Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    Death has no meaning in the Naruto universe anyways and wasn't the plan originally going to revive everyone and live in an ultimate genjutsu? And Empire does read each week and contribute to the threads, while your still referring to Obito as Tobi. Though I assume you watch the anime? I haven't watched it in a long time so I don't know if they've announced the true identity of Tobi, I just read the manga. But I assume your talking about the anime
    No they don't know the true identity of Obito yet.
    So far only the manga has the true identity of Obito right now.
    I watch and read both.
    In the anime they still think it was Madara, but since Madara came back from the reanimation jutsu they don't know who Tobi is.
    I know that Obito is Tobi, but I just say his nickname since Tobi is a lot easier to type then Obito.
    Last edited by αяgуяσѕ; 11-19-2013 at 01:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by D3DR3VO View Post
    You really don't understand do you?
    I never said that Hokages don't send out assassins.
    Also every Villain that Naruto has came a cross had to deal with Madara or Tobi.
    Madara created the Wars which cause a lot of conflict which is all the villains pretty much base their hatred off of.

I am sorry for basing the world on another world...
    Not like the Naruto universe actually exist otherwise that would be plain stupidity.
    Don't even know where to begin with something if it doesn't clearly exist.
    Another big thing, I didn't really try comparing the Naruto universe with ours, I just simply stated like things and how some things are not classified.

So you are telling me that killing millions of Ninja and trying to enslave them using mind control is a way to fix the problem they have now?
    You need to actually get back to reading and watching the series a little bit more, the world did indeed have some issues, but it fixed some of them before Naruto was even born.
    You can never have a prefect society, utopia is a very big fictional word.
    Here is the biggest thing of them all, Naruto has done a lot to help the world and its system, but enough of that we already know how it truly ends.
    Naruto ends up being the one to stop it all just like what the prophecy states.

Or you can just use Izanami which just sends the person into a endless loop which is one of the ultimate dojutsu of the Uchiha clan
    You mean every villain....that was a part of akatsuki? Because a lot of the villains otherwise didn't really have anything to do with them, heck all the akatsuki didn't either tbh. Outside of Itachi/Pein none of them had a direct connection with Obito OR Madara. Tobi was considered an assistant from what I remember of him.
    --------------------------------------------------
    In a way yes, a false reality or "mind control" could be used to better the world. Killing "millions" is a bit of an overstatement as even the combined forces don't number that high, but to be honest they are all soldiers so it would be fair game in terms of war.
    ---------------------------------------------

The issues are still clearly around. I mean 90% of what ninja's do are "solving" those issues right? But the reason the issues occur are simply because the society is military based.

:/ You can't honestly expect the world to better itself when everyone is trained in the art of killing from childhood. Simply stopping the "badguy" is not enough.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, Izanami has the same effect as tsukyiomi and all the other genjutsu. Although they may look different, generally EVERY genjutsu is the same in execution.
    ----------------------

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

You mean every villain....that was a part of akatsuki? Because a lot of the villains otherwise didn't really have anything to do with them, heck all the akatsuki didn't either tbh. Outside of Itachi/Pein none of them had a direct connection with Obito OR Madara. Tobi was considered an assistant from what I remember of him.
    --------------------------------------------------
    In a way yes, a false reality or "mind control" could be used to better the world. Killing "millions" is a bit of an overstatement as even the combined forces don't number that high, but to be honest they are all soldiers so it would be fair game in terms of war.
    ---------------------------------------------

The issues are still clearly around. I mean 90% of what ninja's do are "solving" those issues right? But the reason the issues occur are simply because the society is military based.

:/ You can't honestly expect the world to better itself when everyone is trained in the art of killing from childhood. Simply stopping the "badguy" is not enough.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, Izanami has the same effect as tsukyiomi and all the other genjutsu. Although they may look different, generally EVERY genjutsu is the same in execution.
    ----------------------
    It wouldn't matter if it was military based or not.
    You would still have any type of conflict.
    The think about Tsukuyomi is that requires eye contact to be performed.
    Izanami is a lot better then Tsukuyomi in my opinion. Izanami doesn't need eye contact, but only physical sensations which makes it one of the perfect genjutsu.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    It wouldn't matter if it was military based or not.
    You would still have any type of conflict.
    The think about Tsukuyomi is that requires eye contact to be performed.
    Izanami is a lot better then Tsukuyomi in my opinion. Izanami doesn't need eye contact, but only physical sensations which makes it one of the perfect genjutsu.
    Well thats the problem. You see entirely militaristic societies like naruto's have only military actions to do. It creates the "villains" that it so wishes to defeat. Its a circle system that seeks peace but raises everyone in the art of killing, therefore defeating the purpose of it.
    Onepunch-Man (ONE) 46 - Read Onepunch-Man (ONE) 46 Online - Page 4
    ^Better manga then naruto btw, so deep.

:/ How you deliver the genjutsu is pointless. They all are delivered in such ways that provide a huge disadvantage to whoever tries to dodge it.
    -I'm pretty sure its the least solid of jutsu's as far as mechanics go.
    -All genjutsu primarily do the same thing, which is disable the opponent. Oddly enough, no one has been killed during genjutsu yet.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Well thats the problem. You see entirely militaristic societies like naruto's have only military actions to do. It creates the "villains" that it so wishes to defeat. Its a circle system that seeks peace but raises everyone in the art of killing, therefore defeating the purpose of it.
    Onepunch-Man (ONE) 46 - Read Onepunch-Man (ONE) 46 Online - Page 4
    ^Better manga then naruto btw, so deep.

:/ How you deliver the genjutsu is pointless. They all are delivered in such ways that provide a huge disadvantage to whoever tries to dodge it.
    -I'm pretty sure its the least solid of jutsu's as far as mechanics go.
    -All genjutsu primarily do the same thing, which is disable the opponent. Oddly enough, no one has been killed during genjutsu yet.
    There is actually a anime/manga that is a little more to both.
    Gundam Seed Destiny, if you ever read or watched it is very closely related.

For the genjutsu that is true, but for the Izanagi it isn't as it will remove the boundaries between reality and illusion.

Izanagi is the ultimate genjutsu, but Izanami made to counter it.
    Last edited by αяgуяσѕ; 11-19-2013 at 06:20 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    There is actually a anime/manga that is a little more to both.
    Gundam Seed Destiny, if you ever read or watched it is very closely related.

For the genjutsu that is true, but for the Izanagi it isn't as it will remove the boundaries between reality and illusion.

Izanagi is the ultimate genjutsu, but Izanami made to counter it.
    I've seen gundamn seed, but unfortunately the gundamn universe has always been the federation vs zaku stuff. Its not really the same though as gundamn series people are just the military, no different than reality really(well outside the giant mecha).. In naruto they are the entire population(well, most of them, excluding the few shops that sell ramen and weapons).
    --------------

Yeah I'm still not exactly clear on genjutsu. If it can be used relatively easily and with minimal side effects, you'd think you would have the same scenario in Bleach, where one guy using a "genjutsu" pretty much owns everyone because of the similar power levels and the fact that you can genjutsu several things at once.

Like sasuke used it to make one more eye than danzo had or something(which was stupid because all he had to do was count, and that was his downfall).

Imagine if people used it for simple stuff like removing a thrown kunai from vision, or transforming the perception of a fireball to be slightly slower than it really was.
    -----------

Unlimited possibilities, forgotten and used trivially just like "taijutsu".
    Last edited by Empire; 11-19-2013 at 08:28 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

I've seen gundamn seed, but unfortunately the gundamn universe has always been the federation vs zaku stuff. Its not really the same though as gundamn series people are just the military, no different than reality really(well outside the giant mecha).. In naruto they are the entire population(well, most of them, excluding the few shops that sell ramen and weapons).
    --------------

Yeah I'm still not exactly clear on genjutsu. If it can be used relatively easily and with minimal side effects, you'd think you would have the same scenario in Bleach, where one guy using a "genjutsu" pretty much owns everyone because of the similar power levels and the fact that you can genjutsu several things at once.

Like sasuke used it to make one more eye than danzo had or something(which was stupid because all he had to do was count, and that was his downfall).

Imagine if people used it for simple stuff like removing a thrown kunai from vision, or transforming the perception of a fireball to be slightly slower than it really was.
    -----------

Unlimited possibilities, forgotten and used trivially just like "taijutsu".
    Danzo was using a weak version of the Izanagi.
    In Gundam seed it was different, It was the Earth Alliance vs. the Zaft.
    Earth being humans and Zaft being the coordinators.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Danzo was using a weak version of the Izanagi.
    In Gundam seed it was different, It was the Earth Alliance vs. the Zaft.
    Earth being humans and Zaft being the coordinators.
    Still the same point. The "zaft" were just the zaku and the alliance the federation. It is pretty much the exact same as usual in gundam.
    ----
    No, my point was that sasuke used genjutsu ON danzo.

Think the english barrier is coming into play.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Still the same point. The "zaft" were just the zaku and the alliance the federation. It is pretty much the exact same as usual in gundam.
    ----
    No, my point was that sasuke used genjutsu ON danzo.

Think the english barrier is coming into play.
    Sorry, I was just skimming your text, which was why I just typed what I had put together.
    The thing was at first in Gundam Seed it was just military, but when the second season came out (Gundam Seed Destiny) it involved all of the people.
    Durandal had proposed a way, The Destiny Plan. (Similar to Madara's way)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Sorry, I was just skimming your text, which was why I just typed what I had put together.
    The thing was at first in Gundam Seed it was just military, but when the second season came out (Gundam Seed Destiny) it involved all of the people.
    Durandal had proposed a way, The Destiny Plan. (Similar to Madara's way)
    Eh.....not exactly the same thing here.

It involved all the people because they joined up with the federation. However the federation would more realistically be towards America or Japan, while naruto kinda resembles old-school sparta.(except not badass.)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Eh.....not exactly the same thing here.

It involved all the people because they joined up with the federation. However the federation would more realistically be towards America or Japan, while naruto kinda resembles old-school sparta.(except not badass.)
    Dude you got to switch to a different ERA.
    the federation are not in Gundam Seed, you should actually watch it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post

the writer was payed by the japanese government to creat naruto to turn children into japenese soldiers
    Wouldnt suprise me.
    "People don't change.
    Circumstances do."

"Trying to find succes without working hard is like trying to harvest where you did not sow"

Bullpop

Will be my supp in LoL

You spin me right round right round

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Dude you got to switch to a different ERA.
    the federation are not in Gundam Seed, you should actually watch it.
    :/ It is the exact same premise though.

You are arguing semantics.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

:/ It is the exact same premise though.

You are arguing semantics.
    Actually its a little different, yeah sure it has Mechs like the rest. The story is actually different then most of the Gundam series.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Actually its a little different, yeah sure it has Mechs like the rest. The story is actually different then most of the Gundam series.
    Really? It plays out pretty much the same as the original gundam with char/amuro.

:/ I mean the only difference is that "newtype" isn't a focus point as much as the "limit break" or whatever you want to call it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast