Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Well I've already wasted 5+ post explaining simple currency exchange to you. I'm not really interested in explaining how bad that article is.

"The sur vey of over 1,000 UK households"

Lolwut.
    Yh it was a great explanation. You can be out of poverty if you exchange your $2 to another currency.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Yh it was a great explanation. You can be out of poverty if you exchange your $2 to another currency.
    Do you have a basic education or are you still in high-school?

Because your lack of understanding on economies and currency exchange is showing in every post you respond with now.

Thanks

Do you have a basic education or are you still in high-school?

Because your lack of understanding on economies and currency exchange is showing in every post you respond with now.
    Correction: "Have you had a basic education."

Yes you are right, unfortunately I didn't know that you could be out of poverty if you exchanged you $2 to another currency.

This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Correction: "Have you had a basic education."

Yes you are right, unfortunately I didn't know that you could be out of poverty if you exchanged you $2 to another currency.
    That isn't a correction and you are still attempting to strawman.

Seriously, why even bother posting here. All you do is show off how many fallacies a Muslim can provide in any given topic.

Thanks

That isn't a correction and you are still attempting to strawman.

Seriously, why even bother posting here. All you do is show off how many fallacies a Muslim can provide in any given topic.
    Why do you even brother posting here? All you do is show how ignorant atheists are about Islam.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Why do you even brother posting here? All you do is show how ignorant atheists are about Islam.
    Really? Because every time I make a thread about Islam you avoid it like the plague.

You might wanna man up before making comments like that.

Thanks

Really? Because every time I make a thread about Islam you avoid it like the plague.

You might wanna man up before making comments like that.
    You made a thread asking for proof for God when you don't have faith. That is like a blind man asking to prove the sun is yellow. You don't even understand the most basic aspect of Islam. Also you are too stubborn, as if I am going to waste my time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    You made a thread asking for proof for God when you don't have faith. That is like a blind man asking to prove the sun is yellow. You don't even understand the most basic aspect of Islam. Also you are too stubborn, as if I am going to waste my time.
    :/ Hey, I can't help it if you can't make a convincing argument. That's on you buddy.

Thanks

:/ Hey, I can't help it if you can't make a convincing argument. That's on you buddy.
    You are the one who made the "argument" in the thread. lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    You are the one who made the "argument" in the thread. lol
    And you couldn't counter it? I simply asked for your argument for god. If you don't have one I win by default since god is a positive claim and you can't justify it.

Thanks

And you couldn't counter it? I simply asked for your argument for god. If you don't have one I win by default since god is a positive claim and you can't justify it.
    Just because I didn't waste my time giving one justification doesn't mean I don't have infinite reasons.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Just because I didn't waste my time giving one justification doesn't mean I don't have infinite reasons.
    Uh-huh. All talk, no bite.

Thanks

Uh-huh. All talk, no bite.
    I had my dinner I don't need to bite.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I had my dinner I don't need to bite.
    Maybe you don't understand the phrase: "All bark, no bite" and it's variant, the one i posted.

It is referring to a dog who barks and barks. But when it comes down to it, he won't bite you. He'll just bark and bark.

In the same way you will run your mouth constantly, but never make a decent argument or rise up to any challenge.

Thanks

Maybe you don't understand the phrase: "All bark, no bite" and it's variant, the one i posted.

It is referring to a dog who barks and barks. But when it comes down to it, he won't bite you. He'll just bark and bark.

In the same way you will run your mouth constantly, but never make a decent argument or rise up to any challenge.
    I knew that. Here is another one: Can you walk the walk if you talk the talk. It was a joke.

Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 LastLast