Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    It worth a Corvus III acc, anyway thanks for your opinion...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Player_Gammer View Post
    It worth a Corvus III acc, anyway thanks for your opinion...
    Not rlly you were mentioning nighthawk too? That would mean there should have been spent over 210$ on the acc and as for the looks of this acc, there has beent spent barely a 100, nor does it have any real good weps. Btw, could you please stop offering me bs accs like this? If I state wts I am willing to sell, okay?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by nagtmonster View Post
    Not rlly you were mentioning nighthawk too? That would mean there should have been spent over 210$ on the acc and as for the looks of this acc, there has beent spent barely a 100, nor does it have any real good weps. Btw, could you please stop offering me bs accs like this? If I state wts I am willing to sell, okay?
    K, if you think it's bs... It has some great weapons and nagt every megacapsule costs 20$, on my country costs 20 euros that is more then 20 $ anyway this acc has 7 megacapsules and without counting with milad57 on this acc it was spent over 140$, and btw i could tell you what a bs acc is... And if you don't have anything good to say don't spam my thread please...
    Last edited by Hunter; 05-03-2014 at 01:23 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    K, if you think it's bs... It has some great weapons and nagt every megacapsule costs 20$, on my country costs 20 euros that is more then 20 $ anyway this acc has 7 megacapsules and without counting with milad57 on this acc it was spent over 140$, and btw i could tell you what a bs acc is... And if you don't have anything good to say don't spam my thread please...
    HAHAHAHAHA you and starting about spam, my god. Anyways you my friend are just full of bs, first of you tell me €20 is equal to $20 which is actually more like $27 second you spam me all the time with bs offers aswell do you spam lije EVERY FKEN THREAD with a quote of the 1 op's post EVERY SINGLE TIME and you also tell me that every cap wep is worth $10 on selling while u have those bs weps? Gimme a break m8, and please stop that lie with haxerblahblahkid being ur brother, he offers me the same bs, types in the same bs way and is never online at the same time as u are, it's always you logging out and haxer logging in. At first you even denied being related! Anyhoo idc bout ur money nor ur bs accs insta block have a good time finding any good offers since nearly no one dares to trust u

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    HAHAHAHAHA you and starting about spam, my god. Anyways you my friend are just full of bs, first of you tell me €20 is equal to $20 which is actually more like $27 second you spam me all the time with bs offers aswell do you spam lije EVERY FKEN THREAD with a quote of the 1 op's post EVERY SINGLE TIME and you also tell me that every cap wep is worth $10 on selling while u have those bs weps? Gimme a break m8, and please stop that lie with haxerblahblahkid being ur brother, he offers me the same bs, types in the same bs way and is never online at the same time as u are, it's always you logging out and haxer logging in. At first you even denied being related! Anyhoo idc bout ur money nor ur bs accs insta block have a good time finding any good offers since nearly no one dares to trust u
    First of all idiot read what i post correctly i posted that 20 euros is more then 20 $ (27$), and idiot i don't spam i only make offers but you spam others people threads with bs i only post offers, skype or help people on the dicussion sections and help section idiot, @Ameer once warned to stop posting bs on other people threads such as Riddick and Hero warned you, @Riddick also told me the same but @Ameer and Hero didn't and to end this wtf are you talking about? How many people thanked you for helping them about problems with modules, hacks and game issues? Do you even know what a cpu is? and about "No one dears to trust you" You must be talking of yourself, aren't you? It wasn't me that got reports saying that i got stolen accs, and tell me why again @manyouaresobad went first on a trade? Why did when Riddick help me made the a trade with rakter. he said that the trusted me and rakter. and he didn't even needed to interview he was only supervising our trade,btw rakter. went first! In 14 of my trades, on 10 of them the traders went first, on how many trades did the traders went first with you? How many vouches do you have? And btw a member gave me an acc with a megacapsule in exchange of one vouch from me, how many members gave you a an acc in exchange of a vouch from you? None!,so please stfu and get out of my thread! We'll do this starting by now, i won't post anything else on yours threads and you won't post anything more on my threads k?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    First of all idiot read what i post correctly i posted that 20 euros is more then 20 $ (27$), and idiot i don't spam i only make offers but you spam others people threads with bs i only post offers, skype or help people on the dicussion sections and help section idiot, @Ameer once warned to stop posting bs on other people threads such as Riddick and Hero warned you, @Riddick also told me the same but @Ameer and Hero didn't and to end this wtf are you talking about? How many people thanked you for helping them about problems with modules, hacks and game issues? Do you even know what a cpu is? and about "No one dears to trust you" You must be talking of yourself, aren't you? It wasn't me that got reports saying that i got stolen accs, and tell me why again @manyouaresobad went first on a trade? Why did when Riddick help me made the a trade with rakter. he said that the trusted me and rakter. and he didn't even needed to interview he was only supervising our trade,btw rakter. went first! In 14 of my trades, on 10 of them the traders went first, on how many trades did the traders went first with you? How many vouches do you have? And btw a member gave me an acc with a megacapsule in exchange of one vouch from me, how many members gave you a an acc in exchange of a vouch from you? None!,so please stfu and get out of my thread! We'll do this starting by now, i won't post anything else on yours threads and you won't post anything more on my threads k?
    And @Riddick please close this thread, because i'm sure nagtmonster will respond to me and this will be become a "spam thread", this already happened before so to prevent this from happening again please close this thread and thanks!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    And btw you're trusted on MPGH as a newbie member so i think the phrase "Nearly no one dears to trust you" fits perfectly to you
    Last edited by Hunter; 05-03-2014 at 02:27 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    And @Riddick please close this thread, because i'm sure nagtmonster will respond to me and this will be become a "spam thread", this already happened before so to prevent this from happening again please close this thread and thanks!
    Did you sell this account?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post

No, but i don't want to this become a "spam thread" so please close this...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    And btw you're trusted on MPGH as a newbie member so i think the phrase "Nearly no one dears to trust you" fits perfectly to you
    First off, none of the members proved jack, I own all of the accounts I sell I am a legit trader. second, that prase comes forward from several "good" traders on this forum, probably cus of your rubbish english and stupidity. Third I never got banned due to spam unlike u. And last but not least, get your facst straight m8 I am certain I know more about any pc component than you do, as well as the software running it. Watch your tongue mate you never know what might happen. Peace!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    First off, none of the members proved jack, I own all of the accounts I sell I am a legit trader. second, that prase comes forward from several "good" traders on this forum, probably cus of your rubbish english and stupidity. Third I never got banned due to spam unlike u. And last but not least, get your facst straight m8 I am certain I know more about any pc component than you do, as well as the software running it. Watch your tongue mate you never know what might happen. Peace!
    Also peace to you, and i don't know why you talk about my english, my english is great for a people that isn't english and i might have some two or three grammatical mistakes, that's normal, i'm not english, and talking about stupidity i'm sure you don't know more then any pc component that i such i'm sure i know much more about hardware as software then you, for example pm me saying me all the memory RAM types, what's is a frequency of a cpu and what is the core clock of a gpu responsible for... This all basic things of basic knowledge, if you don't know that... @Riddick please close this thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    You want me to list all RAM components or all companies selling theirs? Cus ibm does a great job on their ddr but if you'd look into the old commodores you'd find whole different ways of processing data tham we usually know these days. My dear friend I was born with pcs I was thought to think pc b4 you were born I pc was written all over this place, and about that english. My little nephew does better, assuming that u are none of the age near 12 nor are we native english speaking. Ohh and for the record, I attend the University of Delft in computer science I learn about quantum computers I learn about building my own quantum pc (just theory due to the factt that the practical part will cost more than you will ever be able to afford) I learn to know and to use, I do not copy basic facts from the first "what are basic pc facts" hit I can find on bing... now please shush I am trying to help people by releasing the new webmall links.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Closed on the request as the OP seems butt hurt over something/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12