Could be.

Still need proof either way.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    oh US has human rights? thats why they attack and kill innocent people? iraq? palestine? yes it does make wealth you handicapped, if you have a lot of black oil you can sell it to other countries! resulting in wealth! and also other resources in iraq/afgan or whatever it is. so it makes $$$, telling me to learn about economics l0ll00l0l0l

are you drunk? this is what he said

"It was not muslims, although they planted plenty of evidence to make us think that..like forgetting their credit card at the strip club..."accidentally" leaving behind a suitcase full of boxcutters and a flight video and the names of 20 hijackers

It was a Mossad Operation that the people at the top knew was coming.. Bush , cheney rice, wolfawitz, rumsfeld feith, Perl...all involved
    Google WTC Mossad "art students"..you'll find that Mossad was in the wtc months before planting bombs"

if you look at the facts you can see he is right, what do you mean you should look before you link? idiot? everyone says it was geogre bush and if you look at the facts you will see thats it is him???????? dumbass
    there is proof? everything he said is true
    You think the US sells that oil to other countries? How stupid are you?

Oh look you are still using yahoo answers, that's cute.

Come back when you have proof, otherwise you can shut the fuck up now.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast