Thread: Misery

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Misery

@Misery is a little dick riding cock sucking bitch. There goes your insult mayion

ban

I just think it's funny how mayion and misery think a ban is gonna affect me in anyway.

"Do not insult another staff member or we won't be so lenient next time"

he can call me a dumb ****** and get away with it tho. The same guy that dick rode me for weeks, the same guy that tried his best to get into nig boi for fucks and giggles but tried his hardest to prove he was black.

People im gonna miss
    aborted
    rez
    austin
    arun
    dave
    doc
    king
    ghost
    the bitch that catfished me
    RJ
    symmetrical
    flengo
    lance
    thunder
    royce

Staff is corrupt , rules don't mean shit on mpgh if you're staff,.

"Staff" can insult members but when a member insults staff , the member gets banned and the staff gets a warning.

Same shit happened with me and austin years ago but him and I are tight now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're not trying to help, you're bitching about something you don't fully understand, and your answer is to be treated like a princess with special privilege because of your own specific needs.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blake For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ghost (07-24-2014),Royce (08-30-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You flipped out on me for telling you that reporting a bump instead of bumping the thread further by quoting him/her is a better idea.

You need to get your facts straight, man.
    there's nothing left for you here.

Thanks
    Silly ******, nobody gets banned for insulting minions. If you're flaming on them without reason then maybe, but Misery brings this upon himself by being a little bitch. MPGH rules aren't enforced well (aside from security) and sometimes even the staff break rules without any backlash.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThisIsNotRance For This Useful Post:

Blake (07-24-2014),Color (07-24-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post
    You flipped out on me for telling you that reporting a bump instead of bumping the thread further by quoting him/her is a better idea.

Facts are. I did not insult you until you called me a ******. I asked if you were a moron , you vmed me saying that I would know the rules if I wasn't such a ******. Mayion warned me outside of a section that isn't his for insulting staff. A section that he isn't minion of.

Asking if a cock sucking staff member is a moron is not an insult. It is a question.
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't
    You're not trying to help, you're bitching about something you don't fully understand, and your answer is to be treated like a princess with special privilege because of your own specific needs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisIsNotRance View Post
    Silly ******, nobody gets banned for insulting minions. If you're flaming on them without reason then maybe, but Misery brings this upon himself by being a little bitch. MPGH rules aren't enforced well (aside from security) and sometimes even the staff break rules without any backlash.
    Even tho I hate you at times, you make a valid point and this shit has been going on for years.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post

Facts are. I did not insult you until you called me a ******. I asked if you were a moron , you vmed me saying that I would know the rules if I wasn't such a ******. Mayion warned me outside of a section that isn't his for insulting staff. A section that he isn't minion of.

Asking if a cock sucking staff member is a moron is not an insult. It is a question.
    So wait. You think that asking if someone is a moron or not isn't a valid insult? @Mayion didn't you deal with something similar with Royce?

Whatever man, have fun with whatever this is.
    there's nothing left for you here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    If he wanted immunity against getting insulted, He shouldn't have been in CS, Well what do I know I'm just a peasant .

Thanks

You are allowed to flame cs tho.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
    If he wanted immunity against getting insulted, He shouldn't have been in CS, Well what do I know I'm just a peasant .
    Yeah, but according to Misery his minion status is now above CS so you shouldn't insult him. But he's still a CS nonetheless and until Davu-chan takes it away we all have an obligation to insult him.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    If mpgh rules were very restricted about insulting members, staff. It wouldn't be fun as it right now.

This is the the first time I see you bitching about something, blake.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

that was spam. didn't add anything to the conversation and the only thing it could do was instigate shit with blake. He called you a moron because you were acting like one. There was no reason to say what you said to Blake in the 'LMTFA STAFF' thread.

Then you outright called him a ****** in a vm.

You need to behave yourself.

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Austin For This Useful Post:

Assistive (07-24-2014),Color (07-24-2014),Democritus (07-24-2014),iAmAHaxorDerp (07-31-2014),Royce (08-30-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    First of all, I gave you a warning which is 0 points.

Second, where did I mention in my PM that I will ban you? I told you when Misery insults you, I will infract him. That's fair I think? I don't know how many times you applied for minion/staff position but you seem to have some serious problems staff generally.

If you REALLY believe we're not 'fair' & power abusing then it's your own problems. I told you I WILL infract him/any minion who insults/disrespects forum members.
    Plus, how would I infract him without seeing his post/pm/vm? I ONLY saw your post where you called Misery a moron.
    You're doing all of that cause I gave you a WARNING.. wow
    ---
    ""Staff" can insult members but when a member insults staff , the member gets banned and the staff gets a warning."
    Maybe you're saying that cause you don't know the BASE rules. (It's not my problem if current staff applies it or not)
    In some cases, that 'Staff' member gets banned too.
    I do not use any type of messenger outside of MPGH.
    Inactive but you can reach me through VM/PM.

Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013

Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015
    Moderator - 29 December 2014
    Project Blackout Minion - 10 January 2015
    News Force Interviewer - January 2015
    Steam Games Minion - 21 March 2015
    Dragon Nest Minion - 31 March 2015
    Publicist - April 2015 - 21 September 2015
    Global Moderator - 25 August 2015
    Super User - 13 August 2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

So wait. You think that asking if someone is a moron or not isn't a valid insult? @Mayion didn't you deal with something similar with Royce?

Whatever man, have fun with whatever this is.
    You represent this website as staff and you call a member a "******"? You made yourself and other staff members look stupid for being affiliated with you.

I'll have fun with this because you're a joke and so is you being a staff member.

You say no one will miss me on this website HAHAHA. I've made plenty of friends, friends that I'll still have relationships with even if I get pbanned from the website.

You on the other hand. You're in the cs group, speaks for itself. You act like people on here actually like you as a person. Everyone that I've talked to about you before(when you were dick riding me) and after(now) no one likes you. The things people say about you are "stupid,annoying, cock sucking bitch"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    A section that he isn't minion of.
    I have the right to give infractions in ANY section.

I don't know why you don't understand this part but you/anyone is NOT allowed to insult/disrespect staff EVEN if they have CS badge.
    I do not use any type of messenger outside of MPGH.
    Inactive but you can reach me through VM/PM.

Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013

Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015
    Moderator - 29 December 2014
    Project Blackout Minion - 10 January 2015
    News Force Interviewer - January 2015
    Steam Games Minion - 21 March 2015
    Dragon Nest Minion - 31 March 2015
    Publicist - April 2015 - 21 September 2015
    Global Moderator - 25 August 2015
    Super User - 13 August 2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post
    First of all, I gave you a warning which is 0 points.

Second, where did I mention in my PM that I will ban you? I told you when Misery insults you, I will infract him. That's fair I think? I don't know how many times you applied for minion/staff position but you seem to have some serious problems staff generally.

If you REALLY believe we're not 'fair' & power abusing then it's your own problems. I told you I WILL infract him/any minion who insults/disrespects forum members.
    Plus, how would I infract him without seeing his post/pm/vm? I ONLY saw your post where you called Misery a moron.
    You're doing all of that cause I gave you a WARNING.. wow
    ---
    ""Staff" can insult members but when a member insults staff , the member gets banned and the staff gets a warning."
    Maybe you're saying that cause you don't know the BASE rules. (It's not my problem if current staff applies it or not)
    In some cases, that 'Staff' member gets banned too.

Where is misery's ban/warninig?

How can you ban him or infract him. You can't infract other staff members.

You banning me , what I mean by that is getting me banned from a higher up. Clearly you can't ban.

Making an infraction from a section that isn't even yours? Instead of reporting it to a higher up to deal with , you decide to deal with it.

I never called him a moron, I asked a QUESTION.

You seen my post about calling him a moron, did you ever check the vms? You'll pm me and tell me that If I insult staff again you won't be so lenient but what happens to misery?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast