Thread: Cant login

Thanks

Unhappy Cant login

Hi dudes, i was playing normally this morning, then i went to lunch and log off the game. When i started game and tryed to login it says "The confirmation code is not correct.Sorry. Unrecognized username or password". I tryed to login several times and i am pretty sure i entered the data correctlly. Still i cant login. Anyone has an idea what this could be? Thanks in advance for any kind of help i can get.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mcbrocks For This Useful Post:

Clubbie (04-28-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by mcbrocks View Post
    Hi dudes, i was playing normally this morning, then i went to lunch and log off the game. When i started game and tryed to login it says "The confirmation code is not correct.Sorry. Unrecognized username or password". I tryed to login several times and i am pretty sure i entered the data correctlly. Still i cant login. Anyone has an idea what this could be? Thanks in advance for any kind of help i can get.
    Send a ticket to Aeria or click the link to get a password reset.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post

Send a ticket to Aeria or click the link to get a password reset.
    Hi @Riddick, how can i send a ticket if i cant login? I will try to do as you said then, get a password reset. I hope it works. They have no reason to ban me, i was playing legit , but if that was the case, should i get a warn or something to be aware of it or simply cant login as it is right now? Does anyone got banned before,lol? I mean, do they warn or not? Thanks @riddick.

Thanks
    Yes! same what happend to me. I played for 1h in the morning and afternoon i login and its blocked? already sent a ticket, dont even get it why never hacked on the account before.

Thanks
    It gave me this: "Sorry. The account has been blocked due to violation of our terms of service". So i got banned. When hacks were available i never got banned and now i was, when i have been playing legit since 1 week ago. Will they ban permanently or just temporary? Is this understandable? Why the hell they did this? This was an account were i spent some few ap tough...well, i have to play in another account and dont give a damn for aerias feelings.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Clubbie View Post
    Yes! same what happend to me. I played for 1h in the morning and afternoon i login and its blocked? already sent a ticket, dont even get it why never hacked on the account before.
    Is it the ban perm? How can we send a ticket if we cant login? This is not fair at all.

Thanks
    Is it the ban perm? How can we send a ticket if we cant login? This is not fair at all.
    1. I dont know its perm ( 99% it will becuz aeria like's to milk players)
    2. U dont have to login to send a ticket
    3. I know its not fair, aeria can even ban WHITOUT reason. So like... oh u dont buy ap? lets ban u.
    Last edited by Clubbie; 04-28-2014 at 08:15 AM. Reason: FAIL GRAMMER

Thanks
    Hey guys, take a good look at this:

This is a notice of a suspension of service to the ****** account assigned to this e-mail address.
    Service has been suspended from this account for: 'inappropriate language'.

In accordance with our Terms of Service we have placed a 'temporary' suspension to service on the account starting on 2014-04-28 06:29. If you wish to discuss this ban further please use the contact us form located at https://www.aeriagames.com/contact/ban to receive a request ticket.

Service will be automatically restored to this account after 05/02/2014

-- Admin Team

This is the email i got from aeria to justify my temp ban. These aeria guys are really a joke. No more comments but a big LOL.

Thanks
    Oh boy....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Hey guys, take a good look at this:

This is a notice of a suspension of service to the ****** account assigned to this e-mail address.
    Service has been suspended from this account for: 'inappropriate language'.

In accordance with our Terms of Service we have placed a 'temporary' suspension to service on the account starting on 2014-04-28 06:29. If you wish to discuss this ban further please use the contact us form located at https://www.aeriagames.com/contact/ban to receive a request ticket.

Service will be automatically restored to this account after 05/02/2014

-- Admin Team

This is the email i got from Aeria to justify my temp ban. These aeria guys are really a joke. No more comments but a big LOL.
    So it is a temp ban, and you are lucky it wasn't perm, as they banned my main last month for gun add and it was a really nice chuffing account.

Here's the link if you ever get banned and need to contact Aeria: https://www.aeriagames.com/contact/ban

Solved/